Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Before You Choose Star Tv Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Before You Choose Star Tv Nigeria (1313 Views)

If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? / The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? / 'The Next Movie Star' TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Choose Star Tv Nigeria by benzion72(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
I purchased an LCD TV from Startime TV shop at Egbeda office on the 9th of July, 2011. As date the Remote Control is no longer working. I call their office repeatedly severally before they pick the phone and when they do they said I need to bring the remote to Egbeda which I did. I was tossed from their ground floor to the top floor back to the ground floor by unfriendly customer service officers. I dont know if Star Times has not paid their salary, I wonder How you will be tossing somebody paying your salary around in that manner.

To cut the long story short. The Engineer said I should leave the remote control and come for it the second day ordinary remote control. On the second day. The final answer is that I have to take the remote to Mushin. It is only in Mushin they can change or work on it. This is may experience with a good worth more than seventy thousand naira on July less than two moth. What fascinated me was the inbuilt decoder.

Please think twice before you buy Chinko products. Before you buy any products get their customer service line dial and make enquiry I think that will give you the impression of after sales service you will get from such organisation.
Re: Before You Choose Star Tv Nigeria by benzion72(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
I want to thank the management of Startime TV for replacing my remote control today at Akowonjo office. Friend it is good you know your right and utilize the right you know. Thank you Startime
Re: Before You Choose Star Tv Nigeria by ndcide(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
how is you experience with star times. i'm thinking of getting a star decoder. or do i still go for strong?

(1) (Reply)

Which Season Film Is The Most Interesting / 10 Top Shocking Nigerian Musical Videos In Recent Times / Harry Porter Star Allan Richman Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.