Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria (2696 Views)

Where Can I Get Reliable Lead, Zinc, Copper Ore Suppliers ? / Suppliers Of Lead Ore And Copper Ore Needed / Copper Ore & Barite Mines For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hello Everyone,

A mine in Akiri, Nasarawa state presently has copper ore of 12-19%Cu purity for sale on ex-site basis. The mine is a semi-mechanized mine with a tractor and drilling machines which puts it in a position to churn out large quantity of material provided there is a serious and committed buyer. The mine also has a 25mt/hr crusher at the site, giving it the ability to sell crushed ore.
Our prices are also very competitive that you won't believe it.
Calling on all exporters and traders of copper ore who have the capacity to buy at mine site to take advantage of this opportunity.
We welcome buyers to visit of site, take samples for their analysis and then come back to do business only if they are satisfied.
Interested persons should hit me up on 08176837489.

1 Like

Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Chalcopyrite all the way

Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Looking forward to meeting your business needs for copper ore.
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Offering N22,000/MT at our site. Two trucks presently on ground and available for sale.

Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
More pics

Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls keep your orders rolling. We are positioned to meet them.
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Still available
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Still meeting your copper needs
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
We now deliver to lagos or environs (only after our terms and conditions have been met)
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by cousins: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls keep your orders rolling in.

Thanks to our wonderful customers. We appreciate you all.
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please, do you have tungsten ore? if you don't, pls I'll appreciate if you can refer me to a supplier and also I'll be needing copper bt tungsten is of utmost priority..
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2020
cousins:
Hello Everyone,

A mine in Akiri, Nasarawa state presently has copper ore of 12-19%Cu purity for sale on ex-site basis. The mine is a semi-mechanized mine with a tractor and drilling machines which puts it in a position to churn out large quantity of material provided there is a serious and committed buyer. The mine also has a 25mt/hr crusher at the site, giving it the ability to sell crushed ore.
Our prices are also very competitive that you won't believe it.
Calling on all exporters and traders of copper ore who have the capacity to buy at mine site to take advantage of this opportunity.
We welcome buyers to visit of site, take samples for their analysis and then come back to do business only if they are satisfied.
Interested persons should hit me up on 08176837489.

Do you still supply copper ore? If yes, how many tonnes can you supply at once? Whats the percentage of the purity?
Re: Copper Ore Supply In Nigeria by Augustinaz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yes we can supply copper ore. Our WhatsApp is 09060904274 and our email is augustinaimpex@gmail.com

DeClan01:

Do you still supply copper ore? If yes, how many tonnes can you supply at once? Whats the percentage of the purity?

(1) (Reply)

Available For Pickup, 100kg M.O.R.I.N.G.A Seeds... 0.8.0.666-46-868 / Pagatech / Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.