Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar (34651 Views)

Non-Academic Staff Lock Entrances To UNICAL, Flog CSO / University Of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State. UNILAG 2015/2016 POST UTME..O7O39293182 / Funke Adejumo Donates N100,000 To OAU English Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by vitality22(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
maxisfield: N tomoro ds same cultists wil b murdered by dia fellow cultists..I feel for dia loved ones. Rip mr adejumo!
Scratchy fingers led me into touching your profile and I must confess YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL.. Keep it up
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by merieam16(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bryan12: Girls don't quote me.
am nt a girl am a lady tongue
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Bryan12(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
merieam16: am nt a girl am a lady tongue
*checks profile*unfollows thread
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Austeenx: `SAY YES TO CULTISM!!!
u will neva succeed 4 dat statement. Idiot

All ur mates are working hard to become doctor, engineer, lawyer, accountant and banker and u are their working hard to become a original cultist so dat u can be killing people 4 no reason. Later in d future u will nao start going to d mountain to seek 4 God 4giveness abi. Once again ur parent willc cry over you. And again hw much are dey paying per month? Mtcheeew idioooooooooooooooooooot fooooool. Oponu agbalagba.......... Oloriburuku somebody.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
if they touched his car it means they left finger prints... in western countries, these bastards would be caught!
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yomieluv: And some folks will say unilag doesn't have cultists.

RIP CSO.
if u know bariga and somolu well, u will understand that there are a lot of gang related activities ranging from extortion, brutalisation and murder going on there. Majority of these people are not students of unilag.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by siegfried99(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
RebelLeader15: English hard sha!!!
"So people is still do cult"

Mama Peace should come for tutorial under your tutorship

Epic!

grin grin grin

@topic, RIP to the CSO.
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Lilimax(f): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
webdezzi: see as our police think. these guys lack basic 101 of investigative reasoning.

he was shot and obviously wont want to part with a vehicle that could end up being the burner.

that blood stain is as a result of people trying to see if they could rush him into his vehicle to a nearby hospital.

when they realised he did not make it, the probably did what they felt was safest, dump him at the bar and drop his keys there too.

i just hope the killers are happy wherever they are for putting a father or husband in the fridge.

with our huge budgets on security, and the rogers trickling in every second nationwide, no security cameras.

smh
Where you there during this ugly incident cos your analysis does not sound like hearsay
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by PapaNnamdi: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
ndidibabe: Why can't you report him to the police?

*taps ha bombom*

cos i aint no snitch, plus wen police release am on bail cos of lack of evidence,
my existence wil no longer be guaranteed grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Sankabson(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seriously I was so very Sad when I heard that the CSO was murdered by an Unknown gunmen. But I've known this Man for Years on campus and he does Rappo so well with them Cult Boys on campus.. . Well! God knows All! RIP Sir! Students should just be extra careful on Campus now O.
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yomieluv: And some folks will say unilag doesn't have cultists. RIP CSO.

Very laughable.
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by BankuTilapia2: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thank God i am a Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by One4me: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
..R.I.P to the Chief!
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by lastpage: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bryan12: But how did a chief security officer manage to aquire such car?

One4me:

I bet you dont know the difference between a University CSO (Chief [/b]Security Officer!).... and a University Gate Minder! shocked shocked shocked
Go to the University and find out HOW MUCH HE IS PAID ...[b]GROSS..

and you will realize how silly you sound with that question of yours.

Unilag is the highest staff-paying federal University in Nigeria!
Go find out, dunce.

RIP to the deceased.

BTW: By the nature of his job and the very fact that he goes about without packing a side-arm, l think people like him should have a re-think about going to all these beer Parlours and Joints.
Go home to your family (invite friends over if need be) ..and have your beer. sad

A lot of things happen in those 'Joints' ..with a lot of suspicious individuals.

The State Security Operatives need to infiltrate these Joints for 'information gathering' (Most people spill the beans under the influence of small alcohol! wink ) I am not saying the Police should use that as an excuse for "Raid and Bail" activities o.
"Plain Clothes" SSS, DMI, CID stuffs, on my mind

1 Like

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Bryan12(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
One4me:

I bet you dont know the difference between a University CSO (Chief [/b]Security Officer!).... and a University Gate Minder! shocked shocked shocked
Go to the University and find out HOW MUCH HE IS PAID ...[b]GROSS..

and you will realize how silly you sound with that question of yours.

Unilag is the highest staff-paying federal University in Nigeria!
Go find out, dunce.
Dude.Are you high or something?see as you carry the whole matter for head as though the man na your brother in-law undecided
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by One4me: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ajiswaggs: u will neva succeed 4 dat statement. Idiot

All ur mates are working hard to become doctor, engineer, lawyer, accountant and banker and u are their working hard to become a original cultist so dat u can be killing people 4 no reason. Later in d future u will nao start going to d mountain to seek 4 God 4giveness abi. Once again ur parent willc cry over you. And again hw much are dey paying per month? Mtcheeew idioooooooooooooooooooot fooooool. Oponu agbalagba.......... Oloriburuku somebody.

`Okay.
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Abatsam111(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
All the blood this people are sharing will answer oh... Chai There is God oh.
Also,Don't let us forget that na one by one we waka come this world and name one by one we go return.
RIP THE GREAT MAN

1 Like

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by RebelLeader15(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
siegfried99:

Epic!

grin grin grin

@topic, RIP to the CSO.
why do you quote me?
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by RebelLeader15(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
BankuTilapia2: Thank God i am a Ghanaian
Tilapia is a fish.....
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Abatsam111(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
'What shall it profit a man that gains the whole world and looses his soul, What will he use as an exchange'
Let's always remember that there is repercussion for all our action in this life, it now depends on you as an individual to choose either bad or good character.
Also , Death is a debt that we can not avoid,whether you are a boy/ a girl,a man/ a woman, young or old.. We gonna die one day. On the judgement day there will be no mercy( at all) and there are two things involved: Its either you meet yourself in the HELL or PARADISE (The place meant for the righteous people)
Repent NOW, tomorrow might be too late !!!
I
I pray as you make up your mind to be 100% Son of God, it shall be well with you <Amen>

•••I still remain your boy Samuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by femolakasta89(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2014
what a cruel world we live in. RIP 2 d deceased
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Worksunlimited: 12:14am On Sep 02, 2014
webdezzi: see as our police think. these guys lack basic 101 of investigative reasoning.

he was shot and obviously wont want to part with a vehicle that could end up being the burner.

that blood stain is as a result of people trying to see if they could rush him into his vehicle to a nearby hospital.

when they realised he did not make it, the probably did what they felt was safest, dump him at the bar and drop his keys there too.

i just hope the killers are happy wherever they are for putting a father or husband in the fridge.

with our huge budgets on security, and the rogers trickling in every second nationwide, no security cameras.

smh

The cultists would be in another beer parlour drinking to the success of their just concluded operation as is the norm during every kill..
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Worksunlimited: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2014
rozzay:
U took dat rite outta my lips. I almost said same too. Hmmmmmmm

Peeps.. The so-called cultists of unilag that you hear, are originally cultists who migrated from yabatech and other schools, and were lucky enuf to gain admission thru wharever means into unilag...

Besyds when it comes to "hits" like dat the peeps wey dey fall the target are most tyms not from the skool that placed a price on the targets head.. Though its a rule dat one of the cultists from that skool must follow to identify the target.

Case in point - The so-called guy wey hit the target for chest na the Contracted Hitman, the guy wey identify the target go dey amongst the others wey serve as back-up, so that the target no go cast/shout im name when im see am....

A cultist is a cultist no matter which skool be im deck/base/perch...

A buccaneer from UNIPORT would still remain a buccaneer when he comes visiting LASU... Nuthin changes!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by ceeceeco: 3:46am On Sep 02, 2014
CSO without selina. Laxity on board.
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Lilimax: Where you there during this ugly incident cos your analysis does not sound like hearsay

try watching CSIs and quit africamagic
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by kabba7(m): 5:21am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=horlah005]The Officer was murdered in the broad daylight at a beer parlour
On Friday night, the deceased was at the joint with three of his friends when the suspected assassins stormed the bar

Come again in one breath he was murdeed in broad dayligh and on another he attacked friday night by suspected assansins stormed the bar ?
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Legendoscar2: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Lilimax: Where you there during this ugly incident cos your analysis does not sound like hearsay

I am far, far away across the Atlantic and when I read the part of the story about blood stains....this is exactly what came to my mind...folks
/his friends trying to get him off to the hospital with NIs car..He probably was still conscious and talking...or perhaps giving them feeble instructions.

It's called "critical thinking" in a forensic environment so dude may just be spot on. Also note that in Naija people often unconsciously tamper with evidence at crime scene because of our culture....everybody wanting to help a dying man as much as they can
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Jellyfishdude: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2014
teeowl: if they touched his car it means they left finger prints... in western countries, these bastards would be caught!

definitely...
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Billygee2u: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Dreyl: So Cultist still they exist?
useless students
r.i.p to the deceased
are they not the politicians you see and hear of everyday ?
they guard the politicians ,how do you think it will seize to be?
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2014
teeowl: if they touched his car it means they left finger prints... in western countries, these bastards would be caught!
I tell u ooo. Lol Well Naija neva reach dat level oo.. Lets jst hope d perpetrators re caught n brought to book. May his soul RIP
Re: UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar by Dhortunn(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2014
This is so painful. I know this man personally from home. He was even one of the pastors in my church then before they moved from our neighborhood. This same man assisted me to join a queue for Com. Engr during the post utme in Unilag some years back when I missed my batch for Elect/Engr. Though, I later went to another Federal Uni in S/West. I'm still grateful for what he did. It's true when they say 'Good people die...' RIP Sir. You were always gallant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / How To Make A First Class Or Distinction In School / How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.