Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It (1023 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Official Billboard- The Greatest 100 Artists Of All Time Worldwide / The Top Ten Greatest Artists Of The 2000s Decade Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by OmoUSH(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Nowadays that there is scarcely any REAL musician one wonder what music will be like in the next century. Bilboard published the 100 Immortals in music rich history few years ago. Unlike other Bodies' lists (i.e Rolling Stones and VHI) which are either of public opinions and Votes, Billboard's is actually on practical, real means such as the accumulation of Charting Songs of all time, number 1 songs on the Bilboard hot 100, accumulation of record sales and Milestone Record Breaking in music culture. Your favourite might not make the list. Here are the top100 Eternal musicians:
1. The Beatles
2. Madonna
3. Elton John
4. Elvis Presley
5. Stevie Wonder
6. Mariah Carey
7. Janet Jackson
8. Michael Jackson
9. Whitney Houston
10. The Rolling Stones
11. Paul McCartney/Wings
12. Bee Gees
13. Chicago
14. The Supremes
15. Dark Hall & John Oates
16. Prince
17. Rod Stewart
18. Olivia Newton John
19. Arethra Franklin
20. Marvin Gaye
21. Usher Raymond
22. Phil Collins
23. Billy Joel
24. Donna Summer
25. Dianna Ross
26. Frankie Villa
27. The Temptations
28. The Beach Boys
29. Lionel Richie
30. Neil Diamond
31. Carpenters
32. Boys 2 Men
33. The Jackson 5
34. Connie Francis
35. Brenda Lee
36. Barbra Streisand
37. Kenny Rogers
38. Bryan Adams
39. Cher
40. George Michael
41. Bobby Vinton
42. John Mellencamp
43. Huey Lewis& The News
44. Gloria Estefan
45. Bon Jovi
46. Ray Charles
47. Chubby Checker
48. Foreigner
49. Kool & The Gang
50. Ricky Nelson
51. Duran Duran
52. Commodores
53. Eagles
54. Paul Anka
55. TLC
56. Barry Manilow
57. Diome Warwick
58. Gladys Wright & The Pips
59. Heart
60. The Everly Brothers
61. Bob Dylan
62. R Kelly
63. Bobby Darin
64. James Brown
65. Paula Abdul
66. Richard Marx
67. Jefferson Airplane
68. Destiny's Child
69. Linda Ronstadt
70. Celine Dion
71. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
72. Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band
73. Fleetwood Marc
74. The Pointer Sisters
75. John Denver
76. Eminem
77. Four Tops
78. Tony Orlando & Dawn
79. The 5th Dimension
80. Alicia Keys
81. Captain and Tennice
82. Andy Gibb
83. Air Supply
84. Nelly
85. Roy Orbison
86. The Spinners
87. Queen
88. 50 Cent
89. Dion
90. Aerosmith
91. Billy Ocean
92. Tommy James
93. Earth, Wind & Fire
94. Brook Bentom
95. Michael Bolton
96. Styx
97. Toni Braxton
98. Neil Sedaka
99. Herman's Hermits
100. Simon &
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by OmoUSH(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2014
I always know Usher is great. He made number 21. Good!

MOD before evening, front page!

1 Like

Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by sexzskil(f): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Wow! Kelly is there! Number 62!
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by sexzskil(f): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Hmm
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by lyfe(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
No Jay Z no Beyonce. I was at least expecting to see Tupac Shakur on the list.
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by OmoUSH(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
lyfe: No Jay Z no Beyonce. I was at least expecting to see Tupac Shakur on the list.
There is destiny's Child there o
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by Djicemob: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
The list has a racist under-tone to it.Lotta white boys here and there, plus there is hardly a rapper on the list...Or maybe hiphop was not fully considered as a music art in this context.SMH for billboard.That was how they listed "thrift shop" as the hottest hiphop song ever.
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Racism, WTF? no rapper.except one white ass dude who happens to have some lyrical prowess but is too damn repetitive,irritating and less I forget, His voice is just too terrible, Sounds like he raps through his nose grin. grin and even when they managed to squeeze in a black dude,na 50 cent remain, No HOV, 2pac,Biggie,Nate dogg.....

Billboard making crappy lists since 1921
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by ife4luv21(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
no Rihanna ... wehrey ni awon billboard yii ooo ... only rihanna have10 songs that make number one

1 Like

Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by Odkboy23(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dem dey mad ni, where my riri nah, with 13 number one singles
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by fingard02k(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dont be deceived this list na Aba Made
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by Elkewwty(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
May God punish them for not adding DRAKE, LIL'WAYNE and NICKI MINAJ to the list undecided
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by MisterLongman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Elkewwty: May God punish them for not adding DRAKE, LIL'WAYNE and NICKI MINAJ to the list undecided
Why the curse nah...... You should respect people's opinion whether you agree with them or not
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Elkewwty: May God punish them for not adding DRAKE, LIL'WAYNE and NICKI MINAJ to the list undecided
Lol.........Nicki minaj is a bad rapper, she has this ugly, annoying and terrible voice that an emcee shouldn't use, She's bad!!!!!!!.

She's only popular.(and extremely overrated) because --
•She's in YMCMB
•Lil Kim is a Clown,Lil Kim who should out-rap nicki is just too busy rapping about her Private Parts,WTF ? which has given nicki room to defeat her
•she has one of the most amazing set of butt implants cool cool .

Drake--- I liked that dude till he turned "HIP-HOP TO HIP-POP" ,so every body knows he can sing and rap but What the Hell is Turning yourself to a Pop Singer......You a rapper.
I definitely like Aubrey ,I have two of his albums,Take care AND Nothing was the same but This list is talking about ''the greatest of all time'..To be honest,DRAKE isn't even the best in his record label.

Lil'Wayne --- He could have been there assuming he didn't get obsessed with "Skating" and didn't leave His real style to make himself few $$$ (he started rapping about Money ,Sexx and weed),Skating was so cool,he didn't have the time to rap like what he did on "Tha block is Hot",Carter 1,Carter 11 $ 111 (not forgetting the drought and dedication series ),Tho,Lil'wayne is My Greatest Emcee Ever (Atleast after Red man,Jay Z and Biggie)
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by Elkewwty(f): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jregz:
Lol.........Nicki minaj is a bad rapper, she has this ugly, annoying and terrible voice that an emcee shouldn't use, She's bad!!!!!!!.

She's only popular.(and extremely overrated) because --
•She's in YMCMB
•Lil Kim is a Clown,Lil Kim who should out-rap nicki is just too busy rapping about her Private Parts,WTF ? which has given nicki room to defeat her
•she has one of the most amazing set of butt implants cool cool .

Drake--- I liked that dude till he turned "HIP-HOP TO HIP-POP" ,so every body knows he can sing and rap but What the Hell is Turning yourself to a Pop Singer......You a rapper.
I definitely like Aubrey ,I have two of his albums,Take care AND Nothing was the same but This list is talked about ''the greatest of all time'..To be honest,DRAKE isn't even the best in his record label.

Lil'Wayne --- He could have been there assuming he didn't get obsessed with "Skating" and didn't leave His real style to make himself few $$$ (he started rapping about Money ,Sexx and weed),Skating was so cool,he didn't have the time to rap like what he did on "Tha block is Hot",Carter 1,Carter 11 $ 111 (not forgetting the drought and dedication series ),Tho,Lil'wayne is My Greatest Emcee Ever (Atleast after Red man,Jay Z and Biggie)

Lol

thanks wink
Re: BILLBOARD Just Published The Top 100 Artists Of All Time. Check If Urs Made It by ejiro2130(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Maria Carey no 6
Alicia Keys no 80??

Now that's bad

No John legend??
No Kanye West? ?

WTF is 50 cent doing on the list

(1) (Reply)

Just Friend - Mani Singh - Feat. Nawaab Saab - Latest Punjabi Song / Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste / Download Mp3: Yemi Sax - Shakiti Bobo Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.