Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Future Map Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Future Map Of The World (4415 Views)

Future Map Of Religions Reveals A World Of Change For Christians, Muslims & Jews / New 'Atheist Map' Of The World / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
The map of the world shown below is the future map of the world, apparently derived by combination of visions received by a number of prominent seers. The big question is, when is this future? I can tell you here that Jesus Christ's return will be in about seven years time. I am not talking about the rapture, but his physical return to commence physical reign over the world.

Mt. 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
Mt. 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
Mt. 24:39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Jesus Christ said that what happened during the time of Noah will happen during the time of his coming. This is how a 16th century English seer described the cataclysm that will precede the return of Jesus Christ:

From Mother Shipton's prophecy

For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and Molests and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds’ hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon’s tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself – too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile – his false grandeur,
Will serve the Gods their anger stir.
And they will send the Dragon back
To light the sky – his tail will crack
Upon the earth and rend the earth
And man shall flee, King, Lord, and serf.

But slowly they are routed out
To seek diminishing water spout
And men will die of thirst before
The oceans rise to mount the shore.

And lands will crack and rend anew
You think it strange. It will come true.

And in some far off distant land
Some men – oh such a tiny band
Will have to leave their solid mount
And span the earth, those few to count,
Who survives this (unreadable) and then
Begin the human race again.

But not on land already there
But on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare
Not every soul on Earth will die
As the Dragons tail goes sweeping by.

Not every land on earth will sink
But these will wallow in stench and stink
Of rotting bodies of beast and man
Of vegetation crisped on land.

But the land that rises from the sea
Will be dry and clean and soft and free
Of mankinds’ dirt and therefore be
The source of man’s new dynasty.

And those that live will ever fear
The dragons tail for many year
But time erases memory
You think it strange. But it will be.

And before the race is built anew
A silver serpent comes to view
And spew out men of like unknown
To mingle with the earth now grown
Cold from its heat and these men can
Enlighten the minds of future man.

To intermingle and show them how
To live and love and thus endow
The children with the second sight.
A natural thing so that they might
Grow graceful, humble and when they do
The Golden Age will start anew.

The dragon’s tail is but a sign
For mankind’s fall and man’s decline.
And before this prophecy is done
I shall be burned at the stake, at one
My body singed and my soul set free
You think I utter blasphemy
You’re wrong. These things have come to me
This prophecy will come to be.

Re: Future Map Of The World by purplesummer(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
When we are not even done learning the present map of the world.
The future map of the world is totally inconsequential to our Christian faith. Why bother ourselves
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
purplesummer: When we are not even done learning the present map of the world.
The future map of the world is totally inconsequential to our Christian faith. Why bother ourselves

Isn't that burying your head in the sand, like an ostrich?
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
A close look at the future map of the world shows that a good chunk of today's world will form the ocean bed of the future. Most of Europe will be covered by the ocean; may be because Europeans are the greatest trouble makers of today's world. Much of Middle East will also be gone. A good portion of Nigeria (including Igboland) will be covered by water. And we are talking about seven years time. Yet you go to a lot of churches today and all you here about is material prosperity. Most people in the world today are occupied with pursuit of material wealth, to build their mansions and empires. A lot of these mansions and empires, plus their owners, will be covered by ocean water in about seven years time.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is. 35:1 The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus,
Is. 35:2 it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendour of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the LORD, the splendour of our God.

The Bible says that when the Messiah comes, there will be no more deserts. Looking at the future map of the world, there can be no deserts. Water penetrates all the continents.

The glory of Lebanon being given to the deserts means that Lebanon will be no more.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2014
The future map of the world shown above was drawn by Gordon Michael Scallion. There is another version drawn by Lori Toyes, shown below. You can google the names, to see how they came about the maps. They are not Christians, any way.

Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2014
It is funny how people love the predictions of earthly inundations. Do you have a death wish?

1 Like

Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2014
LordReed: It is funny how people love the predictions of earthly inundations. Do you have a death wish?

It is not really a matter of having or not having a death wish, but of the fact that inundation of the world must happen at a time fixed by God, and that God had revealed an important sign that gives the timing information.

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

As I explained in one of my posts in the thread below, The sign of Rev 12:1 is an astronomical/astrological sign. The sign occurs at the middle of the end-time tribulation period. Science has made it possible for us to know the timing of the sign of Rev 12:1. NASA has so mastered the movement of the heavenly bodies that they created a software that accurately simulates the location of the heavenly bodies in the sky at any time in the past, present or future. The free download software is called Stellarium. Using this software, a white American Christian was able to determine that all the conditions given in the sign of Rev 12:1 will be fulfilled on 23rd September, 2017.

If September 2017 is the middle of the 7-year end-time tribulation, the Jesus Christ's return will be in about 7 years time from now. The Bible makes us to understand that it is possible to escape the coming cataclysmic events.

Lk. 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Mt. 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequalled from the beginning of the world until now — and never to be equalled again.
Mt. 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no-one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

https://www.nairaland.com/1839600/living-like-jesus-christ
Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Why do you folks persist in setting dates based on what are best sketchy guesses? There really is no point. All the dates set in the past have benefited no one, instead it only brings ridicule and heartbreak. Live like the Master says to live and forget about earthly inundations, the righteous are as bold as a lion, why must you design a cage of fear for yourself?
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2014
[size=14pt]SHOCK ASTEROID WARNING: Planet earth faces 100 YEARS of killer strikes starting in 2017[/size]

ASTEROIDS could rain down on the earth for 100 years, shocked experts have just warned.

Experts predict that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017 Experts predict that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017 [GETTY]

A previously unknown asteroid belt has been located in deep space and is now hurtling towards our part of the solar system.

It means a 'global killer' could collide with Earth as soon as 2020, wiping out life as we know it and changing the climate for millennia.

The terrifying predictions came as NASA revealed disturbing new data showing 400 impacts are expected between 2017 and 2113, based on new observational data of objects seen in space over the past 60 days.

Most will have a maximum diameter of around 100 metres - the size of seven double decker buses - and the potential to cause significant damage.

But concerned scientists warned a colossal "monster" is also heading our way, with one 'mega' asteroid threatening earth in just SIX years.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2014
So, here we have it: Rapture takes place towards the end of 2017 and asteroids begin to collide with the earth that same year. Asteroids will not rain on earth for 100 years though.

Mt. 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no-one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Another date setting prophecy. Remember this if this date fails then we know that God didn't send you.

Just like Obadiah777's 17weeks prophecy, still no WW3 or the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Future Map Of The World by ikes9(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
That prophecy
sounds like a poem to me
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
LordReed: Another date setting prophecy. Remember this if this date fails then we know that God didn't send you.

Just like Obadiah777's 17weeks prophecy, still no WW3 or the end of the world.

[size=14pt]What do you think about these prophecies and predictions?[/size]

But from Fall 2014 thru late 2016 or even early 2017, it looks like pure hell from everything I'm seeing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1825056/astrology-shtf-fall-2014

I heard the Father say, "I will begin to shake the news media through the perilous events coming upon the earth!" As news anchors are sent to certain locations where devastations and dangerous conditions emerge, there will be those news stations whose anchors will not be able to withstand the stress and pressure of reporting horrendous news day after day.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=13703

T B Joshua says that events that will occur during the last three months of this year will be equivalent to events that normally occur in a ten-year period. (Watch the video below from 12:30 minutes/seconds.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QUpvcry2Ao

You may continue whining "Another date setting prophecy", but like T B Joshua said, many will not be able to cross the bridge; many will not be able to see the next new year, because of the events that will begin next month. How many of the date setting prophecies of the past involved astronomical sign given in the Bible? Was it not an astronomical sign that made the wise men from the east to know that king Jesus was born? Revelation 12 contains an astronomical sign pointing at the adoption of sons of God just prior to the rapture.

Ro. 8:23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

1Th. 5:20 do not treat prophecies with contempt.
Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kei144:

[size=14pt]What do you think about these prophecies and predictions?[/size]

But from Fall 2014 thru late 2016 or even early 2017, it looks like pure hell from everything I'm seeing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1825056/astrology-shtf-fall-2014

I heard the Father say, "I will begin to shake the news media through the perilous events coming upon the earth!" As news anchors are sent to certain locations where devastations and dangerous conditions emerge, there will be those news stations whose anchors will not be able to withstand the stress and pressure of reporting horrendous news day after day.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=13703

T B Joshua says that events that will occur during the last three months of this year will be equivalent to events that normally occur in a ten-year period. (Watch the video below from 12:30 minutes/seconds.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QUpvcry2Ao

You may continue whining "Another date setting prophecy", but like T B Joshua said, many will not be able to cross the bridge; many will not be able to see the next new year, because of the events that will begin next month. How many of the date setting prophecies of the past involved astronomical sign given in the Bible? Was it not an astronomical sign that made the wise men from the east to know that king Jesus was born? Revelation 12 contains an astronomical sign pointing at the adoption of sons of God just prior to the rapture.

Ro. 8:23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

1Th. 5:20 do not treat prophecies with contempt.

Let the fulfilment or otherwise be the judge. All dates set in the past came and went.

I live by faith and take one day at a time because I know the Master has a plan for me so I don't fret about the end of the world, it will come when it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
LordReed:

Let the fulfilment or otherwise be the judge. All dates set in the past came and went.

I live by faith and take one day at a time because I know the Master has a plan for me so I don't fret about the end of the world, it will come when it will come.

It is not really everybody that should know when the kings of heaven are born; it is usually left to the wise men who are mindful of signs formed by the location of stars and planets in the sky. The only reason why I bother to make the wisdom of the wise men so public is because when the kings are born this time, extinction-level events will take place around the world.

Re. 5:9 And they sang a new song: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.
Re. 5:10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Lk. 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
Lk. 21:26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kei144:

It is not really everybody that should know when the kings of heaven are born; it is usually left to the wise men who are mindful of signs formed by the location of stars and planets in the sky. The only reason why I bother to make the wisdom of the wise men so public is because when the kings are born this time, extinction-level events will take place around the world.

Re. 5:9 And they sang a new song: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.
Re. 5:10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Lk. 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
Lk. 21:26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Which king is going to be born?
Re: Future Map Of The World by asalimpo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
I will bet a lump sum tht in 7yrs time this will not happen? Op u wanna bet?
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
LordReed:

Which king is going to be born?

Rev 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Kei144:

Rev 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

It says made not born unless you are writing born in the context of the process of making.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
LordReed:

It says made not born unless you are writing born in the context of the process of making.

Of course, Jesus Christ makes them kings and priests. The woman of Revelation 12 gives birth to them; just as God made Jesus to be in the womb of Virgin Mary, but it was Mary that gave birth to Jesus Christ.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Ranchhoddas: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
After smoking,they will log on to nairaland and start saying rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ranchhoddas: After smoking,they will log on to nairaland and start saying rubbish!

Isn't that the kind of thing they told Noah, while he warned the people about to witness the great deluge?

Mt. 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
Mt. 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
Mt. 24:39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Ranchhoddas: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kei144:

Isn't that the kind of thing they told Noah, while he warned the people about to witness the great deluge?

ever heard of william branham?
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ranchhoddas: ever heard of william branham?

Of course, I have heard about him. However, referring me to what people said or wrote in the past makes no sense. My end-time predictions is based on sure word of God:

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

The sign of Revelation 12:1 occurs at the middle of the end-time tribulation period. Star gazers understand the sign very well; it is an astronomical sign. The woman is constellation Virgo; one of the twelve signs of the Zodiac, that is one of the 12 constellations of stars that the sun passes through in the sky each year. The only sign of the Zodiac symbolized by a woman is constellation Virgo. Revelation 12:1 says that the adoption of sons of God will occur when the sun is in Virgo, which occurs September to October each year. Secondly, the moon will also be under constellation Virgo when the Sun is in Virgo; this happens occasionally. Thirdly, there will be twelve stars above constellation Virgo at the same time the the sun is in Virgo and the moon is under Virgo. This third requirement is a rarity. Above constellation Virgo is constellation Leo; made up of nine stars. How will the stars above Virgo increase from 9 to 12? Fourthly, Virgo will be pregnant of a king. The four-part sign has been a mystery for the past two thousand years. A breakthrough came recently through Science.

NASA has so mastered the movement of the heavenly bodies that they created a software that accurately simulates the location of the heavenly bodies in the sky at any time in the past, present or future. The free download software is called Stellarium. Using this software, a white American Christian was able to determine that on 23rd September, 2017, Mercury, Venus and Mars will be in Leo. If it were in the night, a person gazing at the sky will see the three planets and the 9 stars of Leo above Virgo, which will appear like 12 stars. However, the four conditions of Revelation 12:1 are fulfilled during the day, when Virgo is clothed with the Sun. It is only computer simulation that makes it possible for human beings to see the sign. It also happens that Jupiter (the king planet) is in Virgo at this same time, so that Virgo is pregnant with Jupiter.

Re: Future Map Of The World by LordReed(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kei144:

Of course, I have heard about him. However, referring me to what people said or wrote in the past makes no sense. My end-time predictions is based on sure word of God:

The sign of Revelation 12:1 occurs at the middle of the end-time tribulation period. Star gazers understand the sign very well; it is an astronomical sign. The woman is constellation Virgo; one of the twelve signs of the Zodiac, that is one of the 12 constellations of stars through whom the sun passes through in the sky each year. The only sign of the Zodiac symbolized by a woman is constellation Virgo. Revelation 12:1 says that the adoption of sons of God will occur when the sun is in Virgo, which occurs September to October each year. Secondly, the moon will also be under constellation Virgo when the Sun is in Virgo; this happens occasionally. Thirdly, there will be twelve stars above constellation Virgo at the same time the the sun is in Virgo and the moon is under Virgo. This third requirement is a rarity. Above constellation Virgo is constellation Leo; made up of nine stars. How will the stars above Virgo increase from 9 to 12? Fourthly, Virgo will be pregnant of a king. The four-part sign has been a mystery for the past two thousand years. A breakthrough came recently through Science.

NASA has so mastered the movement of the heavenly bodies that they created a software that accurately simulates the location of the heavenly bodies in the sky at any time in the past, present or future. The free download software is called Stellarium. Using this software, a white American Christian was able to determine that on 23rd September, 2017, Mercury, Venus and Mars will be in Leo. If it were in the night, a person gazing at the sky will see the three planets and the 9 stars of Leo above Virgo, which will appear like 12 stars. However, the four conditions of Revelation 12:1 are fulfilled during the day, when Virgo is clothed with the Sun. It is only computer simulation that makes it possible for human beings to see the sign. It also happens that Jupiter (the king planet) is in Virgo at this same time, so that Virgo is pregnant with Jupiter.

So God recognises the zodiac signs?
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
LordReed:

So God recognises the zodiac signs?

Ge. 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,

Job 38:31 “Can you bind the beautiful [Or the twinkling; or the chains of the] Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion?
Job 38:32 Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons [Or the morning star in its season] or lead out the Bear [Or out Leo] with its cubs?
Job 38:33 Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God’s [Or his; or their] dominion over the earth?

The Bible verses from Job 31 contain star constellations; Pleiades, Orion, Bear (the big dipper) and Leo. The stars are useful for signs; but Satan got involved in it, leading to the practice of Astrology, which God hates.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Meteorite makes big crater in Nicaragua[/size]

(CNN) -- A meteorite crashed down in Managua, Nicaragua, late Saturday night, causing a loud explosion and leaving a crater 39 feet (12 meters) across, government officials said, according to The Associated Press. No damage or injuries were reported.

AP quoted government spokeswoman Rosario Murillo as saying they've determined it was a "relatively small" meteorite that "appears to have come off an asteroid that was passing close to Earth."

NASA hasn't confirmed a link between the meteorite and the asteroid. The newly discovered asteroid, called 2014 RC, was expected to pass safely above the Earth on Sunday, NASA said, at a distance of about 25,000 miles (40,000 kilometers) -- just one-tenth the distance from the center of Earth to the moon. It was estimated to be 60 feet (18 meters) long.
Photos: All about asteroids Photos: All about asteroids

NASA's Near Earth Object Program estimates there are thousands of asteroids that could threaten Earth, but experts say none of the ones being tracked is expected to hit the planet anytime soon.

Sometimes, though, space rocks sneak by the scientists and amateur astronomers who track them. On February 15, 2013, a nearly 60-foot-wide meteor plunged into Earth's atmosphere and exploded over the Russian city of Chelyabinsk with the force of about 30 nuclear bombs. The blast injured about 1,500 people.

The Chelyabinsk meteor was undetected before it was spotted by local residents as it streaked across the sky. It exploded on the same day that Asteroid 2012 DA14, one that was being carefully tracked by NASA, safely passed by Earth.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/08/tech/innovation/nicaragua-meteorite/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kei144: The map of the world shown below is the future map of the world, apparently derived by combination of visions received by a number of prominent seers. The big question is, when is this future? I can tell you here that Jesus Christ's return will be in about seven years time. I am not talking about the rapture, but his physical return to commence physical reign over the world.

Jesus Christ said that what happened during the time of Noah will happen during the time of his coming. This is how a 16th century English seer described the cataclysm that will precede the return of Jesus Christ:

From Mother Shipton's prophecy

For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and Molests and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds’ hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon’s tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself – too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile – his false grandeur,
Will serve the Gods their anger stir.
And they will send the Dragon back
To light the sky – his tail will crack
Upon the earth and rend the earth
And man shall flee, King, Lord, and serf.

But slowly they are routed out
To seek diminishing water spout
And men will die of thirst before
The oceans rise to mount the shore.

And lands will crack and rend anew
You think it strange. It will come true.

And in some far off distant land
Some men – oh such a tiny band
Will have to leave their solid mount
And span the earth, those few to count,
Who survives this (unreadable) and then
Begin the human race again.

But not on land already there
But on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare
Not every soul on Earth will die
As the Dragons tail goes sweeping by.

Not every land on earth will sink
But these will wallow in stench and stink
Of rotting bodies of beast and man
Of vegetation crisped on land.

But the land that rises from the sea
Will be dry and clean and soft and free
Of mankinds’ dirt and therefore be
The source of man’s new dynasty.

And those that live will ever fear
The dragons tail for many year
But time erases memory
You think it strange. But it will be.

And before the race is built anew
A silver serpent comes to view
And spew out men of like unknown
To mingle with the earth now grown
Cold from its heat and these men can
Enlighten the minds of future man.

To intermingle and show them how
To live and love and thus endow
The children with the second sight.
A natural thing so that they might
Grow graceful, humble and when they do
The Golden Age will start anew.

The dragon’s tail is but a sign
For mankind’s fall and man’s decline.
And before this prophecy is done
I shall be burned at the stake, at one
My body singed and my soul set free
You think I utter blasphemy
You’re wrong. These things have come to me
This prophecy will come to be.

Can You Please Explain it.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rjasan: Can You Please Explain it.

[size=14pt]When Gabriel stands on sea and shore And as he blows his wondrous horn[/size]

Re. 8:6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
Re. 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth.
A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.
Re. 8:8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,
Re. 8:9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
Re. 8:10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water —

The rapture takes place when Angel Gabriel blows his trumpet; that is the first trumpet. Immediately after that, asteroids/comets/meteors slam the earth. Further trumpet blows will bring in more heavenly bodies that will collide with the earth. This will cause massive earthquakes that will cause some continental lands to submerge and be covered by ocean water; new lands will also arise from the ocean. Apparently, the worst will occur just before Jesus Christ returns to earth.

Lk. 21:27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
I understand the rapture and the second coming of christ to be two separate events. Sire, please enlighten me more on these two events, especially the second coming of christ. Matthew 24 says that immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon will not give her light......then the sign of the son of man shall appear in the sky. Is this talking about the second coming or the rapture. Is the rapture not suppose to be some kinda disappearance.
Re: Future Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
exPLIcit7: I understand the rapture and the second coming of christ to be two separate events. Sire, please enlighten me more on these two events, especially the second coming of christ. Matthew 24 says that immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon will not give her light......then the sign of the son of man shall appear in the sky. Is this talking about the second coming or the rapture. Is the rapture not suppose to be some kinda disappearance.

The second coming of Christ will occur about 3½ years after the rapture. I believe that the rapture will occur in 2017, because of the sign of Revelation 12. Between now and when the rapture happens in 2017, there will be so much trouble in the world. As soon as the rapture takes place, Satan fully takes over this world. It is then that the wrath of God will begin to come upon the world. The return of Jesus Christ will bring the wrath of God to an end; but by then, the world has been completely devastated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drums In Mountain Of Fire / We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Bitter Leaf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.