Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi (7416 Views)

Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
welcome! welcome! welcome!

Dont even bother to ask me why i jumped into another story without completing "Sex Na Food" do you understand! abeg wait lemme sip small from my green bottle

"gumm! gumm! gumm! aaahhh!!"yo waya! "ok we can now continue

"em! where did i even stop,no dont think for me because am not drunk yet,as i was saying,i couldnt wait to finish Sex Na Food before this one simply because i will forget,yea! it will format oh! wait let me quickly finish my drink before faji-k gets here biko i can't afford to share one green bottle with somebody,anybody or any person

"gumgumgumgumgumgum!! aaaaaahh!!,now you'er talking,good(i shift the bottle to an empty space on the table)

"good,so let me make myself more clear to you,just last week,this recent one that just passed i travelled to my village,a very small village located at enugu state in the eastern part of Nigeria,despite the body ache i encountered due to the,i was still saying when faji step inside the beer parlour

Faji-k: Na who be this!!(he shouted rubbing his eyes,maybe to be sure of who he was seeing)

Me:Faji-k!!!(i scream as i remembered my green bottle,with the thought of Faji-k doing me a shortage i grabbed the empty bottle and motioned to gulp down the whole content,that was when reality dawned on me,my initial act when i first saw faji walking towards the beer parlour hit me,thank gawd i finish it on time,i murmured)

Faji-k: lagos man! see how fresh,and big you've grown,village nobi better place for any living creature o!

M: says who?,you Faji-k do you even have a mirror at home,no dont make that face,how can you look so healthy and still be complaining of village life,forget o! people in the village eat more good and balanced diet then we the lagosians who consume 90% chemically preserved can food

heeyyyy!!!!! na who be this??,wait o! veno! nobi aka-gum bi this,aja said pointing at me immediately he walked inside the local bar with three other friends,veno shut one eye as he circled his palm on the opened eye,he positioned himself like a photographer with kai-kai bottle on the other hand he began to view my face through the opening in his palm

aaahh!! nahim!!,veno shouted

baba o!! baba o!!,five of them shouted at me

veno dropped his kai-kai bottle on the floor and ran toward my table,unknown to me he was actually coming for my green bottle

faji-k on seeing what veno was up to he too dive forward with aim to grab my green bottle

yeeeeeeee !!!!! both of them chorused,as they land on my table at the same time by so doing they hit their head together which left them screaming in pain

chineekee so nah even bo-bo abi viju milk this lagos goat dey drink sef,faji-k said when they discovered that the green bottle on my table was actually bobo container

Veno: so this your aka-gum of a thing never leave you eh! aka-gum

mesadi hissed) aka-super glue, all nah green bottle,i bought the one my pocket could afford

aja: thats a true talk after all bobo container green,but as a lagosian who left village for close to 12 years without annual return to his village,now that you finally came home do something for old time friends nah

Faji-k: gbam! your speech carry wait jare

veno: supported by me infact i donate this my kai-kai to be used for neutralizing the nku-ocha (palm wine) that aka-gum will buy for us

Mesadi did a mental calculation of all the change remaing in my pocket,firstly i removed my transport back to lagos aside,before coming up with a change approximately 4,525 naira,wow i still be rich man) ok ok! where is mama ginika!

Faji-k: bia wanyia where is you,biko run an be coming before this lagos slowpoke changes his mind,at least i will know that after eating his money now next i will be eating in his name nah the day dem go dey burial him,because am sure chief will cook rice to comperciate we the burial ground digger

me: Faji-k you will die before me o!,see how your eye ball take enter him socket finish,ibu ozu dindu(you'er a living dead)

what should i bring?,mama ginika requested,with a tray on her hand

veno:firstly start by bringing one one plate of pepper soup each,am having a running stomach maybe the pepper soup will help

me: ontop who's head veno!,running stomach and its pepper soup that will cure you?

veno: when will your sense start functioning,what i mean is that worm don chop my intestine finish due to lack of food,so now i have the opportunity of putting something inside my mouth,let me start with something solid not liquid

mama ginika: here is the pepper soup(she said handling them one plate each,totally seven plates,em! oga aka-gum which one should i get for you?

me: (i hesitate a bit trying to assume the price of each plate) em! just get me tooth pick and pure water

kuuhu!! kuuuhuu!! Faji-k cough

to be continued

1 Like

Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by OneStep3: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
embarassed
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
seuncyber(m), Favouritetega (f), Chibest2000 (m), x5jakuzzy ( m), marvel15( m), IssacharProject , reykhana (m), iamrosheed , okafor200 (m), Ololade1999 , Obaf1 (m), wizzprince (m), bqlekan, DOLLARTEX (m), mhiztalee ( m), fammava, Biggybogo1 ), Damtola , Uniquechild nastynic(m), Gabriel6 , Supanovarr , iamochyglows , Jennypharb1 , monalicious speed99 , BlackManta, YOUNGJOHN05 , orlamide09 (m), omoere , tomic1 neighy Abelranking , Pricelessangel0 , ademerit007 gaby PMBfirstson( m), Iamjaxx , HULABALO Runaway, Toeyean1507 , Chummypinky Dominic147 Kreme, kalajina

welcome !! u are all invited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by pradoic(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
wow!! grin
but u suppose to finish sex na food o!,i dont want this one to affect ur updates,this one is really entering my head like needle shaar continue baba!

gringringrin
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by okafor200(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Naso baba we need more updates o at least me i don find one vip chair sidon for front seat con dey shine teeth join
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by pgodson7(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
even tho dem no call me come as a warri brought up wen dey neighbor window watch tv I go dey watch dis one from sentino window
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by okafor200(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
pgodson7:
even tho dem no call me come as a warri brought up wen dey neighbor window watch tv I go dey watch dis one from sentino window

come o u can still come join me for my table for 5 seats for front here,
u know say as a baba olowo i am paying for 5 seats but ur ticket na only make u just dey shine teeth hahahahahhaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by pradoic(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
okafor200:
Naso baba we need more updates o at least me i don find one vip chair sidon for front seat con dey shine teeth join

taaaaa!! you no see my space ontop your head

bia! okarfor mind your business o!!grin
ask youngzubi i don already buy 80,000 seats and is only Damibiz i already released one to,so relax bro make we enjoy our guy youngzubi,that guy brain nah fire!
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by okafor200(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
pradoic:
wow!! grin
but u suppose to finish sex na food o!,i dont want this one to affect ur updates,this one is really entering my head like needle shaar continue baba!

gringringrin

come o pradioc abi wetin be ur name self
make we go find broom and mob make we clean here well well before people go start to dey arrive dey sidon
as a right hand man me i carry my broom from house come
oya make we start to dey arrange chairs for people
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Niwdog Olalake
osnova dewalexify
borie4u
Harlaan007 and asemark Stellamariss
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Damibiz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks man,any lady in the house who is without seat should contact me for more details..
pradoic:

taaaaa!! you no see my space ontop your head

bia! okarfor mind your business o!!grin
ask youngzubi i don already buy 80,000 seats and is only Damibiz i already released one to,so relax bro make we enjoy our guy youngzubi,that guy brain nah fire!
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Youngzubi:
Niwdog Olalake osnova dewalexify borie4u Harlaan007 and asemark Stellamariss
I dey ya side boss... Nothing do you
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Youngzubi:
Niwdog Olalake osnova dewalexify borie4u Harlaan007 and asemark Stellamariss
I dey ya side boss... Nothing do you
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by wizsolzy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Niwdog(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Youngzubi:
Niwdog Olalake
osnova dewalexify
borie4u
Harlaan007 and asemark Stellamariss
bros I just they gbadun your story I still they on page 17
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Two

with seven plates of pepper soup scattered on the floor of the local beer parlour,three keg's of palm wine was seating comfortably on the table,table which was surrounded by 8 professional drunkards,though they all grew up together,went to thesame primary school but non of them can comfortably put food on their table,even at the age of 35 they still wander around the whole village looking for where there is an occasion for that is their only means of eating well cooked food

most of them still live with their parents even as married men with children,their aged parents struggle to feed themselves and still cater for the basic needs of their grand children and daughter inlaw,all because they gave birth to "lazy youths" who prefer exhausting than hustling.

they were still drinking their palm wine,when all of a sudden a lady walk passed the beer parlour,like a scene where an interesting drama is being displayed,they all fixed their gaze on the lady,due to the mode in which the local bar was built,all its four sides is open,roofed with palm pounds,such that anybody sitting inside the bar could clearly see a passer by,vise-viser,

Faji-k : aja! look(he said pointing at the lady)

Aja : eh! ( he answered with a glass cup filled with palm wine still fixed on his mouth,as he tried looking at the lady through the little space between his eyes and the glass cup)

Faji-k : is that not chief azubuike's first daughter

Veno : yes! yes!,you'er right she's the one

Aka-gum : who is chief azubuike?(he asked no one in particular)

Aja : chief azubuike nah,that man that treats mentally disable person m.d.p aka inDi ara! or you call it mad people(he said still holding his cup of palm wine firmly)

Aka-gum : wait o!, you mean chief azubuike the one we normally sell lizard to

veno : gbam! exactly,he is the one

Faji-k : but dont even try to woo her,infact we the youths of this village have already set a very huge amount of money on her,that who ever successful woo and lay her will be rewarded with it

Aka-gum : eh!

Faji-k : yes nah

Aka-gum : like how much if i may ask

Faji-k : 50 taaaaawusan naira(50,000)

Aka-gum : ehhhh!!!( he screamed with his eyes wide open in amazement) so you mean if i successfully woo and lay her,i will be rewarded with such huge amount of money

Faju-k : ehn!,you ke,see dont even try it except you want to receive dirty unreturnable slap,hope you saw how she was walking alone,is not as if she can't afford to board a bike but even the bike man will be seen as a living legend if she agrees to enter his okada,all the okada people in this village will be ready to transport her free of charge only if she can give them a second look and maybe allow them carry her

Aka-gum : say watin,is she a goddess?

Faji-k : something greater than that sef

veno: rapu onye'a( dont mind him) is when you witness it then you will understand our semon

Aka-gum : see eh,i be lagos brought up o!

Aja : taaa!! for where!,forget that rubbish talk o!

aka-gum : should we bet?

Aja : infact my own nah talk and do,if you'er truly a man lets bet seven seven thousand naira,if she can just pay you attention for just 14mins then you take my 7k,but if she didnt respond to your greeting after 2mins,you must have tried getting her attention then your 7k will be mine(he concluded as he drew down his trousers,from his under pant he brought out 7 thousand naira which he handed over to veno

Aka-gum : ( he thought for a while,hmm! he nod and count seven thousand naira which he also handed over to veno) deal! he said looking at Aja

Aja : dont waste time my friend start going!

with that aka-gum adjusted his second hand clothe very well,then ran after the young lady,on seeing what was about to happen everybody inside the bar all ran outside to witness what was about to unfold even mama ginika left her shop an ran outside just to see how things would go

as soon as aka-gum got close to the young lady he pursed to balance his breath,with his voice well tuned

"hello! young lady,he said

to be continued

1 Like

Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by christheair(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Aka-gum go chop slap today grin grin
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by pradoic(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
i here by call on

@youngimporter ann2012 pradoic nasytnic purity247 pacifust058 Bigsarah ceecane2 Theloser germaphobe saraphina habundanz multikolour eazykolobo malaymoney odafiz Shlkhmuniru Decapo Neofingerz donroxyll sunrisemed07 Dayvdblake Revolva samkpanam Danchoco Therealev Biggybogo7 emperorblog senrino Abdulgafar86 Popoolataiwo sikells astute28 Dameldammie khd95 jozee8 Bemby69 Harlaan007 MrsEvakinqz Lenybee kingin55 Oliver Damibiz swiz123deniguy01 Timk122 tomgab tunjilomo 007Nonny olacarz Gspotlicker kelvinjeremiah dahvido hakeem4 brunxy tojahh chieheywhy Toyosih jixnation muminimutiyat Omokoladele Oscarnoble cooloustyne Estatesinlagos bonkoINC emazy10 Ebony07 zeezeegal KidoiLL badoxil bdauran Harrypolter13 Biggaboi speakout03 obakiaz ayamalexander77Runaway Yinks89 tomgab JOGICE johnsown7 rufdan emperordachris jeggychi paulek4eva stevodot22 ritababe Danyflamez honourable356 Holywizard fabianiweka pathneluti donaldphilipizu rowdymind wizsolzy Oscarnoble psybuk blazebaba iambees preciousbouy PopoolatTiawo momoh7 pgodson7 izaray jerryolumide Tobsonlove tpetos

take your seat!!

2 Likes

Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by pradoic(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
: tijehi bqlekan
front seat Solly1 benardj3 SparrowNet Pinkberry5 debbycreamy 2seventeen obumnaeke
second roll
pharuqchulker Rasmodox101 Danyflamez Niwdog dewalexify mjay05 Nawtiblayse
vip section
loveth360 maggilove Desertwolf007 , tutusaint whalesbanks Afz9095 Fortunate Evansjj illustrator , niyitaiwo07 wisestar ,
vip section
chigbomkpam yemiosinbajo, ADECULATE fessy0001 SamuelTurner Holluwaphlexy pradoic, Danpersie31 mirej husmanbell
i invite u all in the name of my boss youngzubi!!!!!
welcome!! to u all
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
I'm here.
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by swiz123(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
I perceive a great story here... Will be waiting for more updates to make my assessments
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by youngimporter: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
something nice is happening here
keep it up man.
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lalasticlala Chai ! i have to start typing lalalalalasti on Google search just to see the correct spelling of that name and copy

finally i have achieved it!,please boss help me do your magic,help me showcase this story on front page
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by tomgab(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
pradoic:

i here by call on

@youngimporter ann2012 pradoic nasytnic purity247 pacifust058 Bigsarah ceecane2 Theloser germaphobe saraphina habundanz multikolour eazykolobo malaymoney odafiz Shlkhmuniru Decapo Neofingerz donroxyll sunrisemed07 Dayvdblake Revolva samkpanam Danchoco Therealev Biggybogo7 emperorblog senrino Abdulgafar86 Popoolataiwo sikells astute28 Dameldammie khd95 jozee8 Bemby69 Harlaan007 MrsEvakinqz Lenybee kingin55 Oliver Damibiz swiz123deniguy01 Timk122 tomgab tunjilomo 007Nonny olacarz Gspotlicker kelvinjeremiah dahvido hakeem4 brunxy tojahh chieheywhy Toyosih jixnation muminimutiyat Omokoladele Oscarnoble cooloustyne Estatesinlagos bonkoINC emazy10 Ebony07 zeezeegal KidoiLL badoxil bdauran Harrypolter13 Biggaboi speakout03 obakiaz ayamalexander77Runaway Yinks89 tomgab JOGICE johnsown7 rufdan emperordachris jeggychi paulek4eva stevodot22 ritababe Danyflamez honourable356 Holywizard fabianiweka pathneluti donaldphilipizu rowdymind wizsolzy Oscarnoble psybuk blazebaba iambees preciousbouy PopoolatTiawo momoh7 pgodson7 izaray jerryolumide Tobsonlove tpetos

take your seat!!

I balance well
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Ann2012(f): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don balance here
Abeg who get correct pammi and bush meat for hand?

pradoic:

i here by call on

take your seat!!
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by pradoic(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
no drop yet!! op coma do this thing na
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Damibiz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Damibiz get everything u want babe....
Ann2012:
I don balance here
Abeg who get correct pammi and bush meat for hand?

Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by rowdymind(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good Palmy Dey Attract Fly, Na So This Tori Take Drag Me But No Just Call Me Uninvited Tombo Fly, Anywas My Main Manchi Jus "F" Up Youngzubi You Look Me Finish Nur Invite Me Ba? And All The Class Monitors Sef Jus Forsake Me.
Waiter Gimme Me One Cold 1759 Make I Shak Up, Good One Boss 3D Glasses
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Ann2012(f): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Damibiz:
Damibiz get everything u want babe....

Good!!! Oya shift for me wink
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Damibiz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Youngzubi God don butter ur guy bread oh..oya Ann2012 site down oh jare
Ann2012:

Good!!! Oya shift for me wink
Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Three

The lady heard someone greet her,she reluctantly turn sideways as her eye met aka-gum,this one looks clean and he speaks well she thought,but no way she is going to give him a second glance for she knows that he is definitely on a mission,she was sure of that.

Jesus(aka-gum murmured) it seems what faji-k and co were saying is actually true,she couldn't even look back to see who is greeting her,but my seven thousand naira can't go just like that no! i must apply wisdom,he thought as he came up with a new strategy

aka-gum : hello! young lady please can you spare me just a minute of your time, am new in this village and my phone is down please can you kindly help me check what time is on your phone i really need to get out from this place before 5 o'clock

lady sadsee this goat o!,do i look like a time keeper?,though since he said that he is new it means he is stranger,let me just help him,she thought,then dipped her hand inside her purse and brought out her Mobil phone,she stared at the screen for a while then faced him and said) the time is after 3

aka-gum sadunbelievable he thought) oh! thank you but there is still one more thing please!,where can i charge my phone in this village?

lady : em! sir i think you should just stand here and wait for a bike,once you get one just tell the rider to take to the nearest phone changing stand around

aka-gum : ok thank you very much,i really appreciate your kind gesture

lady : you welcome(she turned and embark on her journey home)

aka-gum stood at the same spot till she was out of sight then he turned and started walking back to the beer parlour with his phone on his hand,he dialed 11 digits on the screen of his phone before he got to the bar

people were hailing him from different direction,he felt like a king infact everybody including aja rushed him to enquire what transpired between him and the lady

"what did she say?"

"what did you tell her?"

"how were you able to get her attention?" all these were the question people kept throwing at him as he walk back into the bar with smile on his face

aka-gum : veno where is my 14 thousand?

veno: boss here it is,you won

faji-k: wait o!,is this a dream please somebody should wake me up

taaaa!! aja landed him a dirty slap out of anger due to his loose

faji-k : yeeeeee!!!!!! who slapped me?

veno : now you'er awake

aja : aka-gum you used charm on her

aka-gum : and it worked

aja : then you didnt win

aka-gum : says who,did you see me do any incantation or apply any substance,my friend come and learn work from me your boss

faji-k : tell us,how were you able to woo her and what was the outcome

aka-gum sadhe took a glass cup,filled it with palm wine and gulped it down"aaaahh!!!) see i told you guys that am a pure lagos brought up but you all doubted me,so i went straight to her as a man,you can't compare me with all this vagabond that dominate this village am a master guy,when she heard my grammar she had no other choice than to stop

veno: ah! oyinbo!!(grammar!)

faji-k : go on

aka-gum : so i did little introduction about myself,she couldnt even wait for me to finish before she fell for me

aja: ahhh!! my 7 tthousand!

veno: please aka-gum continue leave a looser to mourn his lost and console himself,see aja shift you'er doing me heat already

aka-gum: hope you all saw when she brought out her phone?

"yes!!" everybody inside the bar chorused with their ears widely opened eager to hear more

aka-gum : it was her phone number that she gave me

"baba o! baba o!!!!!"they all hailed him

aka-gum sadhe took another cup filled with palm wine and gulped it down,slowly his sight began to turn blur) hope you guys saw when she was pointing at that direction?

"yes! yes!" most of the people chorused

aka-gum : thats where she said we should meet tomorrow

"baba o!! baba o!!" they chorused

aja: (anger filled his heart) am out of here,am out of this place rubbish and useless people,he hissed and walked out of the bar

to be continued

1 Like

Re: Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Damibiz:
Youngzubi God don butter ur guy bread oh..oya Ann2012 site down oh jare

ahhh!! damirugged she is my pastor daughter o! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) / Why You Shouldn't Wait To Be Inspired Before Writing / Professional Proofreading And Copyediting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.