Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (5826 Views)

How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / Official:first Ever Relationship That Started On Nairaland!(engagemnt Pictures) / How It All Started On The Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Uhmmmm none yet though
Re: , by Marcelinho(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
OK,

but I have a crush but 'me' is just waiting on the wings *winks*
Re: , by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: , by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
I could break the jinx. But it's all up to her.
Re: , by tayoxx(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
hmmmm....thou shall not crush me o...Cus if my mother catch you.....
Re: , by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well.....observing.....

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
U knw wah?

U can actually be d first to start a sucessful relationship on nairaland.
Re: , by iphunanya(f): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: , by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Houseofglam7: Well.....observing.....
...lol...same here too

1 Like

Re: , by MizMyColi(f): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Like seriously?! I opened the thread, hoping to see a list of 'em' saints who have gone before us shocked. Now this. Here's hoping the thread's not DOA though cheesy

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
'
Re: , by rattlesnake(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
all our girls are paranoid except temigrace
Re: , by MizMyColi(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
toogentle:

Yeah I will be the pioneer. I am really interested in her. I won't toy with her heart if she accepts my handkiss
Do go ahead and do the needful. All the best Bro.

1 Like

Re: , by 100Cents: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
'

4 Likes

Re: , by rattlesnake(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
toogentle:

I disagree. All girls are not paranoid here on NL. It is just that most guys here are jokers.
truth is the girls here don't take guys serious at all in fact they see some as jackass jobless guys....guess we give them too much attention....

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
toogentle:

Yeah I will be the pioneer. I am really interested in her. I won't toy with her heart if she accepts my handkiss
lol... that's a line u wouldn't wanna use... men or should I sale males are naturally kids they turn anything and everything into toys.... from a transformers action figure to a woman's heart... and we'll many other part on the female anatomy wink
Re: , by djeezy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nairaland is not Facebook or twitter. For me everything on Nl stays on Nl.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Like seriously?! I opened the thread, hoping to see a list of 'em' saints who have gone before us shocked. Now this. Here's hoping the thread's not DOA though cheesy
You are now a female... Gracias

1 Like

Re: , by nofij(m): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: , by mencade5(m): 3:57am On Sep 01, 2014
toogentle: Let's get serious. My own relationships will start soon.

First my profile: I am a single guy, a bachelor from Benin City. I work in Lagos. I am an Engineer/Businessman. I have a very good job that can take care of a family of 5. I'm 28 years young. Ready to settle down. If I get my girl here on NL, chairman of the day will be Seun Osewa.
u dey here dey fall in love with her online, while her original boyfriend for her street don fvck her tire, even yesterday sef she go visit am for he house.

Make i tell you true, many have tried and has failed in their attempts to enter into a relationship with a nairaland.

There are excuses you will receive like, ''you have not seen me before how could you love me''. Despite the fact that you always try to call her on phone to make her know you are for real.

Let me tell you something, most ladies love anything physical. Things they can see, hear, feel, and hold (including things they can fvck). No matter how it is it will not work. Unless your location is not far from her.

It is only a miracle that will make you succeed and make you guys together. Only few, i mean few of them work.

Lastly, loving a lady here is like loving a software.

I no dey ooooo. Guy help yourself, go una area go toast girl for there not here.

Thank you

15 Likes

Re: , by fairari022(m): 5:11am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: u dey here dey fall in love with her online, while her original boyfriend for her street don fvck her tire, even yesterday sef she go visit am for he house.

Make i tell you true, many have tried and has failed in their attempts to enter into a relationship with a nairaland.

There are excuses you will receive like, ''you have not seen me before how could you love me''. Despite the fact that you always try to call her on phone to make her know you are for real.

Let me tell you something, most ladies love anything physical. Things they can see, hear, feel, and hold (including things they can fvck). No matter how it is it will not work. Unless your location is not far from her.

It is only a miracle that will make you succeed and make you guys together. Only few, i mean few of them work.

Lastly, loving a lady here is like loving a software.

I no dey ooooo. Guy help yourself, go una area go toast girl for there not here.

Thank you
you knew this , yet still went ahead pestering farano.

pathetic!

@topic,

things are really working out for some, but not everyone likes publicity. personally, I have met some cool and outgoing peeps here, and no regrets knowing them.

to them ladies, playing around from thread to thread would not make you more notable, and doesn't attach more values/importance to you. men don't like "over-sabi" girls, we like them quiet and reserve.

the way goat take appear for market, nai go determine him price.

the gods have spoken!

5 Likes

Re: , by onstelly(f): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: you knew this , yet still went ahead pestering farano.

pathetic!

@topic,

things are really working out for some, but not everyone likes publicity. personally, I have met some cool and outgoing chicks here, and no regrets them.

to them ladies, playing around from thread to thread would not make you more notable, and doesn't attach more values/importance to you. men don't like "over-sabi" girls, we like them quiet and reserve.

the gods have spoken!
Your signature got me laughing so hard, na by force
Re: , by cc150615(f): 5:32am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: you knew this , yet still went ahead pestering farano.

pathetic!

@topic,

things are really working out for some, but not everyone likes publicity. personally, I have met some cool and outgoing chicks here, and no regrets them.

the gods have spoken!
Nice point, I have a number of very cool friends I met on nl too,male nd female inclusive,
@OP, no mind mencade, go ahead nd give it ur best shot,don't forget to invite us to the wedding, me like wedding rice o!
Re: , by mencade5(m): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: you knew this , yet still went ahead pestering.

pathetic!

@topic,

the gods have spoken!
dont get me wrong mr man, it is out of expereince one have to dish out advise.

Am disputing the fact that many people have tried, but to be frank only few succeed. Check my post again.

Nawa for you ooo
Re: , by mencade5(m): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2014
cc150615:
Nice point, I have a number of very cool friends I met on nl too,male nd female inclusive,
@OP, no mind mencade, go ahead nd give it ur best shot,don't forget to invite us to the wedding, me like wedding rice o!

Hahaha...i no dey against anybody wey want do am ooo.
Re: , by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 01, 2014
'
Re: , by mencade5(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2014
toogentle:

Nairaland canopy go dey there. That canopy will be loaded with varieties of food - Rice(Fried and Jollof), Pounded Yam, Amala and small chops. Meat and fish will be surplus. Drinks and wine will be overflowing inside Nairaland canopy I promise you.
kai...this guy no want gree hear word.

You never even ask the babe out, you don dey talk of wedding.

My friend is like you are not serious. Go and make the move first, pursue her, if she gree then keep it going, no be say you go dey happy about crush wey u never toast. What if you go now she come say she get guy or she don marry? Na another tori be that abi?

Make i stand here dey watch first.

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 01, 2014
'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Shld I Be Expecting On My First Night / Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ / I Need A Good Looking Guy In My Life.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.