Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pls How Would I Collect My Cheques From Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Would I Collect My Cheques From Google Adsense (1755 Views)

CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / Cashing Of Third-party Cheques Above N150,000 Stops Today / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Would I Collect My Cheques From Google Adsense by back22: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
pls can somebody tell me how to collect my cheques from google adsense account as a nigerian?
Re: Pls How Would I Collect My Cheques From Google Adsense by ossy(m): 4:25am On Jul 26, 2006
Hello,
cashing your google adsense check is relatively easy,  there are two approaches to it: 1. pay the check into a local dorm account, now this may take pretty long to cash depending on the bank as they have to verify the check with the issuing bank, also the bank charges associated with these are often high.

2. The best method is to have a US bank account, this makes it easy for you to cash the money as google will easily do you a direct deposit into the US bank without having to send you the check to Nigeria. Once the money is in your US bank account you will then do yourself a wire transfer to your dorm account or any dorm account you wish as the case maybe and subsequently withdraw the money or you can equally cash it through other ways.

The benefits of having an offshore account can not be over emphasized for a Nigerian thats serious about internet marketing because it makes a lot of other things easier for you online aside simplifying the process of cashing your hard online earnings.

Meanwhile you can easily own a US account while in Nigeria, visit www.e-walet.net for more details or send me a mail at ossy@dollarstonaira.com
Re: Pls How Would I Collect My Cheques From Google Adsense by daretayo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2006
I can provide with an International ATM card that you can use to withdraw from your adsense account and even from your Paypal account.
The Card is issued by a US bank and is basically a US bank account.
You simply attach it to your adsense account.
You can them withdraw your earning at any ATM machine in Nigeria.

contact me at tonymarine2005@yahoo.com
Re: Pls How Would I Collect My Cheques From Google Adsense by Rams(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2006
I am wondering, why are some people are charging for this information? Isn't it basically free information that is being "sold"? Please explain.

(1) (Reply)

SCAM: MTN Recharge Cards? / Segun Aganga - Is He The Right Man For The Job? / Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.