Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

One Of The Best Love Story I Love So Much In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Best Love Story I Love So Much In The Bible (603 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Best Love Story I Love So Much In The Bible by amaprincess(f): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2014
John 5:1-9
The story goes.
In Jerusalem, just by the sheep market place, there was a pool (stream) its serves as a general hospital or a free health care center to the community. sick people go there to have a bath and get healed without paying anything. and you know being close to the sheep market will draw in many people's attention.
Now the rule govern the pool is this:
no one gets into the water unless an angel of the lord come in and move the water. angel does this moving in the spirit. the people cannot see when his (angel) coming. they only see the evidence, that is the moving of the water.
you know in such case, everyone is alert waiting to quickly get in as soon as the water start moving.
am sure sick people whose sisters, brothers, uncles, husband's, wife's, friends, loved ones (relatives) are there get into the water faster, as their loved ones will carry them and put them into the water. and they eventually gets healed.
its shows once your loved ones are with you, you need not worry because they will do the struggling for you. yours is to relax. they will carry you and put you in the water
BUT
There was this man, am sure he's from that community, he was sick, and has been by that pool for 38years. because he had no one.
Am sure not that he had no one. what of his parent? maybe they are late. ok
what of siblings? uncles, aunts?
maybe they got tired of him and left to take care of their own needs. ok
what of friends?
am sure all his friends might have gave up on him long time ago. beside what can he offer when he's sick? no one wants to identify with a friend who is helpless. ok
What of people at the pool? probably who always see him helpless at the pool each time they bring their love ones for healing?
No one saw this man. Everyone left him there. no one could hear and understand his pains. no one knows he too need healing.
Am sure a pregnant woman who comes along with her husband 38yrs ago maybe during pregnancy sickness, have given birth to the child and the child is a grown man now. maybe the child might have been coming to that pool each time he has headache or any health problem, but This MAN has been at that pool for 38yrs
HEY
Then one beautiful day Compassionate Jesus walked into the pool center. where great multitude of sick people are, walked straight to this man who has spent almost all his life there and ask him:
Do you think you can be made whole?
am sure he does not know Jesus from his answer.
Sir i have no one to put me in that water when the angel steers up the waters. before i could lift my leg, my cloth, some one else has jump in.
Then Miraculous Jesus ask the man to stand up and walk.
IMMEDIATELY, he was healed.
Lesson from this story
You dont need to have everybody. just Jesus alone you are alright.
Even when no body sees, hear, understand your pains, challenges, heart break, your needs, your struggles, Jesus does. and he will fix it for you at his own time. so dont get tired of praying.
Dont always close your eyes, ears, heart towards people when you walk on the street, when you go to places, in the office, towards friends, relatives, even people you dont know, because they might have being in pains for a long time and need help. dont let them wait for 38yrs, because some may die along the way. so help if you can
God bless you
you may share your best love story in the bible as well.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Of The Best Love Story I Love So Much In The Bible by Oluwason(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Great one dear, love it. But it was 28 yrs n not 29, kindly change it.
Re: One Of The Best Love Story I Love So Much In The Bible by amaprincess(f): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
thank you Sir, its 38yrs. taken note of the corrections. thanks

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Love Story I Love So Much In The Bible by Dainy1(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks for sharing @op. i love the way you explain this story.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Who Persecute Christians Are Violating A DIRECT ORDER From Muhammad / If Religion Is Something Supernatural Why Is It Taught ? / What's Christianity Turning To In Nigeria, Particularly In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.