Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? (3119 Views)

See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC / Remembering The Bauchi Corpers Killed During 2011 Presidential Election / "We (ACN) Helped GEJ During 2011 Presidential Election-tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
I was touched during the 2011 general election.why was i touched?I was touched by our former head of state;Major general Buhari popularly called General Buhari.

why on earth did buhari cried?
he claimed he cried because of poor governance and the decayed in infrastructural development,but i laughed because i knew it was a crocodile tears or maybe a cosmetic tears?

why didbuhari not cried when he ordered the illegal killing of the 3 young boys who committed crimes not punishable by death as at then according to prof wole soyinka?

why did Buhari not cried when he plot a coup that led to the elimination of a democratically elected government and then he placed himself at the exalted position.
why did buhari not cried when he sent ekwueme the then vice president of nigeria to kirikiri prison while the then president he "awarded" him with a house arrest?

why did buhari not cried when he ordered that no media should write any negative news against the FG to avoid arrest and possibly-dead?

why did "saint" buhari not cried when he illegal sneaked in boxes containing billions of dollars and using an emir as a proxy?

buhari failed to cry when IBB annulled june 12 election,why?he failed to cry when he witnessed the torment abacha made abiola and kudirat(RIP) went through.

why did buhari honoured an invitation to serve in such a crime trade one government under abacha??

Why did buhari not cried when dele giwa was murdered in 1986?

why did buhari not cried when his vice presidential candidate,chuba okadigbo was murdered via a poisonous teargas during the 2003 presidential campaign?

up until now,buhari hasnt cried for the missing chibok girls,he hasnt cried for the christians bombed in the north,but he his preparing his written tears come 2015.
[img]http://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari_wept-449x329_1_-443x323.jpg?w=570[/img]
[img]http://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari-cries.jpg?w=586[/img]

in life,u can only decieve a greater few,but cant decieve everybody.

NIGERIANVENOM
cc:
sincere9erian,idumuose,lilprinze,chino,biafraqueen,ngwakwe,etc

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by omenka(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
nigerianvenom: I was touched during the 2011 general election.why i was touched?i was touched by our former head of state;Major general Buhari.

why on earth did buhari cried?
he claimed he cried because of poor governance and the decay in infrastructural development,but i laughed because i knew it a crocodile cry or maybe a cosmetic cry?

why didnt buhari cried when he ordered the illegal killing of the 3 young boys who committed crimes not punishable by death as at then according to prof wole soyinka?

why didnt he cried when he plot a coup that led to the
You should be more concerned about getting qualitative education than bothering about the reason someone cried.

#SayNoToIlliteracy

16 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by thwarrior72: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Buhari cried because that was his last shot at becoming president of Niger-area cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
omenka: You should be more concerned about getting qualitative education than bothering about the reason someone cried.

#SayNoToIlliteracy

ok
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by eyeview: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Buhari cried because he looked up and saw your diction and tense!

9 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by pelvicky(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
He cried because his wicked plans won't be fulfil.

He will also cry in 2015 Ijn.
GOODLUCK TILL ETERNITY...PDP! Power! D loggo is umbrella..dnt miss it in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by lilprinze: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
He cried because he knew that his satanic plans to islamize and destroy this country has failed and would continue to fail. When he was head of state which reasonable thing did he do?? nothing. it's now he would do something reasonable or develop this country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by lakpalakpa: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
@OP

Your level of illiteracy is worth crying for. Read your post again and weep. You are one of those whose lives has been messed up irreparably by our bastardized educational system.

Weep for your hopelessly helpless state.

Pseudo-Literate imp.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by kokoA(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
He cried because our educational system has been in steady decline over the years, producing people like you who can hardly make correct sentence in english (#NoOffienceIndended).

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by koboko69: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
I think the OP should be more concerned about buying brighter grammar..... Rather than Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
lilprinze: He cried because he knew that his satanic plans to islamize and destroy this country has failed and would continue to fail. When he was head of state which reasonable thing did he do?? nothing. it's now he would do something reasonable or develop this country.

dont mind him.he feels he can decieve us.,nowhere
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
kokoA: He cried because our educational system has been in steady decline over the years, producing people like you who can hardly make correct sentence in english (#NoOffienceIndended).
lakpalakpa: @OP

Your level of illiteracy is worth crying for. Read your post again and weep. You are one of those whose lives has been messed up irreparably by our bastardized educational system.

Pseudo-Literate imp.

grin grin grin
koboko69: I think the OP should be more concerned about buying brightr grammar..... Rather than Buhari
can u all highlight the grammatical errors?
blind buhari's followers.
i also hope u are preparing to assist him cry come 2015 cos he wont be able to cry alone
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by hardywaltz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why won't he "cried" when he sees ur type of English.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by thebloodykiller: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
lakpalakpa: @OP

Pseudo-Literate imp.

grin grin grin

Thunder fire the person that born a miserable thing like you

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by SaintEddie: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
@Op, do u even know Nigeria history at all? GMB never plotted a coup, the boy did it and appointed him. I am not a supporter of GMB, neither am I a supporter of APC but then I feel u should be reasonable to do something with ur tym rather castigate people. Ur concern shouldn't be about his tears but whether he can or would ve change the situation of things around.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by SaintEddie: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
thebloodykiller:

Thunder fire the person that born a miserable thing like you
Why should thunder fire him? Cos he just stated the obvious?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by thebloodykiller: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
SaintEddie:
Why should thunder fire him? Cos he just stated the obvious?

He is a mad man

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by koboko69: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
nigerianvenom:
i also hope u are preparing to assisting him cry come 2015 cos he wont be able to cry alone

Do i blame u? Birds of a feather. Starting from the title.....read again...then read ur own post..... Dunce!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by lakpalakpa: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
nigerianvenom:
i also hope u are preparing to assisting him cry come 2015 cos he wont be able to cry alone

Chai!!!!!

All these Gbagauns you are sharing... Diaris Goduoooooo

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by lakpalakpa: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
hardywaltz: Why won't he "cried" when he sees ur type of English.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
What does one expect from illiterates who are daily being recruited and asked to join NL on per second basis in order to earn 10k by TAN

Buhari wept because of the bastardized future being bequeathed to you and your ilk on the altar of ethnoreligious bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by koboko69: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
lakpalakpa:
grin grin grin
lakpalakpa:

Chai!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy....what do u expect from birds of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by thebloodykiller: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
soroptimist: What does one expect from illiterates who are daily being recruited and asked to join NL on per second basis in order to earn 10k by TAN

Buhari wept because of the bastardized future being bequeathed to you and your ilk on the altar of ethnoreligious bigotry

Thunder go fire your generation there
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2014
SaintEddie: @Op, do u even know Nigeria history at all? GMB never plotted a coup, the boy did it and appointed him. I am not a supporter of GMB, neither am I a supporter of APC but then I feel u should be reasonable to do something with ur tym rather castigate people. Ur concern shouldn't be about his tears but whether he can or would ve change the situation of things around.

i see.it is only in nigeria that u can witness such big lies.
so they plotted the coup just to fix buhari in such position?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69:

Do i blame u? Birds of a feather. Starting from the title.....read again...then read ur own post..... Dunce!

u are a pigg
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Chai!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

u can modify the post as u wish,its in u,but u cant modify the fact u have seen so far.
ur cup of tears is coming soon than expected-ishiee omo
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:23am On Sep 01, 2014
soroptimist: What does one expect from illiterates who are daily being recruited and asked to join NL on per second basis in order to earn 10k by TAN

ur fadaa.where has ur grammar taken u to?
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by makeitplain: 3:38am On Sep 01, 2014
OP remove the error in ur headline. It should be:

Why did Buhari Cry?
Re: Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election? by brownlord: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69:

Wish u and ur family the same....my brother

You wish him and his family....you forgot he's your brother, what does that mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Sacks Female Pastor As Divorce Saga Continues (DETAILS) / Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked / Tears In The Camp Of Amaechi And Fashola, As Buhari Names Ali Chief Of Staff!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.