Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Need Help With Simplejoe4x - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help With Simplejoe4x (1143 Views)

How Reliable And Credible Is Simplejoe4x.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Simplejoe4x by cutieisme(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please is the site for real.I am about to dive into investing there.I need to know if there is someone in the house that can verify the authenticity of the site and if i should go ahead with the investment.i am a little scared..they seem real but i want to be sure..please i need help.The site deals in trading forex..you pay certain amount of money they trade with and pay you every 10 working days 6 times and then your membership expires..please i need info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With Simplejoe4x by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2014
@OP,can u pay anyone 600% of investment in 10 workin days?Don't lost ur money out of greed;if they make that much,then ur money won't be necessary for their business,think twice.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! / Make N2.2m In A Month With N1,000 Investment / Bitcoin Gurus. Is This Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.