Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Is The Police In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Police In Your Area (874 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Police In Your Area by angeljoy: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
I don't often raise thread but I follow a lot from politics to technology market, so I'm raising this thread to be updated:
I am suddenly seeing police stop & search/road block all over Lagos, it is so much in my area(Ojo) that you will be thinking there is a state of emergency.
Now I like seeing Police patrol if people are not been intimidated but contrary is the case on this issue to the extent that a commercial bus driver is lamenting of the high rate of extortion going on now, even noncommercial are not spared.
My question is, can this be as a result of the vacuum in the office of the commissioner or the policy of the new IG?I don't often raise thread but I follow a lot from politics to technology market, so I'm raising this thread to be updated:
I am suddenly seeing police stop & search/road block all over Lagos, it is so much in my area(Ojo) that you will be thinking there is a state of emergency.
Now I like seeing Police patrol if people are not been intimidated but contrary is the case on this issue to the extent that a commercial bus driver is lamenting of the high rate of extortion going on now, even noncommercial are not spared.
My question is, can this be as a result of the vacuum in the office of the commissioner or the policy of the new IG?
I don't often raise thread but I follow a lot from politics to technology market, so I'm raising this thread to be updated:
My question is, can this be as a result of the vacuum in the office of the commissioner or the policy of the new IG?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Guber: APC,PDP Lawyers Exchange Words at INEC Office / Nigerian Army’s Debriefing Of Released Boko Haram Hostage Extensively Outlines S / Man Robs Gtbank With Invincible Ring; But The RING Fails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.