Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador (759 Views)

Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / TAN Ambassador Dumps GEJ/PDP At #faithandpolitics Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador by lakpalakpa: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ebola Victim In PH Was A Ploy To Disrupt TAN Rally by Chinedu Nwosu

My reasons:

1. As reported, a Doctor died (maybe of natural causes) on Friday 22nd August but was made public on Wednesday 27th August, 2014 that he was an EVD Victim. Maybe someone thought of using his death to score cheap political point.

2. On live radio today, a Nigeria Info FM 92.3 presenter was courageous enough to visit the state quarantine centre this afternoon but met a ghost town. Where are the 120 quarantined? (Probably in a Hotel with steady breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as ice buckets of champagne to cool haemorragic body temperature) lol...chai! I don die!

3. The Hotel where he was reportedly treated is unknown

4. Why was the Doctor's remains taken to UPTH Mortuary if truly he died of Ebola?

5. A political party stands to gain a lot if FG's claim of having only one Ebola Victim is debunked at the eve of that announcement...you will agree with me that Rivers Politicians can politicize anything politicizable.

6. Why was the second Victim flown to Lagos to be quarantined (probably to be hidden in a friendly state and tomorrow she will be declared an Ebola survivor)...

7. So called Diplomat whom the Doctor was treating in an unknown Hotel hasn't been named but he has a job description ( I laugh in vernacular)

8. Are you telling me a sane and trained Doctor would treat an Ebola Victim in a Hotel Room? Maybe someone is trying to justify why the ghost Diplomat never checked into the Lagos Quarantine or ER Nationwide!

Lastly, crying wolf about Ebola at the eve of the TAN Rally is the only feasible format to disperse any gathering.

https://www.facebook.com/chinedu.nwosu.5
Re: Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador by nwaobitex: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2014
i jus dey watch
Re: Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador by lakpalakpa: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why the hidden comments??

Re: Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador by lilprinze: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2014
APC looking for attention and telling lies since 1997. This is the hand work of APC no wonder they were telling GEJ to cancel the rally because of Ebola and when they saw that the rally was not cancel and lots of GEJ supports were present at the rally they started saying if more people contact Ebola again it's because of GEJ refused to cancel the rally.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador by JEITO: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2014
But whatever the plan was, it failed because over 3million signatures were collected. grin

Oya na......as the months turns into days, GEJ is looking more like retaining his seat...

Oya na.......janja.weed no fit blow even if dem burn cable sef
Re: Ebola Victim In Ph Was A Ploy To Disrupt Tan Rally - Tan Ambassador by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2014
JEITO: But whatever the plan was, it failed because over 3million signatures were collected. grin

Oya na......as the months turns into days, GEJ is looking more like retaining his seat...

Oya na.......janja.weed no fit blow even if dem burn cable sef
omisore have more signature than Aregbesola...this is what I know

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Assembly To Serve Al-makura Fresh Impeachment Notice / Ebola: Diplomat To Face Manslaughter Charges For Fleeing To Port Harcourt / Obama: Islamic State 'is Not Islamic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.