Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears (5369 Views)

Shocking Difference Between President Buhari And The Indian Prime Minister / Caption This Photo Of Buhari & Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi On The Move / Two Nigerian Boys Die In Fatal Car Crash In Malaysia- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by Fulaman198(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

All Nigerians are different shades of brown. The lightest indigenes are some Tuareg immigrants who spill over from Niger and the rest of the Sahel.

I don't know man some Shua/Shuwa Arabs can be as light as Tuaregs.
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tuareg cars in Nigeria, dat I know about.

Tuareg niggas in Nigeria!
Who d hell is manning our borders anyway!
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by Fulaman198(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: Tuareg cars in Nigeria, dat I know about.

Tuareg niggas in Nigeria!
Who d hell is manning our borders anyway!

What are you talking about Tuaregs have been in Nigeria before you and I were even born.

Many of them came as refugees when they had the civil wars in Mali and Niger. They fled to Nigeria, Libya and parts of Burkina Faso. They started coming to Nigeria in the 70s.
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by GuyFawkes: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

I've met the very light shuwa arabs as well as dark ones in Nigeria
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by Fulaman198(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:
I've met the very light shuwa arabs as well as dark ones in Nigeria

Yah that's correct there are very light and dark Shuwa Arabs in Nigeria. Just like there are very light and dark Tuaregs.
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

What are you talking about Tuaregs have been in Nigeria before you and I were even born.

Many of them came as refugees when they had the civil wars in Mali and Niger. They fled to Nigeria, Libya and parts of Burkina Faso. They started coming to Nigeria in the 70s.
was talking about cars.
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

SThe Shuwa I have seen are mostly dark. They are of Sudanese baggara descent I think.
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by cold(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

All Nigerians are different shades of brown. The lightest indigenes are some Tuareg immigrants who spill over from Niger and the rest of the Sahel.
There are mixed race Nigerians too.
TerryCarr:
they should be unless they are immigrants
But they're Nigerians too. No?
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by TerryCarr(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

Uh yes, you didn't know that?
not really
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by TerryCarr(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
cold:
There are mixed race Nigerians too.

But they're Nigerians too. No?
yea but not native
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by onitshaigbo(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Phuck that shi+hole called India.
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by macof(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yah that's correct there are very light and dark Shuwa Arabs in Nigeria. Just like there are very light and dark Tuaregs.
These Tuaregs... It could be them I see around lokoja in kogi and obalende in Lagos.
What made them leave their homeland?
And how different are they from Berbers?

1 Like

Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by jerseyscustom(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sure he is a nigerian
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by Fulaman198(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
macof:
These Tuaregs... It could be them I see around lokoja in kogi and obalende in Lagos.
What made them leave their homeland?
And how different are they from Berbers?

Tuaregs are a subgroup of Berbers. Civil war made them leave Mali and Niger to come to Burkina Faso, Nigeria and Libya.

1 Like

Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Tuaregs are a subgroup of Berbers. Civil war made them leave Mali and Niger to come to Burkina Faso, Nigeria and Libya.

True that Tuareg language is a sub-group of Berber language. However, Tuareg is a separate Ethnic group today and shares no marital, etc., relation with other Berbers.

Other reasons for leaving their countries is the sever drought in the Sahel. I know a Tuareg boy whos father lost all his livestock to the drought in Niger, which forced them to move and settle in Nigeria. The boy is schooling in Abuja now.
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by Fulaman198(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

True that Tuareg language is a sub-group of Berber language. However, Tuareg is a separate Ethnic group today and shares no marital, etc., relation with other Berbers.

Other reasons for leaving their countries is the sever drought in the Sahel. I know a Tuareg boy whos father lost all his livestock to the drought in Niger, which forced them to move and settle in Nigeria. The boy is schooling in Abuja now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuareg_people
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by grandstar(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Modi was implicated in the death of 2000muslims. It was a pogrom. Anyway it appears he realised it was a mistake and wrong. Never expect too much from man (psalms 146:3- 4)
Re: New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
grandstar:
Modi was implicated in the death of 2000muslims. It was a pogrom. Anyway it appears he realised it was a mistake and wrong. Never expect too much from man (psalms 146:3- 4)

it was not a mistake. the muslims were responsible initially for the burning of a train of Pagan Hindu pilgrims. it was a popular reaction against islamic violence. Modi was newly elected at that time and couldnt control the situation though he managed to subdue the situaion by 3 days time.

funny thing is now most muslims in his state support him since he helped in deir economic development.

Moral of the story:
xtians and muslims must be dealt with from a position of strength and force or else they wont respect you . evil brainwashed creatures from the pit of hell. Tufiakwa! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) / PDP – We Are Yet To Take A Position On NASS Leadership / "There Are No Igbos In The South South"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.