Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan (17499 Views)

Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out / Anenih Seeks Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by sleekman(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
teeo: This would be the death of PDP. I can only imagine the alliances that the North would form with the South West, Edo and Rivers state already belongs to the opposition. Awka Ibom is on its wey to the APC. Imo state na APC property grin

Goodluck Jonathan had better use his thinking cap and ensure there is a primary, it's better he rigs it and win, that way he has shown small democratic tendencies but if he uses veto power to impose himself he would only create more enemies and further alienate himself from the northerners.

Am waiting for someone who would say the North doesn't matter.

In other news Man Utd can't give me hypertension

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1665334_img_20140830_030013_jpeg427167fda01a860ba2386d4bf7320963
Na which kain agboniki u dey drink sef? akwa ibom going 2 apc? i laff in kung fu. gej has d entire se, ss, nc. osun in d sw is d only non gej state in d sw. ne no election and those dat can vote like adamawa are gejs

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by galadima77(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
as long as pdp is disgraced out of Niger state Government house....i dont care.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
tuasefemi:

Nonsense! It's people like you and few other gullible low life Nigerians that think no1 can withstand GEJ. ln an ideal society where people don't chose their leaders based on sentiments, the councillor in my street will defeat GEJ hands down!
What are you waiting?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by TellBlazer(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
cliffm43: only those who are the boko haram sponsors will talk anyhow here,i pity those who doesn't like better thing,,,,,,Jonathan for President even in APC,no presidential candidate like Jonathan,,,,,,,,,,in fact,we don't need to vote,let him continue.....Mr President,we the good people of Nigeria are in Support of YOU,,,Buhari is 80 years old and doesn't want to die.....
Hahahaahahahahahahaha...But come to think of it you are right,Buhari was president when I was in primary 2,fast forward to present day,he stil want to be president.When are the youths going to be the future leaders?No wonder some angree youths decieded to wast him since he has refused to die naturally.2019 he wil stil want to be president.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
TellBlazer: Hahahaahahahahahahaha...But come to think of it you are right,Buhari was president when I was in primary 2,fast forward to present day,he stil want to be president.When are the youths going to be the future leaders?No wonder some angree youths decieded to wast him since he has refused to die naturally.2019 he wil stil want to be president.
Buhari mumu no be small.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by nijanigga: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209: Nice move. That's exactly what's practiced in the US.
Why do these Nigerians still think monkeys? so PDP want to copy US in only one aspect,the one that favors,them How about; constant supply of electricity,water,living wages, etc.No wonder they racists still think we are chimps.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by nijanigga: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Buhari mumu no be small.
who stops you from being Nigerian president.Please go and run for the office. Brainless humans.
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
donpeey22: If the PDP wants to lose next year's presidential election, then they should field another candidate than GEJ. They know that the goodwill they enjoy today from the masses is because of GEJ.
I'm pretty sure you typed the above statement in your dream? I actually want GEJ to win next year. 2019 is fast approaching you know?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
nijanigga:
who stops you from being Nigerian president.Please go and run for the office. Brainless humans.
I will become the president at the right time, as for now, I support Gej till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by deeobserver209(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
nijanigga:
Why do these Nigerians still think monkeys? so PDP want to copy US in only one aspect,the one that favors,them How about; constant supply of electricity,water,living wages, etc.No wonder they racists still think we are chimps.
I understand your pain. Yes we still have a long way to go with, infrastructure like power, health care, watersupply etc but a lot is being done to reposition the country on a path of sustained economic development.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by ifekemmy(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Even in an open contest, GEJ would still emerge the party's candidate and win the presidential election proper. If the PDP wants to lose next year's presidential election, then they should field another candidate than GEJ. They know that the goodwill they enjoy today from the masses is because of GEJ.

Lie! Dis is politics,let other participate in d primaries. Iru Olorun ni ko si,iru eniyan po jaburata, means human re similar in uncountable ways bt God is diff

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by deeobserver209(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
omenka: You know what else is practised in the US?? They let people like Bode George, and Alams rot in jail. They don't grant people who were convicted of stealing state pardon! They don't make them members of committees! They don't make them delegates in a conference to possibly chart the course of the country's future! They don't extol their vice!! That is what happens in America!!
True. We have a long way to go.
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: FOOOOOL, if Igbo's refusal to present candidate is your problem, which candidate your rapistt tribe has put forward?

Must you always curse people when they make their opinions without abusing or cursing you first?
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
JayJohnson:

Must you always curse people when they make their opinions without abusing or cursing you first?
Did you read his post,?
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
I am begining to suspect the way this forum is being run. Pro-PDP and Jonathan threads quickly hit FP in record time even when the content is unverified but proAPC and unfavorable Jonathan/pdp threads are usually left to rotten in politics section even when the are rich in content. The people incharge clearly do not hide their partisanship to say the least. Anyway, nairaland is not a public owned forum so I think I have to right to question its modus operandi angry

Too bad
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by rozayx5(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
teeo: This would be the death of PDP. I can only imagine the alliances that the North would form with the South West, Edo and Rivers state already belongs to the opposition. Awka Ibom is on its wey to the APC . Imo state na APC property grin

Goodluck Jonathan had better use his thinking cap and ensure there is a primary, it's better he rigs it and win, that way he has shown small democratic tendencies but if he uses veto power to impose himself he would only create more enemies and further alienate himself from the northerners.

Am waiting for someone who would say the North doesn't matter.

In other news Man Utd can't give me hypertension

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1665334_img_20140830_030013_jpeg427167fda01a860ba2386d4bf7320963

@bolded is it the Akwa Ibom in which i live, or the one in Lagos grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
stop smoking that weed its not good for your health

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: I am begining to suspect the way this forum is being run. Pro-PDP and Jonathan threads quickly hit FP in record time even when the content is unverified but proAPC and unfavorable Jonathan/pdp threads are usually left to rotten in politics section even when the are rich in content. The people incharge clearly do not hide their partisanship to say the least. Anyway, nairaland is not a public owned forum so I think I have to right to question its modus operandi angry

Too bad
You can go and sleep if you don't have any positive contribution to the topic. Do you know how many of my front page worthy topics that was ignored? In fact, this topic is my first thread to hit front page this August.
Can you imagine.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by priscaoge(f): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I will become the president at the right time, as for now, I support Gej till 2019.
So shall it begrin!!!!!!
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Mind you, Governors forum is a multi party affair. Don't compare it with a party primary.

Common man, PDP is already a divided party!
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge:
So shall it begrin!!!!!!
AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
enigmaotr: I'm pretty sure you typed the above statement in your dream? I actually want GEJ to win next year. 2019 is fast approaching you know?
No! I didn't type in my dream. I mean every word of what I said. I can see you are an APC fan, mind you, even 2019 is not gonna be easy for APC to win, unless the PDP didn't do enough to salvage her battered image.
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
nairaman66:

Common man, PDP is already a divided party!
Na you divide them?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Na you divide them?

Nope! But na your moniker divide them!
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You can go and sleep if you don't have any positive contribution to the topic. Do you know how many of my front page worthy topics that was ignored? In fact, this topic is my first thread to hit front page this August.
Can you imagine.
its not about you but Þhe admin. Its election year and I think the AÐmin should start giving prefereN©e to political thread rather than sÓme irrelevant topix
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: its not about you but Þhe admin. Its election year and I think the AÐmin should start giving prefereN©e to political thread rather than sÓme irrelevant topix
No vex for my hard response, NOW I UNDERSTAND.
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
nairaman66:

Nope! But na your moniker divide them!
MTCHEEEEEWWW.
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by gbaskipro: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
tuasefemi:

Nonsense! It's people like you and few other gullible low life Nigerians that think no1 can withstand GEJ. ln an ideal society where people don't chose their leaders based on sentiments, the councillor in my street will defeat GEJ hands down!

Low life! Funny! Ur councillor will defeat GEJ? Ohk we have heard
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by size38: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Automatic ticket? I smell a lizard here. Fear of losing at the primary election. If GEJ performed well, there shouldn't be any need for automatic ticket for him. Its like there is fear now among GEJ's supporters in PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Sant1m: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz: Always afraid of a contest/interview/debate.

Always wanting to be unopposed.

Clueless as usual.
apc should present rochas the performing gov of imo state and he will totaly annihilate the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Did you read his post,?
I think so, he didn't abuse you.
Re: 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
donpeey22: No! I didn't type in my dream. I mean every word of what I said. I can see you are an APC fan, mind you, even 2019 is not gonna be easy for APC to win, unless the PDP didn't do enough to salvage her battered image.
Even if APC is not gonna win in 2019, I'm sure it's going to be a Northerner-people you love to hate- flying the PDP flag. I'm neither an APC or PDP Fan. I have no reason to side with any of the parties. I have members of my family holding elective offices in both parties. Criticising PDP doesn't make me an APC fan, though I lean more towards the latter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS / Joe Igbokwe Apologises For Accusing Supreme Court Of Taking Bribe / Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.