Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Deceitful Pdp Snakes In Apc Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deceitful Pdp Snakes In Apc Ground (946 Views)

The Truth Behind The Deceitful Story Of Abobaku And Ile Ife: Ife Indigenes React / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceitful Pdp Snakes In Apc Ground by mezielo: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
DECEITFUL PDP SNAKES IN APC GROUND

OPENING OF APC ANDONI WARD 5 OFFICE & HIGH PRAISES ON UCHE SECONDUS OF PDP BY VICTOR ERE ON THE 28TH OF AUGUST, 2014 @ IKURU TOWN, ANDONI L.G.A RIVERS STATE. THESE ARE THE SNAKES THAT ARE WAITING TO STRIKE WHEN THE TIME COMES, ALL OBOLO MEN OF ANDONI ITS TIME TO WISE UP. Here is an interpretation of what Victor Ere was saying...

Victor Ere: " Prince Uche Secondus is the father of all us. he has asked us to work with his son the deputy Governor( Tele ikuru). Andoni people , don't be decieved, Prince empowered all of us, including me. He is still our father"

The question now is what is he trying to tell us... watch video below
WHO IS DECEIVING WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZNMA3g2-7c&feature=youtu.be

Re: Deceitful Pdp Snakes In Apc Ground by size38: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
He is telling us that Wike is going no where with his Governorship ambition
Re: Deceitful Pdp Snakes In Apc Ground by kel4soft: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
OP, I think Ibiamu is the only one to checkmate them. I don't trust them. We don't play politics of betrayal that in Rivers South East. You know thats the party stronghold. If Sam Sam Jaja and Dakuku can still be together then am not surprised with Secondus still been boss over Ikuru. Me thinks, Secondus knows Ibiamu is a better grassroot than Ikuru so he is spreading his PDP tentacles.
Re: Deceitful Pdp Snakes In Apc Ground by mezielo: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2014
As for me, i smell the plot of an ambush. So do u tink?

(1) (Reply)

TAN To APC: Counter Their Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. / Governor Amaechi Debunks Fake Online Story On Purported Comments About Govs... / A Vote For Buhari, A Vote To Tk Nigeria 31years Behind!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.