Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? (2835 Views)

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? / What Is Wrong With Epaynigeria (www.epaynigeria.net)? / What Is Wrong With Starting Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by binarytraders: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
I deposited to their account around 2pm yesterday but till now, my account has not being funded....they are not responding to e-mails and their phones are switched off.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by binarytraders: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
help oooo....the first time i'm using third party to fund my binary account and the agent is nowhere to be found
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by fxbomovi: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
binarytraders: I deposited to their account around 2pm yesterday but till now, my account has not being funded....they are not responding to e-mails and their phones are switched off.
I too have been trying their number without success. I paid to their account too. I hope they are OK . because this has not happen before!
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by binarytraders: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2014
fxbomovi: I too have been trying their number without success. I paid to their account too. I hope they are OK . because this has not happen before!
switching off phones and ignoring e-mails calls their intention to integrity question. I think they have bn waiting for the opportunity to defraud people
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by fxbomovi: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2014
binarytraders:
switching off phones and ignoring e-mails calls their intention to integrity question. I think they have bn waiting for the opportunity to defraud people
this is really serious
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by mular(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jesus I just paid 50k to their account,I hope the fund my Acount or else
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by binarytraders: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
they have finally fund my account after 7 days...I expected that they apologize for the deliberate break in communication...why would they switch off phones and ignore e-mails?
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by mular(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yeah me Two the have also fund my acount
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by fxbomovi: 3:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Funded at Last. need explanation though
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by dav8id(m): 3:50am On Sep 05, 2014
^^ who are dis group of people undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by eTradeXchange(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
binarytraders:
I deposited to their account around 2pm yesterday but till now, my account has not being funded....they are not responding to e-mails and their phones are switched off.

There was an upgrade during that time our service is back and you can buy or sell to us at any time. Visit our site www.eTradeXchange.net for recent prices.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by eTradeXchange(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
binarytraders:
they have finally fund my account after 7 days...I expected that they apologize for the deliberate break in communication...why would they switch off phones and ignore e-mails?

Hi binarytraders,

We believe you have done 10ths of transactions with us after our upgrade. Your experience with us after then will be highly welcomed for sharing with orders who are yet to use our service. We appreciate your support.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by eTradeXchange(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
mular:
Yeah me Two the have also fund my acount

Your money is always safe with eTradeXchange. Downtime is inevitable. How we handle it is the most important thing. Our service is running fine. Share your experience.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by stevencurrency: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Etradexchange pls respond to calls.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com? by eTradeXchange(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2015
stevencurrency:
Etradexchange pls respond to calls.
We are so sorry about that. If calls are not going through or not picking. Please kindly send an email. We have 247 online support for instant response.

If we miss your calls we cant miss your email.

Thanks for your understanding

(1) (Reply)

Uber Promo Code To Get #2000 / Emerging Markets Analyses / How Can I Open A Current Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.