Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ebola: Americans Spreading Conspiracy Theories On NL - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Americans Spreading Conspiracy Theories On NL (661 Views)

US Evacuating Two Americans Sick With Ebola / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Americans Spreading Conspiracy Theories On NL by Liekiller(f): 4:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Nairalanders, I just want to make you aware that we have a number of Americans on this forum who are aggressively spreading mad conspiracy theories about ebola (for example here https://www.nairaland.com/1841203/ebola-lab-engineered-disease read the full thread please to see what I mean). While they claim that their motivation is good (they want to "help" us), their theories are crap. They are fanatics and obsessed with their conspiracy theories. Their theories are 100% UNFOUNDED even though they claim to be in possession of the ultimate truth. They often sound like raving lunatics, but sometimes the things they say could certainly mislead gullible people to believe them. They tend to quote various incidents from the past that they connect to the ebola outbreak even though there is absolutely no connection. In their statements it becomes very clear that they actually know NOTHING. They just want to see an evil conspiracy in absolutely everything.
They don't seem to understand that they are putting lives at risk with the shit they are promoting. Futhermore I have seen too many racist statements from them to believe that their intentions are good. Even if their intentions ARE good they are still misleading people because their theories are UNFOUNDED no matter how much they believe in them.
I'm asking you all to carefully check the facts before you believe anything. Let's use common sense please. NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Americans Spreading Conspiracy Theories On NL by msmon(m): 4:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

She's Restless When Sleeping / Ways To Deal With Body Odour / Most Poisonous Food To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.