Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) (8238 Views)

Flavour Looks Like Phyno's Bodyguard In New Photos / Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by ayomidetemmy(f): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
aunty tiwa

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by SlyIg(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
nedu2000: He's no bodyguard of hers,she just happen to be by his side and took the opportunity to snap a pic,as for the tweet....she's most most likely kidding.
Make una reason am na,this guy will have to charge her 3x his normal fee to protect her in naija,that's if he'll agree at all.

i reason with you bros.

She is only wishing Chris' bodyguard can become Mrs. Teebills' bodyguard.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Inferiority complex is defined by seeking popularity by showing off our security guards maids. Its madness.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by kropelgrada(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
and so?
how does it affect the price of fuel at the filling station or the price of garri in the market?
Who posts these stupid threads anyway?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by tjskii(f): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
maxism2: he will b banging both tiwa & teebliz

grin hahahaha u nor jus try
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by lulukay(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
My lovely tiwa kiss shine on
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by rattlesnake(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
These foools
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Bosville(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
If she Like make she hire Goliath as bodyguard *wetin coNcern Me
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by chumakk: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Village mentality can't just leave some people no matter their level sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Urine: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
icebebe: because she's WANTED!

Pun intended?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Asemo11(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
hmmm i forget say na another woman husband u marry

i no even like u one bit self so all dis ur attention no consine me

if u like hire great khali as ur bodyguard
when nemesis come he go still caugh up with u

megbele mode activated omawumi my african queen i hail dee
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by seankay(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Never knew she could descend so low to picmix this.All these naija celebs just see the foreign counterparts as gods undecided

BTW is Tbillz their surname?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by macklef(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
myads890: Which sane Nigerian will see ANY Nigerian star and walk up anbd ask for an autograph.

Except 2baba sha
What is an autograph sef? If he cannot dash me money he/she should goto hell.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Missonas: Lame! What does she need a bodyguard for anyways
you are right. She took that pic in New York where no one knew or give a damn about her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Jelailah(f): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
all dis ones wey nna dey tlk no concern me. Buh omo d guy fine sha. Abeg who get e numba mk u hook me up
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by opportunist: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
guys she only hired the dude 4 1 day, u wan wreck am ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
lool. na she dey protect the guy?

see the way the guy is less busy. in his mind he is like "easiest client ever".

But on a serious note what she is doing is PR and she is going to pay the guy x2 of what american celebs pay him.

what tiwa is tryna to do is get foreign media attention to help promote her in american. for example the body guard is popular if enews or wendy williams should see him with her they might do a research on her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Khalessi: Teebillz,beside your wife stands your replacement.
True, cos she's the one drooling and crushing on her bodyguard.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Calm down folks.

It was prolly just a "ONE NIGHT" deal. Get over it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
myads890: Which sane Nigerian will see ANY Nigerian star and walk up anbd ask for an autograph.

Except 2baba sha
#Gbam you said it all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
What is this human being alwz feeling like sef?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by MzAmanda(f): 2:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Owk...lets argree...he z her bodyguard...can ahe pay him without almost crying"smirking my lips" kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by johnstar(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2014
lilbazy: Even if she no get bodyguard,who wan touch her? Nicki minaj dey dia nobody touch her na tiwa savage dem go touch! Mtcheeew
I tire o, my wife (nicki) dey dr, nor body touch her.. 9ja mentality juz tire me

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her New Bodyguard Who Used To Guard Chris Brown (PHOTOS) by sauceEEP(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Its all publicity stunt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago / Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl / Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.