Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping (14464 Views)

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
everyone that uses whatsapp not just whatsapp but also instagram will have this problem of being required to crop their picture before using it as profile picture.

I'll be introducing you to an app that'll help you out.
the name is #square its an app that makes your full picture acceptable by whatsapp for profile picture by adding border to it.

if you want a detail instruction and other awesome Android tips go to the SOURCE

but if you want a direct download from playstore go here >>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studiap.instacrop&hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by nwaobitex: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
ok. tanx
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by gulfer: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2014
@OP, what's the name or else forget click on your link.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2014
nwaobitex: ok. tanx
you're very much welcomed
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by bhaliz44(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2014
henryobinna: everyone that uses whatsapp not just whatsapp but also instagram will have this problem of being required to crop their picture before using it as profile picture.

I'll be introducing you to an app that'll help you out.
the name is #square its an app that makes your full picture acceptable by whatsapp for profile picture by adding border to it.

the app is available for Android n blackberry but I only uploaded the Android on the source. its easy to use no need for instruction or tutorial.

go to the SOURCE for download link of the app.
your blog design make sense bro.. ♥
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2014
gulfer: @OP, what's the name or else forget click on your link.
you're very funny... your clicking the link changes nothing.... if you read through lines in this post you would have noticed the name, you're just unnecessarily hating, if you get the name, you'll still go to google or other sites to search for it, but clicking my link will give you a direct download link(am not forcing you oh) maybe you're just hating. those who need it have already clicked n testifying.
besides, if you follow my topics you'll know I don't unnecessarily post links to accomplish a task, I just give links as the source.
tell me,how am I surposed to just tell you the name of the app when its already available with direct download link of my blog. try n be neutral in what ever you do.

thanks

4 Likes

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2014
bhaliz44: your blog design make sense bro.. ♥
thanks thanks, I just like it simple

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by elvisudoh: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

good job...
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2014
elvisudoh: [img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

good job...
thanks bro
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by LilPrinzy(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2014
What of symbian game?

I Can't Sleep With Producers For Movie Role-
Tessy Oragwa http:///VZuuDY
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by gbadexy(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Nice one there. Although you didn't put a link for blackberry users but I endorse your blog.
This is what bloggers need to do. Be creative and get informative topics that will add value and people will visit it.
Not all doing entertainment gossip or posting link to indecency to attract users. These are short termed and myopic.
Value adding blogs like this will have dedicated followers.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by ChuckVentures(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks for this info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
LilPrinzy: What of symbian game?

I Can't Sleep With Producers For Movie Role-
Tessy Oragwa http:///VZuuDY
eeerm... sorry bro, I don't blog on symbian related stuffs.
but Android.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
gbadexy: Nice one there. Although you didn't put a link for blackberry users but I endorse your blog.
This is what bloggers need to do. Be creative and get informative topics that will add value and people will visit it.
Not all doing entertainment gossip or posting link to indecency to attract users. These are short termed and myopic.
Value adding blogs like this will have dedicated followers.
I would have put a link to the BB version but I actually write about android.

before i forget thanks thanks thanks bro... am grateful
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChuckVentures: Thanks for this info
your most welcome, and also visit regularly for more great tips.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by spanzed(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op can I get dis app in bb world Thanks
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by cc150615(f): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks op, u just made my day!
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
spanzed: Op can I get dis app in bb world Thanks
am not too sure....
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
cc150615: Thanks op, u just made my day!
you're welcome. always visit for more Android tips
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by spanzed(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op abeg post d link for bb own nw..dis square app u are sharing dere is God ooo grin
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
spanzed: Op abeg post d link for bb own nw..dis square app u are sharing dere is God ooo grin
am sorry, I mistook it for another app, am not sure if its available for BB devices yet.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by olempe(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Works like magic … thanks.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 3:56am On Sep 01, 2014
olempe: Works like magic … thanks.
you're welcomed bro,
also don't forget to visit regularly for more awesome tips

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2014
I noticed that the download link for this app on my blog was dead,
but now its fixed.

am sorry for the inconviences
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by Seun(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Source updated cos the original source included an insecure download.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Facebook comment not working on your site...kindly fix this
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2014
returning from a ban,
I logged in this morning around 4 am to notice that my thread has been UPDATED EDITED.

Seun:
Source updated cos the original source included an insecure download.

oga what do you mean by insecure download, is it because of the ad?

the way I did it now is what you should have done
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
ty265:
Facebook comment not working on your site...kindly fix this
I tried commenting and it works, but I'll still Check it.

you can comment using other options too..

thanks for notifying me
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by femi4: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
henryobinna:
returning from a ban,
I logged in this morning around 4 am to notice that my thread has been UPDATED EDITED.

oga what do you mean by insecure download, is it because of the ad?

the way I did it now is what you should have done
Playstore remains the official and trusted link for Android apps. Since the app is on playstore, providing OTA download link or direct download link on your blog is unnecessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Change The Number I Use In Registering My 2go To Another Number / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com / How To Increase Android Phones RAM Up To 4gig(UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.