Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The New Star Advert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Star Advert (1314 Views)

John Boyega In The New Star Wars Movie Has Nigerian Parents / Disney To Make New ‘star Wars’ Movies, Buy Lucasfilm For $4.05 Billion / Kayode Oresanya A New Star On Britain Got Talent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Star Advert by ontheair: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2006
Please guys I thought the new star advert is great in terms of the camera shots, hue and all the aesthetics of television but then, absolutely WHACKED in terms of concept!
It looks exactly like the Micheal Power Guinness Advert. that to me is ridiculous especially comming from a company like NIGERIA BREWERIES.
I could be unnecessarily critical or who knows, I could be right.
What's UR STANCE ON THIS TOPIC? 8
Re: The New Star Advert by eveseh(f): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2006
dont have it too
Re: The New Star Advert by ontheair: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
What do you mean "don't have it too"?
Re: The New Star Advert by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2006
Yes, they basically ripped off the Guiness advert, which seems silly to me. If you can't come up with your own unique advert, how can I believe that the product you're trying to sell me is unique in any way?
Re: The New Star Advert by ontheair: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2006
That's what am talking about. Seun, do you read my column in the comet newspaper?
Well, I said just what you wrote here and someone thinks it's a sponsored article to attack the advert!!!!!!!!!!!
How amazing if you have to rack ur brains to decipher what an advert concept is tring to pass across, then, that's no good advert!

Seun, how do I conduct a poll in this forum?

Great forum you have though.
Re: The New Star Advert by Oracle(m): 1:41am On Jul 28, 2006
those that know whatz up with what they drink still take it and won't stop coz it has some wack advert
Re: The New Star Advert by ontheair: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2006
ORACLE, NO one is complaining about the drink, what we are concerned about is what we see on TV! i'm sure u want to have a Nigerian TV that has the same quality of DSTV?! Take from that angle.
Re: The New Star Advert by Oracle(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2006
Well i think i would want that

(1) (Reply)

Before You Choose Star Tv Nigeria / Film House May Overtake Silverbird Cinemas / Which Season Film Is The Most Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.