Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm (3434 Views)

Dan Foster Now Works For City Fm / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by Nzenzemulu(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Please this is specifically for Enugu people. I have been looking for the name of the theme song used in mid morning show of coal city fm anchored by Aka Eze Aka. I love that song and would like to download it. Just give me the name of the song and the artiste if you know it

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by soloxxng: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2014
I love it too.....I have downloaded it ...sweet lullaby

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by Illuminatus(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2014
The name of the song is Sweet Lullaby and it's by Deep Forest. From the 1992 album, Deep Forest. The thing is that the song has various mixes and covers. Some are 3 minutes while some are as long as 6 minutes. I have the Ambient Mix, 06 minutes:42 seconds long. Thank me, alreadysmiley.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by Nzenzemulu(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Illuminatus: The name of the song is Sweet Lullaby and it's by Deep Forest. From the 1992 album, Deep Forest. The thing is that the song has various mixes and covers. Some are 3 minutes while some are as long as 6 minutes. I have the Ambient Mix, 06 minutes:42 seconds long. Thank me, alreadysmiley.

Thank u very much. Exactly wt u said. The many versions of the song are confusing me. The ambient mix I saw on youtube is 3mins 42secs long
Re: What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by Illuminatus(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Nzenzemulu:

Thank u very much. Exactly wt u said. The many versions of the song are confusing me. The ambient mix I saw on youtube is 3mins 42secs long
Did you see anyone 6 minutes long?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by Nmeri17: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
**hyper \ cheesy / ventilating** \ cheesy / \cheesy /
Re: What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by Illuminatus(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nmeri17:
**hyper \ cheesy / ventilating** \ cheesy / \cheesy /

What are it? Hehehe
Re: What Is The Name Of The Theme Song Of Mid Morning Show On Coal City Fm by chachauche(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please have been looking for AKA EZE AKA Twitter or Facebook page or handle,any help

(1) (Reply)

Music: Erigga – Paper Boy Ft Olamide / Styl Plus - Mase. Could Someone Translate This Pls? / Magnito – Freshout 01 (EP) Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.