Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? (4809 Views)

Female Circumcision. / Female Circumcision: Edirin's Story / Female Circumcision: Grandma Kills Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by urchbarbie(f): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please house, can I get any info on female circumcision? Any personal experience would be help full, thanks!
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by nora544: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
use google and try to get a book from a woman from Kenya than you will now that this is barbaric.

It brings only harm to a woman, I hop you didnot want to make this with your kid.

3 Likes

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by urchbarbie(f): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
nora544: use google and try to get a book from a woman from Kenya than you will now that this is barbaric.
It brings only harm to a woman, I hop you didnot want to make this with your kid.
Not yet married Nne! Just found out sometin dis morning and want to clarify it. Tnx. Ild check google now
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
urchbarbie: Not yet married Nne! Just found out sometin dis morning and want to clarify it. Tnx. Ild check google now
did they just chop that fleshy part away? . shocked btw you have to show us pic of what u found out this morn tongue
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
It's 2014, women don't get circumcised anymore, its barbaric and archaic.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by urchbarbie(f): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bia Usher! Isi gini? U can check on google and find pix for ur viewing pleasure. Its in no way connected to my body inu?
ULSHERLAN:
did they just chop that fleshy part away? . shocked btw you have to show us pic of what u found out this morn tongue
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
urchbarbie: Bia Usher! Isi gini? U can check on google and find pix for ur viewing pleasure. Its in no way connected to my body inu?
I thought you chkd ur P and saw something new grin
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
One side effect is you won't enjoy s*e*x.

1 Like

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by crackhaus: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Circumcision in males is the third best invention after God created man.
Have you seen a picture of an uncircumcised pe_nis? Damn, that shiit is ugly as fvck..

2 Likes

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
crackhaus: Circumcision in males is the third best invention after God created man.
Have you seen a picture of an uncircumcised pe_nis? Damn, that shiit is ugly as fvck..
Pukes....
The circumcised and uncircumcised "ifedi" are both ugly, and none of those will ever come near me.

2 Likes

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks: One side effect is you won't enjoy s*e*x.
Says who? Except you don't have a good partner.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by pgidex(f): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dem still dey do such ni? shocked
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by MrsAwesome: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks: One side effect is you won't enjoy s*e*x.
This is folklore.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle:
Says who? Except you don't have a good partner.

I Actually heard this from a couple of circumcized females though..
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsAwesome: This is folklore.

Really.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by MrsAwesome: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Really.
Yea
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by MrsAwesome: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Really.
Yea, sis. I don't have a clit , it was chopped off but my orgasmmic tsunami is like an episode of electrified convulsive sequence. It takes a lot of time to get there though, but once there it is a jolly ride.

It all depends on the partner's act.

I condemn female genital mutilation in its entirety,

3 Likes

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I Actually heard this from a couple of circumcized females though..
Not always true.
They enjoy sex just like every other uncircumcised girl.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by pgidex(f): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsAwesome: Yea, sis. I don't have a clit , it was chopped off but my orgasmmic tsunami is like an episode of electrified convulsive sequence.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. Knack me tory.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle:
Not always true.
They enjoy sex just like every other uncircumcised girl.

Cool.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by MrsAwesome: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
shocked angry angry cool tongue oh pleaseeeee.
pgidex:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. Knack me tory.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsAwesome: Yea, sis. I don't have a clit , it was chopped off but my orgasmmic tsunami is like an episode of electrified convulsive sequence. It takes a lot of time to get there though, but once there it is a jolly ride.

I condemn female genital mutilation in its entirety,

Wow.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by MrsAwesome: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Wow.
Depending on the level of scar or structures chopped off, it causes difficulty in second stage of labour like prolonged second stage, obstructed labour, some likely avoidable episiotomies, perineal & anal tear, and other complications.
It caused bilateral episiotomies for me which took time to heal.
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by bebe2(f): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsAwesome: Depending on the level of scar or structures chopped off, it causes difficulty in second stage of labour like prolonged second stage, obstructed labour, some likely avoidable episiotomies, perineal & anal tear, and other complications.

I have heard dis before,

But can't get my head around it.

How can circumcision affect labour?

I have been thru labour 4times so am abit confused as it had nothing to do with the upper part of my *coughs*

Infact dats the only part that was spared or so I thought lipsrsealed
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by urchbarbie(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lolx! Tnx for all ur comments. Its enlighteningin
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by urchbarbie(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lolx! Tnx for all ur comments. Its enlightening
Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsAwesome: Depending on the level of scar or structures chopped off, it causes difficulty in second stage of labour like prolonged second stage, obstructed labour, some likely avoidable episiotomies, perineal & anal tear, and other complications.

Now this is scary. Such a Barbaric act that destroys our precious female reproductive system must be totally abolished. Can't understand why they still do it in this 2014. A law must be passed to make it punishable by law. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by bebe2(f): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Now this is scary. Such a Barbaric act that destroys our precious female reproductive system must be totally abolished. Can't understand why they still do it in this 2014. A law must be passed to make it punishable by law. angry angry angry

there is a law against it in the UK, a couple were arrested at d airport d other day . Apparently, they had gone home to circumcise their daughter. Someone tipped the police off and d police was at the airport for their arrival.

3 Likes

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
bebe2:

there is a law against it in the UK, a couple were arrested at d airport d other day . Apparently, they had gone home to circumcise their daughter. Someone tipped the police off and d police was at the for their arrival.

Now thats what i'm talking about. When will that happen in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by slimyem: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Now thats what i'm talking about. When will that happen in Nigeria?
even though there aren't any strict laws against FGM, the practice is not as common as it used it be. It's being unpopular since the early 2000's.

1 Like

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by crackhaus: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle:
Pukes....
The circumcised and uncircumcised "ifedi" are both ugly, and none of those will ever come near me.
cheesycheesy

Which one would you prefer we book an appointment for you on?
Therapy or Deliverance? grin

1 Like

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
crackhaus:
cheesycheesy

Which one would you prefer we book an appointment for you on?
Therapy or Deliverance? grin
Am alright! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Continuation Of Christmas Recharge Cards Give Away / My Neighbours Wife. / After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.