Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Above Ground Level. AGL - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Above Ground Level. AGL (679 Views)

New Music: Wiz Dan – Whyne To The Ground / Nonny D – Off The Ground / Soul, R&b And Rap Music In Nigeria: Which One Do U Think Gainin' Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Above Ground Level. AGL by Nelrulez(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Modenine has proved all the critics wrong by showing his rap dexterity in his latest effort. The Afican rap God released a double CD album titled AGL(Above Ground Level) released on the 25th of August. I've listened to it and I will implore all rap heads to do the same.. Album can be purchased on www.spinlet.com and www.ysghubs.com

1 Like

Re: Above Ground Level. AGL by pcaliphate(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2014
@Op no doubt about that. Tracks like Oyea Rappers ft Reminisce and I see ft Iceprince, are tracks worthy of note. Modenine killed the album. Nice one from him.

1 Like

Re: Above Ground Level. AGL by Nelrulez(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
I didn't really feel oyea rappers and I see the way I felt Hip Hop is me featuring proverb and touring. The man nailed all the tracks on that album. Mode9 is truly an African rap god.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Phyno Stabbed With Bottle In His Head (see) / Music: Tekno – Show Me Your Back / Does Anyone Know The Song Where Kwam1 Sang "Akalamagbo Eyi P'odunje ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.