Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! (1755 Views)

N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by TemiHope(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2013
[b][size=20pt]It seems something is really wrong with as they have refuse to make payment to account since last week sunday.
I made a payout request of just N50,000 on Friday 26th of April and up till now they have refuse to credit my Bank account.
I have contacted their customer service and they keep telling me you will be credited today.
I call them on Tuesday they told me you will be credited today
Called them on Thursday they told me the same thing,
called them on Friday they told me the same thing.
They have already confirmed to me that my payout request have been received since Friday and it is ok but they have refused to pay my money.
I have tried all possible thing to tell them i need my money but they keep telling me to please exercise patience and this is really getting too bad.
I don't know why a simple payout request of N50,000 can be taking up to 8 days.
It is already over a week since i requested for this and yet they have refused to pay me.
I even complained on their forum since Tuesday yet they keep shifting the goal post.
I really don't know how to get my money from this people.
When they want to accept payment it is easy but to payout is always difficult.
Can somebody please help us[/size][/b]
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by TemiHope(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2013
somebody please help
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by Johnsilver19(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2013
Plz my frnd help me...I want to join this betting site,bt i dn't knw anythng abt it.Teach me wat i nid to knw to win
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by kalufelix(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2013
this is serious o
alabi ur money don finish??
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by konezy1(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2013
@temihope your phone no
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2013
Akin Alabi just had a new born baby... I will tell someone close to him so that he could be alerted!
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by miqos02(m): 4:59am On May 05, 2013
i thought is a gambling site. why are you suprised
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by OmoLisabi(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2013
Temihope have you been paid?
Am yet to be paid
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by OmoLisabi(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2013
Temihope me i have been paid yesterday o,
How about you?
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by josites(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
I also made a payout amount of N17000 from my nairabet account as of saturday last week, up till this moment they have not pay into my bank account
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by akinalabi(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2016
@temihope,

Kindly drop your username so I can help take a look
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by tony5002x: 2:35pm On May 03, 2016
Johnsilver19:
Plz my frnd help me...I want to join this betting site,bt i dn't knw anythng abt it.Teach me wat i nid to knw to win
no enter watin you no go fit commot o
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by goldenval(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2016
josites:
I also made a payout amount of N17000 from my nairabet account as of saturday last week, up till this moment they have not pay into my bank account

Kid, next time read Nairabet T/C before coming here to talk nonsense. You made a payout during Saturday which was none banking day, then, Monday was a public holidays too which means, your withdrawal will start processing today and you might get it today or latest tomorrow.

BTW, is Nairaland an agent of Nairabet? grin

Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by Masterbiodun: 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
akinalabi:
@temihope,

Kindly drop your username so I can help take a look

I also made an atm deposit a couple of hours ago....up till dis moment i have not been credicted.

pls help me resolve this ASAP....as i need to start playing with d amount.

username- special_1
amount - #10000.
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by yomalex(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2016
Good day Otunba akinalabi I have read many posts on facebook about your competitors taking your market share (assertion based on no of shops being opening on street by street basis ) I trust you are doing something about it.
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by olorunda68: 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
gambling go finish una grin
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by olorunda68: 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
una take gambling as biz grin
Re: Nairabet Is Not Paying Again ? Please Help Us!! by josites(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
goldenval:

Kid, next time read Nairabet T/C before coming here to talk nonsense. You made a payout during Saturday which was none banking day, then, Monday was a public holidays too which means, your withdrawal will start processing today and you might get it today or latest tomorrow.

BTW, is Nairaland an agent of Nairabet? grin
well, wont be drawn into any controversy with u or any other person. Why sounding like a frusrated person specie on heat, bro. Got paid today, nairabet is so slow in d payment process.

Urgent Assistance Needed. / The Guy Behind Bill Gates Wealth~michael Larson / 5 Best Online Shopping Sites In Nigeria (2014 Review)