Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call (1290 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Horn Free Day In Lagos / Lagos State To Observe Horn Free Day on wednesday 15:10:2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by adesloop: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2008
I think is time we leave this free browsing stuff, because we have achieve our ultermost iam and object. Now we have a fast browsing with a great downloading speed.
HERE IS THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER

Start making free DAY call.
After lots of research and pains. Start making free DAY call from Today.
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by abes(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2008
You don start free day calls? Jawasi jo
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by Cleanman(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2008
if u really hav dis stuff,Drop it 4 dem pipz!, Or beta still,, Sammiejones6@yahoo.co.uk is ma mail, free call is all we need!
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by Cleanman(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2008
if u really hav dis stuff,Drop it 4 dem pipz!, Or beta still,, Sammiejones6@yahoo.co.uk is ma mail, free call is all we need!
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by dagbo: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
abeg i need this stuff am im is sewedo2008@yahoo.com
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by toluxa1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2008
email droppers. . . oya ise ya
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by shens2006(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2008
gbabeski. omo guy abeg send am to me if u get am. my im na shens2006@yahoo.com
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by abohrandy: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
I don't knw if MTN, Glo n Zain mounted their masts 4 u have fri calls.
They r out 4 ur money.
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by samuelk(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2008
cry cry cry
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by stunty(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2008
@poster where are u,what's next?
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by icagbons: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2008
hey guys, pls i need some one to help me with the free mtn, celtel and glo free browsing setup, and the setup i need for system frr browsing. pls send it ti my email address. ic_agbons@yahoo.com. thnks, i will be very grate full to have it.
smiley
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by adesloop: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
I am here, i go no where.
just want to see peoples reaction.
its happening again,
Increase your income by Starting a business center of your own,
Free call is pretty damn.
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by tobs(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
[size=18pt]@poster . .see longthing . .go stragth to tha point tongue[/size]
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by samuelk(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
nairalanders
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by omeome: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2008
Please send this day call stuff.My mail is silasores@rocketmail.com thanks
Re: Free Day Call, Tired Of Free Browsign And Night Call by lancevader(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2008
stop d dao lie

(1) (Reply)

Dj Mc Loph Is Dead / . / Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.