Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? (13807 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by BabaOyo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
There is widespread complaints all over most cities in the south-west today 03-10-2013 with customers having trouble withdrawing from the Machines.

A lot of customers in Ibadan, Oyo & Ogbomoso cities of Oyo State today where frustrated as the service is slow & unavailable on most machines in the affected cities.

What is the situation in your area?
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Heared about it too.
Maybe they were having network problems.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Buchukwu: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Maybe the plane crash

3 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by ichommy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
It's network
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtn don block the free cheat wey the ATm dey use

6 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by ichommy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Buchukwu: Maybe the plane crash

Is it possible? Plane crash affect ATM.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Buchukwu: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
ichommy:

I said maybe
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by cashkid18(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
i wish i know
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
I got stranded!!! Had to pay #200 for chartered bike back home, I could have board a taxi for #70, very annoying, depending on plastic is a really bad thing, learned my lesson the hard way today.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by gray10: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
End Time Tinz Baby
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Mintayo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Not only southwest,even southeast,it was quite disgusting today...have to go withdraw on the counter.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Atm?

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by arewatech(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
ATM mtn magic sim was blocked undecided
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by emandman: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
It's a lie o,i go(went) to bank to save(with atm) some money today!!! :-D
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Rhymez(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Its always network problem

So they say
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by cupid4ig(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Happened here in onitsha too fidelity bank
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Dyt(f): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
It wz terrible
I almost fought a woman
The machine kept rejectin her card and it takes abt 20mins before it responds and she kept inserting
I was loosing my temper
I shouted at her
I cldnt even finish my own transaction sef
It wz so annoyin
I visited almost all the ATMs in Fagba today
It wz crazy

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Tjesctacy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na ASUU strike cause am

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by delors(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
e mandman: It's a lie o,i go to bank to save some money today!!!
Na wa o. You nor fit read? Abi na for inside ATM you go save the money? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Sunymoore(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
That's why I went to withdraw 6trillion and it's ain't going
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Babamide(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
I'm surprised it happened everywhere. I visited 4banks in ibadan today before I could make a withdrawal. Finally got lucky at access bank. It was either financial institution not available or transaction in progress. People were frustrated coupled with the scorching sun.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
contribution to topic = 0
English = 0
Definition of ATM = 0

how did u pass junior waec?

21 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by DisGuy: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2013
ichommy:

Guy, No be Nigeria ni?

Rainfall affect Nepa

First Lady affect Airlines

Owambe/crusade affect traffic

8 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Weirdone(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2013
runzlord:
Contrubution to topic = 0
Englsh = 0
Defination of ATM = 0

how did u scape through junior waec?

bros you sef... how can the blind lead the blind?
which one come be SCAPE for the matter ogah o

16 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Ptoocool(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2013

Try and read with your eyes not mouth, owk??
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by tope777(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2013
Same happened in PHC .
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Cahmegga: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Ifon, Ondo state...the only bank here, Skye bank, had its ATM not functional since yesterday. But somehow, it despensed cash at nyt today. 7pm
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Hadone(m): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2013
IN YOUR AREA?
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Mintayo: Not only southwest,even southeast,it was quite disgusting today...have to go withdraw on the counter.

Lol @ ATM unable to dispense money being disgusting grin

4 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by sCun: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2013
runzlord:
Contrubution to topic = 0
Englsh = 0
Defination of ATM = 0

how did u scape through junior waec?
bros your own spelling sef na wa!

9 Likes

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by zubino(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2013
I had the same experience in Umuahia, I finally succeeded after moving to two different banks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

38,000 Companies De-registered For Failing To File Returns / Lister Oil Insists First Bank Officials Forged Documents / Mailafia: Banks Can’t Be Trusted, Will Hoard Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.