Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste (1020 Views)

The Power Of Cover Songs (upcoming Artists This Is For You) / The Power Of Cover Songs (upcoming Artists This Is For You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste by sathel(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Nairalander Artiste please let us all try and make out some time to start doing cover songs of artiste especially Nigerian artiste cause you can't just keep releasing track and sitting in your house or going for shows that they won't even near to attend it..Remember donjazzy said it...I just gave it a shot now(on Tolu ft donjazzy) and not quite long tolu liked the video on instagram and then Reposted it on his page....guess at least that means am getting myself busy and also known...be busy bro..no matter how bad or good ur voice is,just sing...,.. This is not aimed at gathering more attention o...Thanks. Follow Tolu @iamthatolu on instagram and follow me @sathel_x and follow @donjazzy. U can view the cover there(he be like say the thing too heavy to enter here)

Re: Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2015
So what's the importance of doing cover songs?
Re: Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste by sathel(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Tydies:
So what's the importance of doing cover songs?
hey bro,gud mawning....d importance is so many..but as I said its brings u closer to the artiste and also gives u more followers especially if they know the song u're singing and how well u're singing it...
Re: Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Alright. I pray you break the glass ceiling without getting hurt.
Re: Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Tydies:

hy got your nairn land mail what's up
Re: Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2015
What's up with?
Re: Importance Of Doing Cover Songs Of Artiste by sathel(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Tydies:
bro meaning??

(1) (Reply)

Reggae Cover Version Of Adele's "Hello". Please Rate It. / New Music : Olamide X Phyno – Who You Epp? (prod. Shizzi) / Which Nigeria Music Producer,has Produced The Highest Hit Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.