Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. (7565 Views)

African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe / Download Free Ebooks, Magazine, Textbooks, Tv Series Music And Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Following the disappearance of SHTV satellite in space, we the crew members of SAMMY HOE TV, came up with a new TV called the DSTV. This is not the DSTV you know, but here we have Dammy Sammy TV. Are you a naira land celebrity? Here is where you get interviewed by us. Do you want to watch movies? Open your DSTV and begin to watch(read) movies(stories) by great actor ( writers.

Also check in here for breaking and trending news from all over the world.

My name is SAMMY HOE, a crew member of DSTV. stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2014
Right now we are in the segment of saying our shout outs. Say your shout outs to family and friends for no cost at all.

Music playing...
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
I start by saying shout out to all BIRTHDAY CELEBRANTS TODAY, AUGUST 30, 2014...Birthdays:
haladug(30), pheyus10(29), TSingerr(26), SEGUNKADRI(30), splashbaby(37), lomaxbien, meritdee, Ayotundemi(26), call4shola(31), femojie(29), TS2, Arcayo(31), warajaina(34), Absharp09(24), Ovaiegbe(45), saintleks, kenono, Justbright(31), jawbones(23), Speedy33(37), Chibuhealth(24), Unitedabby(36), Gcool2(20), kokowe(32), Perochelsea(29), munex007(23), Fabeh15(18), Activityj(20), princechinedu(26), Tryce(25), Bidex6444, medamillion(22), AuduORaphael(22), Kessythegeek(20), Olayemie(22), akeel101(27), sinto5(24), Orlaboday(26), Yeesh, KehindeOmololu(25), ObiChiz08(24), emirateprince(34), Umeadi09(18), haryourbami1(20), bizalet(36), fola89(25), maayha, Tino186(24), Bloomingbud(25), oreholuwah, sexymama1234(28), symighty(22), Geenickel(19), ulachuky(38), missch(25), geology1(21), demolar077(17)

I'M WISHING THEM ALL A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2014
We are also wishing all our writers on Naira land a heartwarming SHOUTOUT, especially AUDREYTIMMS, the current best writer and best updater on NAIRALAND for the month of AUGUST...

MHEEEN, FEMALE WRITERS LIKE HER ARE SCARCE...I JUST WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE HER TOO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2014
A heart warming shout out goes to all my family members, EBIAG Family and to all literature lovers
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by stormybucci(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe: We are also wishing all our writers on Naira land a heartwarming SHOUTOUT, especially AUDREYTIMMS, the current best writer and best updater on NAIRALAND for the month of AUGUST...

MHEEEN, FEMALE WRITERS LIKE HER ARE SCARCE...I JUST WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE HER TOO cheesy
and me 2 ooo ... sammy am feeling u seriously... **watching wif ma google on**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2014
stormybucci: and me 2 ooo ... sammy am feeling u seriously... **watching wif ma google on**

First caller on our TV. You are our first caller Mr Bucci and DSTV owes you a hundred naira recharge card of your choice. Pls feel free to email your phone number to me.
Thanks for calling in
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by stormybucci(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe:

First caller on our TV. You are our first caller Mr Bucci and DSTV owes you a hundred naira recharge card of your choice. Pls feel free to email your phone number to me.
Thanks for calling in
for real?? **dancing skelewu** i wuld email my num nw
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by stormybucci(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe:

Thanks for calling in
for real?? **dancing skelewu** i wuld email my num nw... tanx bro, more oil 2 ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2014
stormybucci: for real?? **dancing skelewu** i wuld email my num nw... tanx bro, more oil 2 ur elbow

No tanx bro...
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2014
[/b]Viewers we are still on the SHOUT OUT segment.
Say a STRONG SHOUT OUT to your friends and loved ones.

You have the grace of 1 hour 15 minutes for this[/b]
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2014
it's quarter to 11. We are still on the segment of shout out!!!
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Dammygoody himself is here in the studio. He will direct the oars of this ship until he is tired cheesy
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2014
OFFICIALLY HERE!!!!!
Sammyprof; that was fast grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe: Dammygoody himself is here in the studio. He will direct the oars of this ship until he is tired cheesy
hahaha...
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2014
dammygoody: OFFICIALLY HERE!!!!!
Sammyprof; that was fast grin

Welcome to the studio my righthand man.

*e be like say na remote control den take drag you come o* grin
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2014
*[size=3pt]take note, we are getting AUDREYTIMMS interviewed on our TV station today. So let the publicity begin[/size] *
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2014
With our Capture Camera, we are able to spot everyone watching our TV station at any time...that's why I present to you DIVEPEN, watching our station in his FLAT SCREEN TV.

WE ARE EXPECTING HIM TO CALL IN SOON... grin
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe:

Welcome to the studio my righthand man.

*e be like say na remote control den take drag you come o* grin
Seriously, I just said o should check ni o...

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by stormybucci(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe: With our Capture Camera, we are able to spot everyone watching our TV station at any time...that's why I present to you DIVEPEN, watching our station in his FLAT SCREEN TV.

WE ARE EXPECTING HIM TO CALL IN SOON... grin
hello!!! am i on 2 dstv?? pls have a seen d mail??
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Lol...
@ Oga Sammyhoe... I firstly wanted to catch what I've missed.

Oya My shoutout goes to
Audreytimms, my oga @ d top.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2014

NAIRALANDERS, IT'S HERE AGAIN, BACK, SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT BUT BETTER
DammySammyTV (DSTV)
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Sammyhoe, sir, what time is the interview with Audreytimms

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2014
stormybucci: hello!!! am i on 2 dstv?? pls have a seen d mail??
Yes Stormybucci I have seen it. Expect a response soon. Thanks.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2014
Divepen: Sammyhoe, sir, what time is the interview with Audreytimms

She hasn't given us her word. I have been to her cabal...mheen, that domain is so hot!!!
grin
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Beetwo(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2014
grin***pressing EPG on ma remote to see dia programs line up**** common dis tin is not loading, Wat's wrong wit ma box
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Sallychizzl3: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2014
My shout out goes to Kayemjay, Therock555, FoxyFlow, T.Dan and AudreyTimms. I doff my cap for these writers anyday, anytime.

Pure talents.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2014
It's 16 minutes past eleven... our viewers we can see you with our capture cameras...pls don't just stay there watching. You can participate by speaking to us...share your minds about the TV STATION, call in and say something.

We are still in the shout out period so say a shout out to somebody.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by holyboss: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Oh! Nepa NO NO NO! I need to watch ds program expecially wen my dear AudreyTimms is involve wink tongue

*collecting fuel from my car to power my Gen* tongue
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Wow!!! I'm so glad to be here. Well done guys. ...

More grease to your elbow.

May this site move forward always.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by holyboss: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2014
I op say T Dan too go follow join for this Interview undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Urgent And Important: / Soyinka Wins Anisfield-Wolf Lifetime Achievement Award / Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.