Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. (2409 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Shekau: (pointing his gun) Who be you?

Negotiator: I am a negotiator.

Shekau: so, wetin you want.

Negotiator: who are your sponsors?

Shekau: (looks up, scatches head, then smiles). Na Ihejirika! That army commander, na im be our oga.

Negotiaor: wow! How can that be?

Shekua: you as me question, i give you answer, wetin you dey talk again? Na Ihejirika dey give us all the money na.

(turns to his boys) abi, i dey lie?

Boys: na true you talk.

Negiator: who else?

Shekau: (looks up, scratchs head, then smiles), na Sherrif na.

If Ijejirika no bring money quicl. sherif go bring.

Negotiator: what of Buhari and El Elrufai, are they among?

Shakau: (lifts his gun and points it a the man), oya, begin dey go! You dey stupid! I say, na Ihejirika and Sherrif, you come dey ask me stupid questions!

Now, go! Make sure you tell them excatly what I told you! Else....

Negotiaor: (stands up) dont be angry na. As a negotiator. I am on your side.

Shekau: ok, juat go.

Negotiator leaves!
Shakua: (mumbbles)Insha Allah, Ihejirika must pay for what did to us, amd Sherrif?? Hahahaha, that fool thinks he can betray us and get away with it

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Tundeiab(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
BADDEST GUY IN THE HOOD. IN SHORT YOU SUPPOSE BE MOVIE DIRECTOR. NA EXACTLY WETIN HAPPEN BE THAT... grin

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by ruffhandu: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
The last I knew, Northerners were making a move to drag Ihejirika to The Hague on charges of war crime for Killing Boko haram members.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
ruffhandu: The last I knew, Northerners were making a move to drag Ihejirika to The Hague on charges of war crime for Killing Boko haram members.

And they were calling for Sherrif to be arrested as part of their demands.
Why are Nigerians so gullible?

7 Likes

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by 100Cents: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
How did you access a copy of the interview
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
noblezone:

And they were calling for Sherrif to be arrested as part of their demands.
Why are Nigerians so gullible?

I have come to accept that while some are gullible a lot of the people championing the Ihejirika-must-be-arrested slogan are simply complicit.

These people form the day-time volunteer foot soldiers of Boko Haram and their aspirational Islamic Caliphate

Unfortunately it may appear that Nigeria may be facing a civil war led by Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yea. That's just how stupid it sounds. Imagine an Australian boy coming to humiliate our boko haram slayer.
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by JEITO: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2014
embarassed
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2014
mikeansy:

I have come to accept that while some are gullible a lot of the people championing the Ihejirika-must-be-arrested slogan are simply complicit.

These people form the day-time volunteer foot soldiers of Boko Haram and their aspirational Islamic Caliphate

Unfortunately it may appear that Nigeria may be facing a civil war led by Boko Haram

The ethnic/religious divide is too wide that we cant make progress as one country.

This is just the basis on which some of us are calling for a split.

It is better we stay apart a bit and respect one another than stay too close and burn ourselves off!
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents: How did you access a copy of the interview

Bros, the interview is a work of fiction!
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2014
noblezone:

Bros, the interview is a work of fiction!
If actually you wrote that and not copy and paste,you did well. Are you an actor or a script writer? grin grin
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by egift(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2014
If we had a responsible government, all those mentioned should have been brought in for questioning. But for his greedy re-election bid, Jonathan and his agents are now questioning the sensibility of Stephen Davis, just because he did not name the full list of Jonathan's opponents.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: If actually you wrote that and not copy and paste,you did well. Are you an actor or a script writer? grin grin

I am a writer!
Currently working on books that are very important to me.
Will do a script or two, when I am done.

How are you?
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: If actually you wrote that and not copy and paste,you did well. Are you an actor or a script writer? grin grin

I am a writer!
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2014
dont mind the mofos!!! imagine them telling us buhari and el-rufai are innocent!!! bloody boko haram sponsors
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2014
noblezone:

I am a writer!

How are you?
I am fine sir. Good morning to you. smiley
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2014
egift: If we had a responsible government, all those mentioned should have been brought in for questioning. But for his greedy re-election bid, Jonathan and his agents are now questioning the sensibility of Stephen Davis, just because he did not name the full list of Jonathan's opponents.

In matters of this nature, you not expect a responsible leader to go to CNN and announce that he has invited Ihejirika for a chat over the allegations. Some of you think that governance is like reading "State and Capital" by pre-nursery kids.
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by ibietela2(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2014
egift: If we had a responsible government, all those mentioned should have been brought in for questioning. But for his greedy re-election bid, Jonathan and his agents are now questioning the sensibility of Stephen Davis, just because he did not name the full list of Jonathan's opponents.

You are trying to say you copy and paste this nonsense in any thread you visit?
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2:

You are trying to say you copy and paste this nonsense in any thread you visit?

Every bit of my response to this post was done in error.
It was done out of carelessness!
i regret the mistake and sincere apologies to you comrade.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by kadas01(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
noblezone: Shekau: (pointing his gun) Who be you?
Negotiator: I am a negotiator.
Shekau: so, wetin you want.
Negotiator: who are your sponsors?
Shekau: (looks up, scatches head, then smiles). Na Ihejirika! That army commander, na im be our oga.
Negotiaor: wow! How can that be?
Shekua: you as me question, i give you answer, wetin you dey talk again? Na Ihejirika dey give us all the money na.
(turns to his boys) abi, i dey lie?
Boys: na true you talk.
Negiator: who else?
Shekau: (looks up, scratchs head, then smiles), na Sherrif na.
If Ijejirika no bring money quicl. sherif go bring.
Negotiator: what of Buhari and El Elrufai, are they among?
Shakau: (lifts his gun and points it a the man), oya, begin dey go! You dey stupid! I say, na Ihejirika and Sherrif, you come dey ask me stupid questions!
Now, go! Make sure you tell them excatly what I told you! Else....
Negotiaor: (stands up) dont be angry na. As a negotiator. I am on your side.
Shekau: ok, juat go.
Negotiator leaves!
Shakua: (mumbbles)Insha Allah, Ihejirika must pay for what did to us, amd Sherrif?? Hahahaha, that fool thinks he can betray us and get away with it
Hahahahaha!.......very funny! You got the joke!!
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Mcbussy(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2014
Puhahahaha grin....dat Australian negotiator mumu die.even me wey no get PhD get sense pass am.

I wonder what the fool offered boko dat made him feel they would give him reliable Intel....dimwit

1 Like

Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Firefire(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2014
The truth shall be told one day!
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by ibietela2(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2014
noblezone:

First, I do not copy and paste the "nonsense" in every thread I visit.
Secondly, this "nonsense!" is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
While you have the right to express your "wisdom", I also have the right to express my "nonsense"!

Thirdly, You should be glad that there are people like me who can muster the courage to spit "nonsenses" like this!

Do you know why? Without men like us who spew "nonsense", men of "wisdom" like you can never be distinguished.

Fourthly, it is unbecoming of a "wiseman" to get overly worked up just because of someone else's "nonsense".

Finally, let me spew more "nonsense":
that we find ourselves on the opposite sides of an opinion is not enough for to engage in mortal combats.

In the society where I come from (which is almost destroyed today), we respect peoples right to express their opinion! If they are wrong, the wise among us has the responsibility to educate them.

I wish you well.

Did i quote you or this is your other account?
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: I am fine sir. Good morning to you. smiley

good morning and happy new month to you.
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by ibietela2(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
noblezone:

First, I do not copy and paste the "nonsense" in every thread I visit.
Secondly, this "nonsense!" is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
While you have the right to express your "wisdom", I also have the right to express my "nonsense"!

Thirdly, You should be glad that there are people like me who can muster the courage to spit "nonsenses" like this!

Do you know why? Without men like us who spew "nonsense", men of "wisdom" like you can never be distinguished.

Fourthly, it is unbecoming of a "wiseman" to get overly worked up just because of someone else's "nonsense".

Finally, let me spew more "nonsense":
that we find ourselves on the opposite sides of an opinion is not enough for to engage in mortal combats.

In the society where I come from (which is almost destroyed today), we respect peoples right to express their opinion! If they are wrong, the wise among us has the responsibility to educate them.

I wish you well.

You are now egift ?
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2:

Did i quote you or this is your other account?

Wow!

Sincere apologies comrade!
I actually replied to the guy who posted just before you did.
How and why I replied to your post without diligence beats my imagination.

i swallow every bit of my reply to your post.
Please, forgive me.

Let us do this.
I will edit that post then you edit yours to.
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2:

You are now egift ?

Not at all!
it was a gross mistake.

I am not and will never be.
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by egift(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
ibietela2: You are now egift ?

Some clowns calling my name in their quest for fame since 1999 grin grin grin grin
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by saintneo(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2014
Noblezone just wrote a lot of nonsense that makes sense

Just wanna share that post
Re: Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. by ibietela2(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

Some clowns calling my name in their quest for fame since 1999 grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Dramatic Criminal Captures In American History(pictures) / Senator Saraki Has A Word For GEJ!! (pix) / Military Aircraft Carrying Armed American Military Experts Crashes In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.