Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt (1986 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Was “not” Cured Of Ebola(the Doctor Never Had Ebola) / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2014
Firefire:

ekete mụ egule - many condition attached...
what are your conditions?
Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by UnknownT: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2014
PassingShot:

If na true, make he go spend am for the world beyond now that he's no more. Unprofessional, inconsiderate and a greedy doctor.
Though i didnt ask further when someone told me that, what i know is that a lot of money surely changed hands that can warrant this secret meeting. The wicked doctor even took d man to d hotel when he has a private clinic he would have used (he didnt want his clinic to be infected, but he infected another man's hotel). The wickedness of man sha!
Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: what are your conditions?

We already told Fashola to his face few weeks ago during the Ebola sensitization tour. You may wish to ask him.

ACN turned APC has failed to deliver their promises to my town...hence, no retreat no surrender.

For your knowledge, I delivered my constituency to ACN in the last general election but NOW - SMH
Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by eaglechild: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Now I know that government officials can lie shamelessly.

The doctor had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA he was treating a contact.
The said contact was treated in the doctor's hospital.

The doctor's symptoms made the wife to alert the authorities to investigate the incident.

The Rivers state government is telling a blatant lie against a dead person that cannot defend himself.
Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2014
You guys are not talking about this wicked Olu Koye Yoruba Diplomat
who evaded quarantine and flew to my dear state instead
of flying to Ogbomoso or Ibadan for treatment.

This useless man should be arrested. he and sawyer
are the one spreading this deadly disease SS. sawyer
was going to Calabar to spread it there before God arrested him

Why did he not look for A yoruba Dr. They claim to have the best
hospital in the SW. this is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Firefire:

We already told Fashola to his face few weeks ago during the Ebola sensitization tour. You may wish to ask him.

ACN turned APC has failed to deliver their promises to my town...hence, no retreat no surrender.

For your knowledge, I delivered my constituency to ACN in the last general election but NOW - SMH
I am not a govt oFficial neither am I a party official. But what is it?
Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by specco(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2014
But why should Olu ibikunle Kuye the 'diplomat' sneak out of the quarantine centre with so deadly a disease like Ebola? Doesn't he know the grievous implication of this senseless action. He rode an airplane with so many unsuspecting innocent Nigerians on board with him from lagos to Port Harcourt thereby exposing them to the virus. Imagine the chain reaction of his foolish action
The staff of the hotel in which he stayed are at risk
The doctor who treated him,though unprofessionally is dead
The doctor's wife is in danger
All those who had physical contact with the Dr are at risk
The Dr's (now highly contagious) dead body was ignorantly physically handled and deposited at the RSUTH PH, where the morticians and other workers also ignorantly handled the dead body just like any other dead body etc,etc just because of diplomat IBIKUNLE foolish act! God help us.

1 Like

Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
ArabianPrince and phantom, you see?

What did I tell you guys?

Can you see the kinds of fcktards that form the majority of people we allow to become doctors in our "Highest Average, Sue me" Teaching Hospitals?

Despite a doctor knowing (or at least, if he had a brain, should know) the impact and danger of Ebola, despite the public announcement of an Ebola outbreak, despite knowing a patient has Ebola, this "Highest Average/Sue me" person quack put his life in danger moronically.

Not only his life, the life of his wife and new born baby. Plus the life of his patients and colleagues.

Can you see why I keep on telling you guys you are poorly-trained quacks that should not be paid more?

Any extra money should be poured into training and equipment.

2 Likes

Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by jmoore(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Knowledge without application is a waste .
Re: Late Doctor Knew Diplomat Had Ebola Virus – Govt by Dreambeat: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Let us not be too hasty to pass judgement on the late doc who is not alive to give his own side of the story.Lets pray the wife survives the disease,I am sure she will have her own side of the story too,after then we can judge.RIP to all those who lost their lives to this scourge.To their respective families,may God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: The Mystery Solved! / Many Nigerian leaders Were Criminals In Foreign Lands / Let The Yorubas Who Support Buhari Call These Men Thieves!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.