Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

22 Very Cool Nigerian Startups To Observe This Year, 2014 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 22 Very Cool Nigerian Startups To Observe This Year, 2014 (642 Views)

Top 100 Africa's Most Innovative Startups To Follow In 2014 / Why Tech Startups In Lagos Should Not Move To Yaba / Iroko To 'SPARK' Nigerian Startups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Very Cool Nigerian Startups To Observe This Year, 2014 by davidsmith8900: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Compiling this startups’ list was quite a back-aching, wrist-cramping & quite tedious one but it also got me to high spirits, made me connect somehow to the GIFTED individuals who are busy all day & all night plundering the supreme-realms for ideas, writing endless strings of code-lines, crafting uncanny designs in their minds and on their devices, reforming thought forms, pondering what CAN be, not knowing what they were capable of doing or what they would do next but also knowing they could do just ANYTHING, all they needed was just to imagine it.

I’d played a waiting game on this piece from the last days of the beautiful year past into this awesome new year. Braced with the blown fact that I would have to visit all their pages to see the stuff they are all made of, while my fingers dances denge with the Ctrl+Home Prt Sc. Finally I could stall the piece no more for my hands ached already even before I started.

Another reason I waited was to get wind of more startups’ to add to the piece. I got many startup names, but those you see here had their websites available as at the time of the denge dancing. More so let me state clearly that the startups are listed in no particular order, there is no number one or number last.

http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/22-very-cool-nigerian-startups-to-observe-this-year-2014/

(1) (Reply)

Programming / Honda Asimo Be Amazed / Urgently Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.