Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government. (1291 Views)

This Beautify Lady Went To Night Club Without Undies, Guess What Happened To Her / Lets Beautify Your World / Have Armed Robbers Ever Visited Your House Before? Please Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government. by chijokz(m): 1:40am On Sep 14, 2012
The new law now is; beautify your house or go to jail! What the Lagos State Commissioner for Environment Tunji Bello said today...

It is now mandatory for tenement/owners and occupiers to landscape and beautify the perimeter areas of their properties. A violation of this would attract N250, 000 or the amount the state would incur if it decides to carry out the beautification, or six months imprisonment or other non-custodian sentences…also anyone caught felling trees in the state or trimming them without permission would be fined a minimum of N50, 000 or sent to one year imprisonment.
It is also an offence to walk on lawns and gardens. Urinating, defecating in any of the parks, gardens and open spaces; loitering or soliciting for illegal purposes, smoking and dumping refuse among others in the parks are also offences.” The commissioner said

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/09/beautify-your-house-or-go-to-jail-lagos.html
Re: Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government. by Chanchit: 4:02am On Sep 14, 2012
This man must have been sniffing dry sh!?t, I don't knw why Fashola is so obsessed with making silly laws. This law has failed before it starts already. I jst hope his agents starts the beautification inspection from Ajegunle.
Re: Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government. by chijokz(m): 3:13am On Sep 15, 2012
Chanchit: This man must have been sniffing dry sh!?t, I don't knw why Fashola is so obsessed with making silly laws. This law has failed before it starts already. I jst hope his agents starts the beautification inspection from Ajegunle.

On point.

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Should Never Say To An Introvert / Aishat Noble-mustapha: Tears As Murdered STV Staff Is Buried / First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.