Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

1880day's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1880day's Profile / 1880day's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: 72 Hours to Go, Nigeria's Future Hangs in a Balance; Politics Is Existential by 1880day: 3:26pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Growing up as a kid, the then governor of our state was from the same ward with dad meaning dad played some vital roles in the government. You see all those morning headline news, they are not current events cos overnight, several meetings have been held.

You can't tell me Obi just wake up one morning and said he is no longer interested in Pdp. He made the decision some time ago while keeping his supporters in the darkness.

If you noticed, I have stopped campaigning for any of the aspirants from SW until after primary because the leading candidates from the region don't have any feud, they are all working in the same direction for the region to win the presidency which some decisions must have been made within them but keeping the supporters out of it.

Politicians are master of mind games, I only pity the supporters they are toying with their emotions

[/s]
Politics / Re: 72 Hours to Go, Nigeria's Future Hangs in a Balance; Politics Is Existential by 1880day: 3:26pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Complex for the politicians. I don't worry about them apart from discussing about it.

Those people can make some unbelievable decisions at the last hour.

If 20 Politicians gathered to have a meeting and reach a resolution, there would still be like 2-3 meetings after that resolution which those who will decide the final say might not be up to 4 meaning the previous resolution could be dumped in the gutter
[/s]
[s]
helinues:
grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by 1880day: 3:05pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Pandora is finished grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ovie Omo Agege Wins Delta APC Guber Primary Election by 1880day: 3:05pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Because we have a lot of Zombies in Delta state that would rather vote a House Speaker State Assembly, than a deputy Senate President? Illiterates everywhere in Delta State, ask them what pdp has done for them in 23 years? Nothing to show, just follow follow stupidity.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ovie Omo Agege Wins Delta APC Guber Primary Election by 1880day: 3:05pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
If you are not worse than a riff raff, why can’t you or your papa out do the wishy-washy politicians?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880day: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

God bless you.

That alone will destroy apc and even lose the presidential election.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880day: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
If by this, Reno is thinking of going to apc, he better shove that up his sorry arss.

He shouldn't mistake apc for brainless ipob pigs who he twists at will. If he knows the magic number of ipob pigs, which he shared with FFK, he doesn't know that of apc.

Reno and FFK have so over used the magic number of ipob pigs that everyone knows it. Even Adeyanju has been using carelessly these days.

Just insult Buhari or Tinubu, you are automatically a god. grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by 1880day: 3:00pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Stop hating on Reno.

Some of you follow Tinubu
Some of you follow peter obi
Some of you follow ipob the terrorist group
Some of you follow Nnamdi kanu the terrorist

Leave reno to follow his master Jonathan
[/s]
Politics / Re: SE Playing Savage Politics by 1880day: 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Are you telling us about your personal experience?
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by 1880day: 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

That's the political game Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari are playing. Tinubu and Osinbajo shouldn't have faced off in Apc presidential primary except if they are not telling us what's up
[/s]
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Committee Has Cleared Tinubu ? by 1880day: 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Interesting
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.