Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno (4960 Views)

Photos: Gov Abiola Ajimobi Convoy Causes Gridlock Of Traffic / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies / Government Convoy Causes Accident In Lagos, 2 killed, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by phlemzy: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2014
How the op managed to add president to dat topic even when its not stated in the write up is what I dont get
Wily2wily: Islamic Republic of Arewa, I wish them de best. BH are moslems, they want to govern and live their life in Islamic Way, i don't know way government of Nigeria is disturbing them.
It is because the directives they claim to receive frm their 'allah' is too violent for any ruling government to ignore.
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by compressedgames: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2014
May Allah help them!!!!!
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by idupaul: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Islamic republic has come to stay
WilyWily should we establish trade with them cool

Sad but I think they have come to stay .
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by tomakint: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2014
alotofgrace: what i dont understand is "allah akbar"
Allah is the name of the god who sent Boko Haram on missions. Believe me, they (Boko Haram) hear directly from Allah, the more reason they shout 'Allahu Akbar' before embarking on their demonic missions!

1 Like

Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by NwaNimo1(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Islam - Satans greatest weapon.
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by Raypawer(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wily2wily:
Islamic Republic Arewa is not the first Moslem country on earth,
There still going to be Export and import going on.
I'm in support of Islamic Republic of Arewa, If that is what BH is fighting for, I wish them the best, I have nothing against their Cause

Nd u think that they will divide Nigeria just like that? I am from south south Nd if anybody should be instigating division is the south south cos of our money Nd wealth but I bet you that those fools that call them self boko haram are being funded by united states so that they cause division in Nigeria and Nigeria will. divide then they (usa ) think by that it will be easier for them to plant their base in Nigeria, suck our oil Nd did stabilize Nigeria's Economy from becoming African Power

notheless, I have a sure word for both boko h. Nd his sponsors that

1)Nigeria will NEVER Divide
2) Nothing like Islamic Republic will be established in Nigeria.
3) someday you will narrate to your child how the establishment of Ur Islamic Republic failed! Nd boko H failed.
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by Wily2wily: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
[s]
Raypawer:
Nd u think that they will divide Nigeria just like that? I am from south south Nd if anybody should be instigating division is the south south cos of our money Nd wealth but I bet you that those fools that call them self boko haram are being funded by united states so that they cause division in Nigeria and Nigeria will. divide then they (usa ) think by that it will be easier for them to plant their base in Nigeria, suck our oil Nd did stabilize Nigeria's Economy from becoming African Power

notheless, I have a sure word for both boko h. Nd his sponsors that

1)Nigeria will NEVER Divide
2) Nothing like Islamic Republic will be established in Nigeria.
3) someday you will narrate to your child how the establishment of Ur Islamic Republic failed! Nd boko H failed.
[/s]
If you like come from space, dat is a personal wahala.
If you are against Boko Haram, go and enlist in the army and fight them, why are u here?
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by Adayi1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
ruggedboy01: Boko Haram convoy causes panic in Borno
 0
BY TIMOTHY OLANREWAJU, MAIDUGURI ON AUGUST
30, 2014
· NATIONAL
A convoy of Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV) and mo­
torcycles with armed men suspected to be Boko
Haram has caused panic in a town located in the
central part of Borno, a security source said.
A gang of wild-looking men in some vehicles painted
in military colour and motorcycles chanting Allah
Akbar ! (Allah is great) was reportedly sighted by resi­
dents of Dikwa, headquarters of Dikwa Local
Government Area on Thursday, forcing many
residents to flee into the bush.
“Reports indicated that there was commotion every­
where as people fled into the bush until the men
stopped and told some people they didn’t come for
them but for security troops,” a police source that is
not authorised to speak said.
Speculation was rife in the state that the Emir of
Dikwa, Alhaji Muhammad Masta El- Kanemi may
have also fled the town amidst the confusion and
panic of possible attack by the terrorists. A source
however claimed he was sighted in Maiduguri, the
state capital yesterday, adding that he may have ar­
rived the capital same yesterday and didn’t flee his
domain as rumoured.
Residents said the insurgents headed to Marte, north
of Borno, once a Boko Haram stronghold, where they
unleash violence on villagers in the area but this
cannot be verified as at press time due to destruction
and breakdown of telecommunication facilities in the
area. The serene Dikwa town is about 80 kilomeetres
from Maiduguri and is located along Gumboru/Ngala
road, which has been taken over by the insurgents
since August 24. Marte is on the Nigerian border
around the Lake Chad.

U wil work perfect for advertizing firm. D'headline is so glaring!
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=79425
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by Raypawer(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wily2wily: [s][/s]
If you like come from space, dat is a personal wahala.
If you are against Boko Haram, go and enlist in the army and fight them, why are u here?

i c.. bokoharam on forum!

if ur their infomat, wait patiently, one day you will be caught!
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by ruggedboy01: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
shaku is gradually taking over north.... Kudos!!!
Islamic republic of Arewa looming
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by SmartProf(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Let the so called president attend the next UN meeting and begin to think of the welfare of his people rather than eliminate them, unless he wants to govern animals and plants. Bunch of fools
Re: President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno by Idiataqueen(f): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Ikedia1986:
Were r d soldiers sent to restore peace in d area
they are coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.