Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Comes To Mind When You Saw This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Comes To Mind When You Saw This. (670 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Mind When You Saw This. by Eberex(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Wow! Will this generation know how far CD disks have to evolve to get to where they are today? But when I remember how we used to play music using old school cassette players I can't help but laugh especially when the cassette is intertwined in the player and one has to struggle to remove it without cutting or damaging it or when the sound coming from the cassette is too fast as if its been forwarded. How about when we use screw-driver or better still kitchen knives to unscrew the cassette in order to fix the damaged area with transparent cello-tape? How we identify the cassettes was by pasting a paper with a tape on it and then inscribing the name of the artist on it.

I still remember recording our voices and re-playing it to hear how we sounded, even had to do a little ''new masquerade'' drama on it.

Those days were indeed golden age. And something else that comes to mind when I see this is a song title ''Die Without You'' by P.M DAWN

P.M Dawn: Die without you.

Re: What Comes To Mind When You Saw This. by maynation(f): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Jet age cool
Re: What Comes To Mind When You Saw This. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2014
I don't wanna see it again , I usually battle the tape from the tooth of my tape player !!!

Attimes the tape will just get entangled and started giving you unnecessary problem ... CD/DVD on point jare !
Re: What Comes To Mind When You Saw This. by Eberex(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2014
donroxy: I don't wanna see it again , I usually battle the tape from the tooth of my tape player !!!

Attimes the tape will just get entangled and started giving you unnecessary problem ... CD/DVD on point jare !

Yet you give it a full attention and concentration until you've had the job done, true or false?
Re: What Comes To Mind When You Saw This. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eberex:

Yet you give it a full attention and concentration until you've had the job done, true or false?
True but it is time wasting !!

I lost eddie remedy's album on the tape .... So sad !!

(1) (Reply)

Racism In Asia / Girl Burns Home After Quarreling With Her Mother (picture) / If You Were To Be Nairaland's Admin For An Hour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.