Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? (1124 Views)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals / Rate Wizkid's Album And Your Fav. Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
This thread is for the fans of Em like me to share our favorite music of the Rap god and also our thoughts on his just concluded monster tour with riri. What's your favorite shady's Rap line? Mine is "... I just took a fifty vodka, you dare me to drive?? Drop yours. grin

Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by ahkenaten(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
i dnt have any eminem favourite lines

too many to pick from; D

i like loose yourself,stan and bagpipe grom Baghdad tho...

and how he always kills lil wayne in a collabo.. grin

by the way...first to comment grin
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Roon9(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yea we fvck biitch so wat? Dats about as far as Ur body goes. We b friends I will cal u again. I dont Wanna flip wen I c u guys too much pride between u n I not a jealous man but females lie
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahkenaten: i dnt have any eminem favourite lines

too many to pick from; D

i like loose yourself,stan and bagpipe grom Baghdad tho...

and how he always kills lil wayne in a collabo.. grin

by the way...first to comment grin
Lol, I like Wayne tho, but I'll pick Em anytime
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Roon9(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well I guess thats just what girls do, how cud dey Eva b just 2 , I Neva loved u enough to trust u, we jus met n I jus fvcked u!
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Roon9: Well I guess thats just what girls do, how cud dey Eva b just 2 , I Neva loved u enough to trust u, we jus met n I jus fvcked u!

Nice line, what's the song title?
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Roon9(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
valmunich:
Nice line, what's the song title?
Superman
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Roon9:
Superman
Downloaded it, nice lines!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High off her love, drunk from her hate,
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love her the more I suffer, I suffocate
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
She fucking hates me and I love it.
"Wait! Where you going?"
"I'm leaving you!"
"No you ain't. Come back."
We're running right back.
Here we go again
It's so insane cause when it's going good, it's going great
I'm Superman with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snapped
Who's that dude?
"I don't even know his name."
I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength.
*damn i love that guy*
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
maurice1: I can't tell you what it really is
"Wait! Where you going?"
"I'm leaving you!"
Here we go again
Who's that dude?
*damn i love that guy*
Love the way you lie smiley
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
maurice1: I can't tell you what it really is
"Wait! Where you going?"
"I'm leaving you!"
Here we go again
Who's that dude?
*damn i love that guy*
This is a verse not a line
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
ismokeweed:
well,any can serve,besides i lyk all the verse dat it cannot be a line only
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
ismokeweed:
Lol.. I was wondering that too and you've not dropped yours
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Jarchi(m): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2014
I love dat part dat says he's got iphone or somefin like dat stuck at his back pocket. And the why be a rap king when you can be the rrap god

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by munky(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
if theres any b*****s in this room then there is something i got to say
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by adegwurulez(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jarchi: I love dat part dat says he's got iphone or somefin like dat stuck at his back pocket. And the why be a rap king when you can be the rrap god
for me to rap like a computer, it must be in my gene(jean); i gat a laptop in my back pocket.
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Jarchi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
adegwurulez: for me to rap like a computer, it must be in my gene(jean); i gat a laptop in my back pocket.
Yeah dude
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
adegwurulez: for me to rap like a computer, it must be in my gene(jean); i gat a laptop in my back pocket.
Rap god.... "Lil Gay looking boy, so Gay I can barely say it with a straight face looking boy"
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by adegwurulez(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich:
Rap god.... "Lil Gay looking boy, so Gay I can barely say it with a straight face looking boy"
grin Epic

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by SwagPower: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Mind's sayin "let it go f**k dis "...
Hrt's sayin " I will once I bury dis bitch alive hide d shovel n den drive off in d sunset "
lyrics frm BAD GUY...ma fav Em's song
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by valmunich(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
SwagPower: Mind's sayin "let it go f**k dis "...
Hrt's sayin " I will once I bury dis bitch alive hide d shovel n den drive off in d sunset "
lyrics frm BAD GUY...ma fav Em's song
I've not heard it, the song seems good from the above lyrics, I'll download later
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by SwagPower: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
valmunich:
I've not heard it, the song seems good from the above lyrics, I'll download later
it's on His latest Album... The Marshall Mathers LP 2...
Re: A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Back into the game and they know
Rap will never be the same as before
Bashing in the brains of these hoes
And establishing the name as he goes
The passion and the flame is ignited...

FOREVER ft Lil wayne,Kanye west,Drake and The Rapgod himself!

(1) (Reply)

Xclusivegospel Top 5 Gospel Songs Of The Week | 18/07/15 / Music: Download Skales X Lil Kesh – Gallant / Olamide – "Science Student" (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.