Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. (32259 Views)

Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by TamzyTamudo: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Collynzo16:
http://africanfootball.com//news/453427/EXCLUSIVE-Emenike-in-30m-Naira-land-dispute
its of utter disappointment and anger I write this,its now I just fully understand why a large chunk of igbos doesn't set up large investments in the South East as they do in other regions and countries,its now I see we are our own problem,now I see the federal government isn't our only enemy but our brothers whom are governors and deputy are also our enemies,this is a utter disgrace to the South East,this is the only aspect of my people that makes me hate to be one of them,u can't see something like this happen in the Swest,something that will open the area and bring in development is what imo state government refused to give land to him despite being his own state but they will gladly give out such huge land for free to foreign investors smh!!! the boy now have to buy the land at enugu now enugu said he shouldn't commence work that its a government land,what a frustration to this young man's effort,after if en put the academy for Swest or North central like abuja una go dey complain say en no invest home,don't just know if the Seast people derive any sort of benefit in gladly frustrating their own igbo peoples effort to open the region,hate this bastards whom we elect as our governors,its just so clear they have no good intention for the region at large......

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
am not being tribalist as I knw its common 2 all tribes but it's more rampant among d igbos. Pls y are u dupin urselves? We are approachin amber period now, d thieves will resume expressroad 2 rob frm their people comin frm lag who earn dir money thru hardwork. Most robbery attack @ d island is igbos boiz.. Pls igbos talk 2 urslves what has gone wrong. No wonder ur leaving ur land 4 anoda man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
I now see why kanu and okocha decided 2 invest in lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Some countries go even give am land for free but he paid and still...smh

Meanwhile...*connects my PC to the internet* make i monitor transfer deadline deals cool

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by don13011: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Emmanuel call me on this number 08189199961

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ekea2001: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
So many ways to let Jonathan and his very private aides hear this..coming from a JayJay Okocha/SGB brouhaha follower.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01: Smh... grin grin grin

Wonders will never end! tongue --- Let them settle it with penalty kicks... tongue grin
If dey shud settle it wit penalty kick OLOFINJANA wil represent enugu state govt grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by makazona(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
The Gov:I heard they are building on that land.who authorized that?
Special Assistant/Advicer:Sir,i actually sold the land o to support ur ambition
Gov:whaat? You must be out of your mind.infact,stay off that land with immediate effect.meanwhile,refund the money to the buyer.
S.A:Yeh sah bt we have spent most part of the money in grassroot mobilisation.
Gov:Onye oshi...lemme not see anybody on that land o

Chei!!!!! how do i get the money back now.ooooooooooh
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ceo003: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
NwaNimo1: 13 plots of land in Enugu for $80,000 - sounds too good to be true.

Emma - Come clean. Were you trying to acquire land cheaply from a shady adviser in order to make a killing in the future?

u havent seen land of N1m per plot ? i think he even over paid
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by oskaaay(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2014
NAIRALANDERS NONE OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY-

Twitter Followers Giveaway(1)-get 100 Followers Free-foskaay Enterprises more at https://www.nairaland.com/1881887/twitter-followers-giveaway-1-get
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by coded01: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Irohjohnpaulc:
If dey shud settle it wit penalty kick OLOFINJANA wil represent enugu state govt grin

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by eunisam: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2014
13 plots of land for 30milli? That is 2.something million each.Chime why na? E no good oh.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Does the land conform with the scheme of development/masterplan? You can't just wake up and site an academy anywhere without recourse to the masterplan of the state.

Emenike lives abroad and ought to know tha a developed city, is a well-planned city. City plan is the difference between Maitama and Nyanya. There are designated areas for certain structures.

Buying a land frm a dubious SA to the Governor does not legalise the deal, if the land sold ought not to be sold. It does not also make the Governor culpable.

Let Emenike involve the law enforcement agents and get the SA arrested to recover his money cos from all indications;

1. The land ought not to be sold.

2. The land is not meant for an academy.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Akalia(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2014
tellwisdom: Not even upto 50 million and he took to the media to cry.
ur. Crazy, so 30,000 000 is pea nut? How much are u worth? And do u tink ur entire life saving will amount half of 30 mil? Stupid hater

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by MrDoGood(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2014
donigspain:

ur eyes go pain u oh
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by MrDoGood(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2014
dem don chop dis one money.
i just dey laff

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Michdear(f): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2014
How can I download and save photo from nairaland to my phone
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Michdear: How can I download and save photo from nairaland to my phone
impossicant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by maxit2(m): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Collynzo16:
Foolish thinking.
That academy he wants to build can turn out to be a source of livelihood for a lot of people.

Dude, so you sincerely believe he is trying to build an academy like seriously ?

Nigga was probably tryna build a hotel or an estate. The whole academy story is just for public sympathy now that yawa don gas!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by PeckNARM: 3:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Michdear: How can I download and save photo from nairaland to my phone
all I have to do is touch the picture! ! Then a column pops up with options! Then I click save image!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by laoma15(m): 3:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Fetus Keyamo must hear about this. Do they think it's everyone who has access to loot like them? Don't they have respect for the individuals who struggles to earn their living? The money should be returned immediately with accrued interest. This is annoying. Government that tramples on the right of the citizens is not a good government.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by amanikondo: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2014
When your government is corrupt, what do you expect from regular folks.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by lancelot4son(m): 4:11am On Sep 01, 2014
tellwisdom: Not even upto 50 million and he took to the media to cry.
Did you just type this now.I can't believe my eyes,what a typological shame

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by KA24DETT(m): 5:04am On Sep 01, 2014
This country is definitely a jungle.. So many obstacles set up.. Gosh ,
This county is only
Good for vacationing.. Come in for 3 weeks and run away..
Buy land, be wary of fraud.. Build a house, be wary of fake contractors or fake materials, rent it , be wary of useless tenants . So many obstacles
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by signz: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Niseamaka:

Do u know him?.

My brother everybody in Enugu knows him cheesy cheesy cheesy. Infact for Emenike to use him get a land may even mean that he got the land illegally. I suspect it's a government land inside enugu town and thers no way you'll get a plot of land for even 3 million inside town. If it's true he wants to build an academy, he should've gotten the land on the outskirts without any problem.

I suspect Ezeumuaga wanted to play a fast one by selling a government land to Emenike but he got busted. I suspect he wasn't duped intentionally. Chime may have decided to build something on the land.

However, Ezeumuaga should pay back the money to avoid further embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by musulumi(m): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Exactly what igbos are good at.......There will never be one Nigeria!!!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ceeceeco: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Evil men, Hungry men, Greedy men. Leave Emmanuel alone. Anyway, how does dis change the fact dat he scored an 8th minute goal for fenrbahce against karabukspor.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ceeceeco: 6:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Evil men, Hungry men, Greedy men. Leave Emmanuel alone. Anyway, how does dis change the fact dat he scored an 8th minute goal for fenerbahce against karabukspor.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Youngzedd(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2014
ugoezeik: u r such a fool! Even if its 20naira its his mny and he made it legitimately not mny ritual lik u ppl

Oga wait for your turn.

Didn't you see the person I quoted?

Nawaaa I wasn't the one that said that. You need a glass.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by nikkyj(f): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2014
This country and corruption ehhh!!!!and it can be most frustrating when it comes from the government.Imagine the amount of money involved......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015 / Ballon D’or: Full List Of Men’s Award Winners From 1956 To 2023 / Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.