Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo (2365 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
It has been a frantic one by active publishers like MaxInDHouse, Janosky, Cornelboy, AkiwaleJJ, etcetera of the Jehovah witness Nairaland version working so hard to make sure that the lies of their organizational history is not made public so others or even witnesses will never see them.

They have gone from endless name callings of myself and others like achorladey, johnw47, oteneaaron, etcetera to repeating same old jw propaganda scripts like when everyone becomes a Jehovah witness. They will stop giving false prophecies, etcetera.

I will be hosting you all to some daily excerpts from some Jehovah witness old books that are never brought up by Jehovah witnesses when they meet you and start quoting unrelated bible verses like Janosky does without addressing all that false prophecies and changed teachings by their cult Shunning and Disfellowshipment organization.

Today's excerpt is from the book by the man who named Jehovah witnesses their name. A man who misfired on many fronts after manipulating himself to become the president of the Watchtower Society after the false prophet Russell, the founder of Jehovah witnesses formerly known as Russelities died.

This Jehovah witness book titled: "Million Now Living will Never Die" not only turned out false but is now hidden by Jehovah witnesses and wouldn't be entertained by Jehovah witnesses when you question them about this book. Instead they will senselessly waste your time like Janosky does quoting Bible verses not related to the topic just to throw you off your trail of their false prophecies and history.

Here is today's excerpt:

EARTHLY RULERS
As we have heretofore stated, the great jnbi-
lee cycle is due to begin in 1925. At that time
the earthly phase of the kingdom shall be recognized. The Apostle Paul in the eleventh chapter
of Hebrews names a long list of faithful men
who died before the crucifixion of the Lord and
before the beginning of the selection of the
church. These can never be a part of the heavenly class ; they had no heavenly hopes ; but God

has in store something good for them. They are
to be resurrected as perfect men and constitute
the princes or rulers in the earth, according to
his promise. (Psalm 45 : 16; Isaiah 32: 1; Matt-
hew 8: 11) Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham,
Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old,
particularly those named by the Apostle in
Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition oi
human perfection.

Keep watch as we bring you next time an excerpt from your favorite Jehovah witnesses lies making printing factory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
RussellRutherfo:
It has been a frantic one by active publishers like MaxInDHouse, Janosky, Cornelboy, AkiwaleJJ, etcetera of the Jehovah witness Nairaland version working so hard to make sure that the lies of their organizational history is not made public so others or even witnesses will never see them.

They have gone from endless name callings of myself and others like achorladey, johnw47, oteneaaron, etcetera to repeating same old jw propaganda scripts like when everyone becomes a Jehovah witness. They will stop giving false prophecies, etcetera.

I will be hosting you all to some daily excerpts from some Jehovah witness old books that are never brought up by Jehovah witnesses when they meet you and start quoting unrelated bible verses like Janosky does without addressing all that false prophecies and changed teachings by their cult Shunning and Disfellowshipment organization.

Today's excerpt is from the book by the man who named Jehovah witnesses their name. A man who misfired on many fronts after manipulating himself to become the president of the Watchtower Society after the false prophet Russell, the founder of Jehovah witnesses formerly known as Russelities.

This Jehovah witness book titled: "Million Now Living will Never Die" not only turned out false but is now hidden by Jehovah witnesses and wouldn't be entertained by Jehovah witnesses when you question them about this book. Instead they will senselessly waste your time like Janosky does quoting Bible verses not related to the topic just to throw you off your trail of their false prophecies and history.

Here is today's excerpt:

EARTHLY RULERS
As we have heretofore stated, the great jnbi-
lee cycle is due to begin in 1925. At that time
the earthly phase of the kingdom shall be recog- 1
nized. The Apostle Paul in the eleventh chapter
of Hebrews names a long list of faithful men
who died before the crucifixion of the Lord and
before the beginning of the selection of the
church. These can never be a part of the heav- .
enly class ; they had no heavenly hopes ; but God

has in store something good for them. They are
to be resurrected as perfect men and constitute
the princes or rulers in the earth, according to
his promise. (Psalm 45 : 16; Isaiah 32: 1; Matt-
hew 8: 11) Therefore we may confidently ex-
pect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham,
Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old,
particularly those named by the Apostle in
Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition oi
human perfection.

Keep watch as we bring next time an excerpt from your favorite Jehovah witnesses lie making printing factory.

So which church do you attend now?

So that when JWs eventually wake up and leave the cult, they can attend your church of TRUTH with you.

Wahala dé o

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Maynman: 1:36am On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

So that when JWs eventually wake up and leave the cult, they can attend your church of TRUTH with you.

Wahala dé o

Instead of you to look at the message, it’s church competition you are after.

And it’s not even “church”, it’s ecclesia. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

So that when JWs eventually wake up and leave the cult, they can attend your church of TRUTH with you. Wahala dé o

Wahala dey for Okpoko! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Wahala dé o

Research and attend whatever Church that the Late Raymond Franz (one man I love who got to the height as a Governing Body members but was honest to recognize the lies of the society and left) and left us a book that I love reading which is "Crises of Conscience". I will be putting out some excerpts from the book later.

Research and attend whatever Church that Carl Olof Jonsson probably attended.

Research and attend whatever Church that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would have attended if the false prophecy of Judge Rutherford had come to pass when he purchased the Beth-Sarin House.

Better still die in the false prophecies, Shunning and Disfellowshipment, family tearing apart cult organization if as a goat you so love lies like the Child of the devil that you are. Those that love the truth when they wake up know what to do if they sincerely have the Holy Spirit guiding them. This satanic deception by Jehovah witnesses that no witness will find a better befitting cult captivity group than theirs if they decide to wake up can not fly for those who despise lies like myself.

After all, judge Rutherford, one of the greatest minor false prophet and the one who gave the organization the name Jehovah witness plus who wrote so many disparaging stuff against other Christians and taught lies like that nonsense "light keeps getting brighter or progressive" to cover for his many misfires and lies talked about some good churches and some bad churches. If your dead late leader, Rutherford could admit that there are good churches then who are you in your ignorant little mind to think that only the false prophecy and false teaching Jehovah witness organization remains the only place that a witness when lied to continually should stay in?!!

The same way the international Bible student group that lead to Organization been established is the same way that ex JWs can get together after leaving this lying cult and gather together if they seek fellowship together.

Jesus Christ said wherever two or three are gathered in my name that He is there. He never said that we gather in a Kingdom hall or that we must continue as lying Jehovah witnesses.

Here is some excerpt from the "light" lies that Rutherford peddle and that modern Jehovah witnesses still peddle about today.

Error always seeks the dark, while
truth is always enhanced by the light. Error
never desires to be investigated. Light always
courts a thorough and complete investigation.
Light and truth are synonymous. They are
progressive, and "the path of the just is as the
shining light, that shineth more and more unto
the perfect day". (Proverbs 4 : 18) The Psalm-
ist plainly tells us: "Thy word is a lamp nnto
my feet, and a light nnto my path".-Psalm
119 : 105.

grin
The man had one of the greatest error misfires and recognize how Jehovah witnesses today mimic his pattern of thinking even till date despite his many errors. Same Bible quote. He loved to quote Bible verses like Janosky does but all unrelated to the topics and their love for the lying organization. grin

Rutherford, the liar in his hatred against all Churches that the ordinary Jehovah witnesses like MaxInDHouse, Janosky, etcetera has adopted today wrote that the Bible never teaches that one must never be a member of a church to be saved and (that I believe includes both the lies built JW cult organization). Nowhere in the Bible are you told this.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Rutherford, the liar in his hatred against all Churches that the ordinary Jehovah witnesses like MaxInDHouse, Janosky, etcetera has adopted today wrote that the Bible never teaches that one must never be a member of a church to be saved and (that I believe includes both the lies built JW cult organization). Nowhere in the Bible are you told this.

According to God's word people from different races throughout the earth must come under one umbrella {Zephaniah 3:9} otherwise there can never be a single line of thought that will unite them as ONE! John 17:22

Of course one may get fed up with all the things Jesus is saying when you're no longer comfortable with his teachings! John 6:66

But God is not the author of confusion rather He is of PEACE {1Corinthians 14:33} so anyone who leaves the organization is surely heading towards destruction! Luke 11:23

So Rutherford was right, present the church Franz joined and let's examine the end result of his leaving the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cloud7: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Bros..How i do i get that book... (Crisis of Conscience) I have been looking for it. Pls. Help me out...
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
According to God's word people from different races throughout the earth must come under one umbrella {Zephaniah 3:9} otherwise there can never be a single line of thought that will unite them as ONE! John 17:22

Zephaniah 3:9 does not point in any direction to the lies built Jehovah witness cult organization but I perfectly understand how and why cults love to misinterpret the Bible so it suits their agenda.

Your cult organization is not the only one that misapplies Zephaniah 3:9 to suit their lying agenda. Another hate group cult and false teaching organization that does this is another American invented cult which is the Black Hebrew Israelites

They apply Zephaniah 3:9 to themselves too. grin
These American cults so let's examine Zephaniah first and see if it relates to Jehovah witnesses.

We start from Zephaniah 3:6 NKJV — “I have cut off nations,
Their fortresses are devastated;
I have made their streets desolate,
With none passing by.
Their cities are destroyed;
There is no one, no inhabitant.

YHWH says HE will cut off Nations which is yet to be fulfilled. How do we know that this is yet to be fulfilled.

We see this next in Zephaniah 3:8 NKJV — “Therefore wait for Me,” says the LORD,
“Until the day I rise up for plunder;
My determination is to gather the nations
To My assembly of kingdoms,
To pour on them My indignation,
All My fierce anger;
All the earth shall be devoured
With the fire of My jealousy.

YHWH gives us the assurance that we should wait for HIM patiently until the day HE would rise up to plunder all the earth with HIS fierce anger and how do we know. All the Earth shall be devoured which is yet to happen but what do the lying Jehovah witness cult organization do. They refuse to wait patiently for YHWH but go ahead as the false prophecy organization that they are to announce specific dates and times for YHWH's plunder and as such Jehovah disappointed and shamed them as the false prophecy organization that they are:

See Zephaniah 3:4 NKJV — Her prophets are insolent, treacherous people;
Her priests have polluted the sanctuary,
They have done violence to the law

The Jehovah witness prophet organization is one that have polluted the sanctuary of Jehovah with lies, false prophecies and changed teachings. An insolent and treacherous people who go to any mile to cover up the lies of her history.

Back to Zephaniah 3:9 NKJV — “For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language,
That they all may call on the name of the LORD,
To serve Him with one accord

After Zephaniah 3:8 is fulfilled then YHWH will restore to the peoples remaining (from all nations) a pure language (The Hebrew used is sapa which means lip, language, speech, shore, bank, etcetera. It is the same used in Genesis 11:1 NKJV — Now the whole earth had one language and one speech. which means there is such a thing as a satanic one speech which is basically a mimicing of the yet to be fulfilled decree of YHWH just like it happened in the tower of Babel. The Jehovah witness cult organization in their desperate attempt to be interpreters of YHWH's words have moved forward to try and claim that they have one speech and one language. cheesy
How can these be even so when there are lots of several ex-Jehovah witnesses for instance. Jehovah never says in Zephaniah 3:9 that after he devours the earth and restores all people to one speech that there will next arise another group of people that will become ex-Jehovah witnesses.

This is one proof of how this organization lies like Satan their Father. The more you study on your own and have the Holy Spirit to guide you. The more you realize you were told by the organization for far too long.

They blaspheme by making Jehovah always look like a liar for any critical thinking person (there is actually a Ex-JW couple that go by that name on YouTube called the Ex-JW Critical thinker. Check them out too. They are wonderful)

So back to Zephaniah 3. How do we know that these people who will speak with one lip by YHWH have been fulfilled in the future. Let's see Zephaniah 3:13 NKJV — The remnant of Israel shall do no unrighteousness
And speak no lies,
Nor shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth;
For they shall feed their flocks and lie down,
And no one shall make them afraid.”

Do Jehovah witnesses not do unrighteousness?!!
Yes they do just like every imperfect person out there.(I know many who practice acts like homosexuality personally. I am not even talking of others who might know others)

Do Jehovah witnesses not speak lies?!!
Yes they do (all you have to do is check my threads and in the future and you will see the unimginable lies that this jw cult organization has continually spoken- documented history).

Do they feed their flocks and this flock lie down?!!

Nope. They feed their flocks but some arise to question their lies after discovering it contrary to the sure words of Jehovah.

Are Jehovah witnesses afraid?!!
Yes. They are. You can see their different propaganda on how Russia wants to get them, etc but Jehovah says that when he actualizes HIS decree that no one of HIS people will be afraid because there will be no such enemies to make HIS people afraid.

There you have it a lying organization of the Devil that tries to sit in the place of YHWH and misinterprete HIS words as always and ever.

We could do the same for John 17 and see this satanic false religion organization and her lies. Infact, you won't find one mention of the word Jehovah in John 17 except when added in by the JW Cult Organization.

MaxInDHouse:

Of course one may get fed up with all the things Jesus is saying when you're no longer comfortable with his teachings! John 6:66

Proof that the Jehovah witness cult organization is and has always been fed up with the words of Jesus Christ from the very beginning is for one to deeply read John 6:52-58 and then attend the memorial of this satanic cult organization and see how millions are denied of eternal life every year by the Jehovah witness cult organization.

MaxInDHouse:

But God is not the author of confusion rather He is of PEACE {1Corinthians 14:33} so anyone who leaves the organization is surely heading towards destruction! Luke 11:23

Again all one has to do is read the whole of 1 Corinthians 14 and if the acts of the first Christians are not evident in today's KHs then one has to leave this Cult Organization as Revelation 2:9 NKJV commands — “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and[b] I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan[/b].

Does Apostle Paul says that there are no more tongues, spiritual gifts like prophesy(1 Corinthians 14:1)?!!
No. Rather he is against confusion in the Church but what do we see with Jehovah witness cult organization. They throw away both the Baby and the bathwater together all in their bid to seem as if they are of YHWH when they are of the Synagogue of Satan front their repeated lies.

MaxInDHouse:

So Rutherford was right, present the church Franz joined and let's examine the end result of his leaving the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Rutherford was right but not right in the many false prophecies of his. grin

Have you addressed one of his many false prophecies or that of Russell's own. What right has a follower of a false prophet demand the church of another when you are of the congregation of Satan.

Matthew 7:16-18. By the fruits of their several false prophecies, lies, false teachings, discarded books, etcetera. Is anyone still in doubt except deluded publishers that the Jehovah witness cult organization is of Satan?

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Wahala dé o
If articles like these are true, it shows the imperfection and metamorphosis of religions groups. While I believe that the Jw like many churches out there is mostly good, we do not need to be afraid to discuss its imperfections and some of its dark past. That's how to learn and move forward. You may not leave the church because of its imperfections unless you find a better one but you should be prepared to know, challenge and discuss in a constructive way.

The aim should never be to ridicule anyone exposing the darkness in our belief system but to learn the truth. Only the truth brings freedom. And only those who hunger and thirst after it would be filled.

So lets commend the creator of this post and learn, discuss and oppose without taking it personal. Lets ask question and then we would be able to improve our different organizations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Lets see this beyond fighting for our church because the battle is of the Lord. It's not about that, it's about knowing the truth so I would love JW members out there to show that these publications are false and we move on from there.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:
Lets see this beyond fighting for our church because the battle is of the Lord. It's not about that, it's about knowing the truth so I would love JW members out there to show that these publications are false and we move on from there.

Watch them all from Janosky, Cornelboy, AkiwaleJJ, MaxInDHouse, etcetera avoid addressing these lies of their organization rather they would go on to talk about how lies in the past is truth in the future.

Hypocritical slaves who don't hold themselves to the same standard they set for other religious groups.

If you see the way in KHs and private discussions right from the days of the Occultic Praymid calculating founder of the Jehovah witness cult organization that they ridicule and mock other religions especially the Christians. You would think that they have always been truthful. Only for you to cross-check and see that these ones are one of the biggest lying sleekest organization the world has ever known.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Watch them all from Janosky, Cornelboy, AkiwaleJJ, MaxInDHouse, etcetera avoid addressing these lies of their organization rather they would go on to talk about how lies in the past is truth in the future.

Hypocritical slaves who don't hold themselves to the same standard they set for other religious groups.

If you see the way in KHs and private discussions right from the days of the Occultic Praymid calculating founder of the Jehovah witness cult organization that they ridicule and mock other religions especially the Christians. You would think that they have always been truthful. Only for you to cross-check and see that these ones are one of the biggest lying sleekest organization the world has ever known.

You may have some points but you seem to be fighting a personal war with them. Remember these guys are not evil. They believe their side of the story just as you believe yours. I suggest you stay away from personal issues and fights and do whatever you do just for educational purposes. Let the public learn your beliefs, opinion and research and never make it a personal battle.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
OP, you get work? Seems like you have too much free time on your hands, cos what's all this garbage? Lmao.

Na Buhari I blame tho.

This joblessness is now a big problem
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

You may have some points but you seem to be fighting a personal war with them. Remember these guys are not evil. They believe their side of the story just as you believe yours. I suggest you stay away from personal issues and fights and do whatever you do just for educational purposes. Let the public learn your beliefs, opinion and research and never make it a personal battle.

Allow him fight. Na big fool grin. I just dey go thru hin threads dey laugh. Personal vendetta wan kill am.

Be like Dem chop hin eye lmao.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Allow him fight. Na big fool grin. I just dey go thru hin threads dey laugh. Personal vendetta wan kill am.

But you are not too different from him. You are attacking his person. I think we all should stick to the main issues. If he has a take on the JW, he should air it and then JW members are free to respond or correct his notion if the want to. Thats how everyone learns. We don't need to agree with ourselves to learn and improve.
Many of my arguments on Nairaland have made me read, research and learn more about my position and the other position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

But you are not too different from him. You are attacking his person. I think we all should stick to the main issues. If he has a take on the JW, he should air it and then JW members are free to respond or correct his notion if the want to. Thats how everyone learns. We don't need to agree with ourselves to learn and improve.
Many of my arguments on Nairaland have made me read, research and learn more about my position and the other position.

He should spend his Time thinking of how to please God and fight for his own righteousness. Not this rubbish he is doing. I'm not supporting JWz, but this is stupid is any ramification you can think of. Let him prove me wrong.

You never fight how you go enter heaven, but you dey help people select religion. Lmao foolishness at its peak.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:
OP, you get work? Seems like you have too much free time on your hands, cos what's all this garbage? Lmao.

Na Buhari I blame tho.

This joblessness is now a big problem

Market boy.

Have you sold anything yet for your Boss?!

Go out and hawk those PS4s, PS2s before another market boy beats you to the game.

Try not to sell people inferior china products like you do and ensure not to hand out false prophecy tracts of the Jehovah witness to them.

My finances are good. I have got businesses on auto running for me so I have a lot of time on hand to expose the JW lies.

At the end. Them go deliver money give me.

False lying Jehovah witness.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

As you no get response to the lies of your jw cult.

Mu.mu, you don dey act like Rutherford your lying mediator and false prophet.

Be like your mumu don plenty with all the fake jw Bible study them don deceive you with.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Market boy.

Have you sold anything yet for your Boss?!

Go out and hawk those PS4s, PS2s before another market boy beats you to the game.

Try not to sell people inferior china products like you do and ensure not to hand out false prophecy tracts of the Jehovah witness to them.

My finances are good. I have got businesses on auto running for me so I have a lot of time on hand to expose the JW lies.

At the end. Them go deliver money give me.

False lying Jehovah witness.

Lmao alaye you don't have shit. Drop the address of your business make we come check am out, you lying piece of garbage.
Lmao e pain am. Say na auto business. Auto business Kee you there.

Nobody is delivering a dime to you. Just dey lie-lie to cover your stupidity.

So anybody wey tackle yoh na Jehovah's witness abi?

Na so paranoid schizophrenia take dey start.

Jobless goat. Come show me which business you get.

Fool
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

He should spend his Time thinking of how to please God and fight for his own righteousness. Not this rubbish he is doing. I'm not supporting JWz, but this is stupid is any ramification you can think of. Let him prove me wrong.

You never fight how you go enter heaven, but you dey help people select religion. Lmao foolishness at its peak.

God is pleased when cults like yours and their lies are exposed.

Ephesians 5:11 NKJV — And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

As you no get response to the lies of your jw cult.

Mu.mu, you don dey act like Rutherford your lying mediator and false prophet.

Be like your mumu don plenty with all the fake jw Bible study them don deceive you with.

I actually wish I know stuff about this JW to use enter you, cos you dey talk like pained Goat lmao.

Foolish jobless fool. Your mates dey find money, na church you carry for head. Even create moniker for am. Chai.

Check my threads bro. I was born to insult jobless people like you lmao. You never see anything.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

God is pleased when cults like yours and their lies are exposed.

Ephesians 5:11 NKJV — And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

Lmao fool dey quote bible with the same hands wey e take dey insult me? Hypocrisy at its peak, my God grin.

Una christians get wahala, I keep saying it. Just see your mumu outside
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmao alaye you don't have shit. Drop the address of your business make we come check am out, you lying piece of garbage.
Lmao e pain am. Say na auto business. Auto business Kee you there.

Nobody is delivering a dime to you. Just dey lie-lie to cover your stupidity.

So anybody wey tackle yoh na Jehovah's witness abi?

Na so paranoid schizophrenia take dey start.

Jobless goat. Come show me which business you get.

Fool

Why should I drop my house address for a criminal like you?!!

Who does that?!!

Lmao, Are you stupid?!! Or is this the new form of jw cult indoctrination they hand out these days?!!

Drop your own address here let's verify if you are not a Jehovah witness.
Dim-witted slave. grin

3 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

I actually wish I know stuff about this JW to use enter you, cos you dey talk like pained Goat lmao.

Foolish jobless fool. Your mates dey find money, na church you carry for head. Even create moniker for am. Chai.

Check my threads bro. I was born to insult jobless people like you lmao. You never see anything.

Well, I have been educating you, ignorant market china PS2 seller.

I guess you are part of those boys standing at Ikeja Bridge who rob people under the guise of selling inferior china products to them.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Why should I drop my house address for a criminal like you?!!

Who does that?!!

Lmao, Are you stupid?!! Or is this the new form of jw cult indoctrination they hand out these days?!!

Drop your own address here let's verify if you are not a Jehovah witness.
Dim-witted slave. grin

6, Alhaji Lasisi Street, Idioro bustop, Mushin. There is a Gtbank there at the bustop. When you reach, call the number on my siggy if na man you be. No be to dey online dey yarn bants.

Come outside if you be man lmao. Auto business lmao.

Probably stolen cars and stuff. Or yahoo. You cannot be in the auto business and have time for stuff like this. Lying piece of garbage grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmao fool dey quote bible with the same hands wey e take dey insult me? Hypocrisy at its peak, my God grin.

Una christians get wahala, I keep saying it. Just see your mumu outside

Yeah!
The usual bag carrying Jehovah witness abusing the Christians. Nothing unusual since the days of Russell and Rutherford but mu.mu.
I thought Jehovah witnesses too are supposed to be "Christians" too. Jokes are on you, china PS2 inferior products seller.

No customer yet at the kiosk where you stand outside to draw in customers for your Boss?

Is the harsh Sun already frying your brain and you still have not gotten one single customer to sell fake electronic products to?

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Well, I have been educating you, ignorant market china PS2 seller.

I guess you are part of those boys standing at Ikeja Bridge who rob people under the guise of selling inferior china products to them.

Lmao good Christian don dey trade insults? Lmao I thought bible no dey like that kind of thing?

I've never sold PS2 before sha. But what I sell, your type can't afford them.

Pastor wey dey insult people lmao. You go make heaven so?
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Yeah!
The usual bag carrying Jehovah witness abusing the Christians. Nothing unusual since the days of Russell and Rutherford but mu.mu.
I thought Jehovah witnesses too are supposed to be "Christians" too. Jokes are on you, china PS2 inferior products seller.

No customer yet at the kiosk where you stand outside to draw in customers for your Boss?

Hehehe this guy, you be cruise and big fool at the same time. cheesy

E say na kiosk lmao. If you see me face to face, Dem no born you well to not prostrate and pay homage, walai.

Na here you get all this mouth. Drop address or come the one I give you. Let's argue like real men.

Pastor wey dey insult people lmao. Pained prick grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Yeah!

Is the harsh Sun already frying your brain and you still have not gotten one single customer to sell fake electronic products to?

You even dey edit posts to add more insults? My God, how low can you go?

Oya quote bible gimme nah, buffoon grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

6, Alhaji Lasisi Street, Idioro bustop, Mushin. There is a Gtbank there at the bustop. When you reach, call the number on my siggy if na man you be. No be to dey online dey yarn bants.

Come outside if you be man lmao. Auto business lmao.

Probably stolen cars and stuff. Or yahoo. You cannot be in the auto business and have time for stuff like this. Lying piece of garbage grin

grin grin

You are irredeemably stupid so you want me to use my money in coming to your den of thieves where you will get the opportunity to rob me of my phones?!!

grin grin

Who does that?!

Okay!!

Stupid Jehovah witness.

No wonder.
A mere mushin boy.
Ghetto ratchet.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin

You are irredeemably stupid so you want me to use my money in coming to your den of thieves where you will get the opportunity to rob me of my phones?!!

grin grin

Who does that?!

Okay!!

Stupid Jehovah witness.

No wonder.
A mere mushin boy.
Ghetto ratchet.

Lmao you wey no ratchet but you sabi my area? Lmao pastor, pastor... Just see your life outside.

Small taunting you dey throw insults everywhere. You are just a pained boy. No more, no less.

Maybe you wan marry one JW babe, and she no gree for you. Lmao cos this your pains no get understanding.

You for come hood make we discuss now. You dey fear say Jesus and Jehovah no go fit save you?
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmao good Christian don dey trade insults? Lmao I thought bible no dey like that kind of thing?

I've never sold PS2 before sha. But what I sell, your type can't afford them.

Pastor wey dey insult people lmao. You go make heaven so?

I tell you say I be "good" Christian.

Mumu boy grin grin

You dey find word.

Mushin rat.

All these fake mushin dj cassettes you sell. grin

My brother, go digital and stop hawking pirated CDs, PS2, Jehovah witness children bible stories, etc, up and down in the hot sun. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Lucifer Called The Daystar? / Does God Really Know You? / A Drama Sketch Or Story On Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.