Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250987 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Last two years: I remember people said it's the worst they have ever watched, last year, same people said it's the worst they have ever watched, im not shocked your saying it now, some people are actually enjoy this BBA!

Just say, the HMS didn't meet up to your own personal billing, they didn't do what you needed them to do!
The show keeps heading south. Just when one thinks the show cannot possibly get worse, it does the following year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
iphie25:
This HoH task Ninja looks like Mr 265 grin

My thought exactly, lol, Tayo in trouble

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:
Did Sipe just say: Nollywood is waiting for me! That girl is so joking! With her english, even hausawood won't give her a second thought!
grin grin ;Ddnt mind her! Even yourbawood won't take grin grin Nollywood ko plankwood ni
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Does Sipe speak fluently more than IBU? undecided
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
blackwidow:

The show keeps heading south. Just when one thinks the show cannot possibly get worse, it does the following year.
This one is the worst by a huge margin.... The housemates are not even attractive like the previous set.....totally nothing to watch....that money must and will be reduced.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Is this a joke?

I guess you have not heard Sipe speak. Chrisviral posted one of her blunders. Go read. Even Sipe said so herself, that she can't speak English.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Macky2 Wins HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Macky2 wins hoh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kirrs: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Macky 2 is HOH!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Macky 2 wins
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kirrs: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tayo-i don't want to qualify again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
This Game just took another turn all together!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
He will put up nhlanhla ...and that means sipe will get Zambia vote and possibly trezegah will get Namibia....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
kirrs:
Tayo-i don't want to qualify again grin

The guy just get badluck for HOH, one, two and three, wetin self, he didn't even get any bonus at all!

Macky2 surprises all and puts up JJ
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yessss! Macky2!!!
All according to plan.
Now, I hope he chooses between M'am Bea and Ellah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

I guess you have not heard Sipe speak. Chrisviral posted one of her blunders. Go read. Even Sipe said so herself, that she can't speak English.
The question should be "have you heard Mr IBU speak?"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is going acc to plan....

Hopefully, Tayo water still has a shot @ the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Macky 2 nominated Tayo and who earlier?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kirrs: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

The guy just get badluck for HOH, one, two and three, wetin self, he didn't even get any bonus at all!

Macky2 surprises all and puts up JJ
I pity him,he drinking to cool himself...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fabuloustee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Tayo and nlan nlan
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Biggie should put all those HM nominated so that Mam'B can be up! I just wish Macky 2 puts up MaM'B!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nhlanhla is so leaving on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingMEXX:

Nigga, ARE YEW MAAAD?
You think any GH person would happily vote Tayo if he/she read this stuff you just wrote?
Abeg, edit your post and clean off that part. We already know the drill. No need to openly state it again. We're not dull, "you get ma point?" wink

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

The question should be "have you heard Mr IBU speak?"

No, I don't even know Ibu, obviously I look like an Icelander to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingMEXX:

Hopefully, Macky2 would put up Mam Bea...

I need Mam Bea up so that she can go and meet with Her lover Uti so that she can free up GH votes for Tayo in the finals..So, with Trez and Mam Bea gone, Moza and GH votes may likely be ours at the final with Rwanda and Possibly ROA...The future may not be that bleak for us though..Tayo water still has a chance of winning this if things go this way...No offence GH
So Ghana is now your puppet....they are only there to make Nigeria win? Mam Bea came to south Africa to speak Swahili?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:
Yessss! Macky2!!!
All according to plan.
Now, I hope he chooses between M'am Bea and Ellah.

Spade which kain plan be that? please expantiate. Putting M'am Bea up is bad market for Tayo o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

CrawCraw.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

No, I don't even know Ibu, obviously I look like an Icelander to you.
Mr IBU that only speaks pidgin?ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Well I think it's fair enuf, atleast we dnt av to drag ROA votes wit his goons
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
If macky2 puts Nklarklar. Lmao. S.a will either vote idris or tayo in the finals. Just watch. I am so happy. S.a will not vote for macky2 2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
feminineA:

Spade which kain plan be that? please expantiate. Putting M'am Bea up is bad market for Tayo o

With Shaka2 safe, we no go too drag ROA with anyone this week, I hope.
On second thought, instead of Ellah, Nhlanhla would do just fine, too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingMEXX:

Hopefully, Macky2 would put up Mam Bea...

I need Mam Bea up so that she can go and meet with Her lover Uti so that she can free up GH votes for Tayo in the finals..So, with Trez and Mam Bea gone, Moza and GH votes may likely be ours at the final with Rwanda and Possibly ROA...The future may not be that bleak for us though..Tayo water still has a chance of winning this if things go this way...No offence GH

Ruthless grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.