Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Boat Mishap In Bonny - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Boat Mishap In Bonny (721 Views)

Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo / Two NYSC Members Die, 4 Injured In Makurdi Road Mishap / Two Nysc Members Die In Bayelsa Boat Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boat Mishap In Bonny by praiselin: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
There was a boat mishap in bonny rivers state which I heard claimed 12 lives including that of a corper this morning. But what am not sure of is whether the corper was a Batch B,A or C corp member.Thank God I was not posted to Bonny. But somehow somehow I still have to be in Bonny. Those posted to riverine areas go and learn how to swim Chikena!!
Re: Boat Mishap In Bonny by delishpot: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2014
praiselin: There was a boat mishap in bonny rivers state which I heard claimed 12 lives including that of a corper this morning. But what am not sure of is whether the corper was a Batch B,A or C corp member.Thank God I was not posted to Bonny. But somehow somehow I still have to be in Bonny. Those posted to riverine areas go and learn how to swim Chikena!!

wetin be the basis of this post? to mock the dead copper for dying in the river because in your mind, those who can swim dont die in water?
to mock those posted to riverine areas and as such are exposed to dying in the water?
to mock those who cant swim?
to act and feel like God loves you more than the dead who got posted to bonny?
wetin be your point biko, nor vex o. just asking.

1 Like

Re: Boat Mishap In Bonny by praiselin: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
No at all I would never mock them am a very humble person..maybe the way I wrote the post sounds mockish..I will never mock them infact am so sad because I heard the corpers that died were Batch B that we finished orientation together. God protect all of us and keep us. Those that died RIP.
Re: Boat Mishap In Bonny by delishpot: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
praiselin: No at all I would never mock them am a very humble person..maybe the way I wrote the post sounds mockish..I will never mock them infact am so sad because I heard the corpers that died were Batch B that we finished orientation together. God protect all of us and keep us. Those that died RIP.

Ok my bros. True true make God protect us o. Its well, I sympathize with you all on rhe death of your co copper. May this be the last of such early and sorrowful death.

(1) (Reply)

Where Du Want To Be Posted. / Just Got This Msg From NYSC All Batch C 2014 / No Allowee For June And July Batch C Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.