Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet (2924 Views)

How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Send 30 Sms Daily To Any Mobile Phone In Nigeria / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 1:35am On Sep 01, 2014
1) Download "Ozioma" app from Google Play for Android users or Blackberry AppWorld for Blackberry users.

2) If you are using Blackberry and do not have BB subscription visit http://ozioma.net through your phone and download from Ozioma website.

3) If you already have Ozioma app installed on your mobile phone or tablet with version less than 2.3, upgrade to start enjoying free SMS.

4) Create account if you wish to keep track of your sent messages. Account creation is optional.

Note: this service is not a promo, its free and unlimited for real.

1 Like

Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by StealthyMe(m): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Nice App...is the v2.3 available on any file sharing sites?

If yes,please the link
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by Ubking0(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
I can't send free text.... Bad application
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ubking0: I can't send free text.... Bad application

If you can't send free sms that should be your phone network related issue.
Have you tried it again since your last try and it didn't send?
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
StealthyMe: Nice App...is the v2.3 available on any file sharing sites?

If yes,please the link

The link as requested: http://www.4shared.com/mobile/F__E3w0Iba/Ozioma23.html

1 Like

Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by StealthyMe(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibexme:

ThankYou!

1 Like

Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by brightnelly(f): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibexme:

ur app lags so much on my phantom A3!!! what could be the cause??
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by SUGARSON(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2014
THEY ASKED ME TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT SO REFUSED. ANY OTHER WAY FORWARD?
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by overdrive(m): 3:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Refused to open after download on my bold 5. 2.8 mb wasted.
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
brightnelly:

ur app lags so much on my phantom A3!!! what could be the cause??

What version do you download? pls make sure its version 2.3 or above. version 2.2 had issues with android 4.x, so the quick fix is version 2.3
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUGARSON: THEY ASKED ME TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT SO REFUSED. ANY OTHER WAY FORWARD?

download version 2.3 you don't need to create account with this version.
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
overdrive: Refused to open after download on my bold 5. 2.8 mb wasted.

That is strange. A friend of mind is using it on bold 5 and it works well on his phone. Nevertheless, i will find another person with bold 5 and test as well. You may do me a favor by restarting your phone and trying again.

Thank you.
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by brightnelly(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
chibexme:

What version do you download? pls make sure its version 2.3 or above. version 2.2 had issues with android 4.x, so the quick fix is version 2.3

How do i search for it on 4shared app?
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by destino24(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
can someone upload this somewhere i don't have to login, abeg oooo
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by StealthyMe(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Try using 4server.info if you don't want to download directly from 4shared.

Please anyone who has successfully used it to send messages? Seems not to be going...
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
destino24: can someone upload this somewhere i don't have to login, abeg oooo
On your mobile device(Phone or Tablet) visit: http://ozioma.net and download.

Note: If you visit the link above through your PC you will not have access to the download link rather to the app official page.
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by SUGARSON(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2014
MY MESSAGE IS NOT GOING WHY?
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by Ubking0(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2014
SUGARSON: MY MESSAGE IS NOT GOING WHY?

yes oooo... I even uninstalled the Bleep because the text is not going!
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by tonardo(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2014
It works but with ads on the free sms
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ubking0:

yes oooo... I even uninstalled the Bleep because the text is not going!

@Ubking0 and @SUGARSON, did the status message tell sent but did not deliver? If it did, pls let me know the sender id of your message to confirm.

You can send that us through contact us form within "Reach Out" module. Thank you.

But if not success message, that should be network issue between your phone and our server.
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
tonardo: It works but with ads on the free sms

Yes with Ads at the bottom of your sent Free SMS. Network operators globally charge for every SMS that gets to their SMS Center, so in that case someone must pay for the message.

Our concept now is that advertisers all over the world can advertise on our platform, pay for your free sms message and advertise on it. If your recipients are interested in the ads they will take action if not dey will ignore (just like ads on the internet).

Your own concern is for your recipients to see your original message without you paying for it.

Our Free SMS service is recommended for all kind of personal messages and not for official messages.

Some of the things you can do with Ozioma free SMS but not limited these:

- Send hangout invitation to friends.
- Invite friends to party.
- Tell a friend or loved one to come online and chat with you on social networks/instant messangers.
- Send a reminder to someone.
- Am available now can we hook up messages.
- Goodnight/Good morning messages.
- Season greetings messages
- New week messages
- New month messages

Yes, any kind of personal short messages, you don’t have to pay for them, Ozioma have you covered.
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by SUGARSON(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
ALL THIS GRAMMAR STUFF, I NO EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU AGAIN... No-free-lunch-in-york

#WASTEOFMB

1 Like

Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by chibexme(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi Guys, Ozioma Free SMS service was not avail.4 sometime now due to unnoticed technical error during our recent update,but we're more dan hapi nw 2 info u dat we hav corected d error,u can now continue to enjoy ur free sms wit Ozioma mobile app. http://ozioma.net or call 070-3467-2749
Re: How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet by TCDURU(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Miya Alert Sender

(1) (Reply)

Get Itel Note Tablet At Cheap Price / How To Install Remix Os On Your PC [edited] / Problem With MTN Sim And Saving Of Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.