Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Adamawa: How Jonathan, Mu’azu Saved Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: How Jonathan, Mu’azu Saved Ribadu (2001 Views)

APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu / Crashed 2015 Senatorial Deal: PDP Govs Angry With Jonathan, Mu’azu, Mark / Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Adamawa: How Jonathan, Mu’azu Saved Ribadu by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
1United1:

I tire for the Native Doctor! The worst part, is that, he would pester and beg the Mods till they stick the nonsense on the Frontpage.

The guy is really irritating to the sane minds.
You seem to quarrel with everything, including the realization that many of my threads make front page.

Point of correction, I do not "pester and beg" for front page. The facts are that I create quality threads and I trust that the management of NL would usually do the needful when they see such quality threads.

However, I'm not surprised that a nimcompoop like you would be confused
as to what does the magic for Sincere9gerian's threads. Well, my guy, the magic is in the quality.

Meanwhile, back to the topic.
Re: Adamawa: How Jonathan, Mu’azu Saved Ribadu by emiye(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ribadu's best chance was in APC, there is no way there wouldnt be a crisis in Adamawa PDP after the primary elections, because there are several heavyweights in PDP jostling to be Governor simultaneously(marwa, tukur, fintiri, gundiri, e.t.c). Ribadu would have had a better chance to take advantage of such crisis in the PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Jonathan's Aides Intentionally Making Him Look Clueless? / On The Decline In Oil Revenue. / Media Briefing By Army Public Relations 20/01/2015: Buhari Vindicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.