Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document (981 Views)

Converting PDF File To Word Document File / How Can I Convert Etisalat Sim 4rm Edge To 3g? / Unable To Save A Pdf File-help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document by iammccoy(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls I need help editing a pdf file or converting it back to a word file...secondly any help as regards microsoft office 2013 installation process and key.
Re: How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document by adekennis(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Bro Google pdf to word format, there are many free sites to do that...you can also convert word to pdf
Re: How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document by lawrenceunaa: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
all u need is to have adope pdf reader installed in ur pc, open the pdf u want to convert now press'ctrl+A' then copy , open ur 'ms-word' and paste s
Then save
Re: How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document by alienvirus: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
lawrenceunaa: all u need is to have adope pdf reader installed in ur pc, open the pdf u want to convert now press'ctrl+A' then copy , open ur 'ms-word' and paste s
Then save
LOL. That will make the whole thing jumbled. You will hate the formatting appearance.

@Op. Get yourself Adobe Acrobat Pro. That is the best solution so far.
Re: How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document by elixir001(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
You need to get Nitro PDF pro...it can convert pdf to word, excel doc or plain text format, it can also be used to edit pdf files and to combine several pdf files to a single document.
Re: How Do I Convert A Pdf File To A Word Document by alstacs(m): 3:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Microsoft Word does that now. I open pdf in the latest version of word and convert with to pdf in a few seconds just like you save word to pdf directly. All formatting and pictures are maintained exactly where they are or were.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron Mini Laptop For Sale / Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! / On Board Or Bios Password.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.