Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. (3634 Views)

The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) / My Poultry Farm - Part 2 / My Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by Rhinoowhor2014(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Goodmorning everybody,pls I have setup my 1ooo bird capacity poultry house and I have gone for training at Songhai Rivers on poultry farming,the problem now is dat I want 2 put in d Chicks now and d money left with me won't b enough afta spending so much 2 build d large poultry house.Pls anybody shuld help me out december is close. Am so frustrated wit thinking,I think dis is my last option.I am a graduate and married wit a son.I need something doing.Tanx.I live in PH.Nigeria.here is my No,07036955282.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Go to bank of agriculture in PH. Open a new account and start saving small small money inside. Start up your farm with the little money you have. Even if it is just 10 point of lay birds it can buy. You will need a farm already in operation to obtain any agric loan anywhere in nigeria.

Start the farm, then seek for loans to expand. It is easier to get loan to expand your farm than start up loans.

*my2cents*

Weldone sir,

The Unbeatable.
Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Friends and Family should be ur best bet now. 1million is not a small amount and no one on a faceless forum will be willing to part with such huge sum.
Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by fm7070: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2014
my candid advice for you is to operate with the little money you have.
you seems to be inexperienced in poultry operation, theory is totally different from hands-on practical experience. there will always be hurdles in this agric business and you cannot afford to experiment with loans that will be accumulating interest every day.
Use your own money to experiment, when you've grown and has gotten some experience in the job, you can then seek loan from family and friends first, then bank. Bank loan is the last option for farmers.
Bank can go to any length to recover their money if you flop.
Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by Rhinoowhor2014(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have so much relief now,am happy cus I have gone 2 0pen an account wit Bank of agric,it cost me 20k, atleast I will start frm dia.Tanx 2 everyone who advised me.am grateful.
Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by pdf90(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Rhinoowhor2014: I have so much relief now,am happy cus I have gone 2 0pen an account wit Bank of agric,it cost me 20k, atleast I will start frm dia.Tanx 2 everyone who advised me.am grateful.
pls what were the requirements for opening this account with bank of agriculture
Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by samseen02(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2014
pdf90:
pls what were the requirements for opening this account with bank of agriculture
You can read it from here... http://www.wealthmeans..com.es/2013/06/applying-for-nigerian-agricultural.html
Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by knowledge4(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
HOW TO OBTAIN CHEAP LOANS FOR AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS

A bank known as the Bank of Agriculture,owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria is giving out loans to genuine farmers who can prove their genuineness.The F.G.N has provisioned N200 Billion as loans to farmers and the steps to access the loan are straight forward if you are a genuine person with genuine intentions.If you are an unemployed Nigerian graduate looking for paid employment,pay attention to this post and take a step of faith to key into it.

The steps to obtain the loan are as follows:
1) Locate the office of the Bank of Agriculture that covers the area or local government area where your farm is situated and open an account with the bank with a minimum deposit of N3000.00

2) For the ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements, you must present your NEPA Bill which confirms your place of residence + any of the approved means of identification such as International Passport, Drivers License, National Identity Card or Voters Registration Card.

3) Other requirements are:
Complete and signed account form
Complete and signed mandate card
Present 4 passport photographs of yourself

4) You must run and operate the account for at least 3 -6months before applying for the loan. Do not think that you can just open the account, abandon it and show up after 6 months for the loan. The loan is not the usual national cake and the bank, newly repositioned, is not fooled. If you play that old game, the bank will doubt your integrity and commitment to repay the loan if granted and that means you may not get it.

Running and operating the loan means that you make it an active account. This means making sure that you save money and withdraw from the account on a regular basis. The bank wants to see that there are transactions going on in the account. Therefore, you should make regular deposits and withdrawals on the account during the 6 month period to create an active relationship that makes the bank have confidence in you.

5) You must have an existing farm, at a fixed location and the farm must have its record of operations and activities on a daily basis neatly kept. The era of armchair farmers/political farmers/farms of no fixed address/classroom farmers are over. The bank will visit your farm for inspection when you apply for the loan.

6) The bank will check what you have on ground; see how far you have gone; what the loan is required for, and ensure that the loan is appropriate for what it is required. The bank wants to know whether you have an adequate knowledge of your area of farming business. You must be able to demonstrate the practical hands-on experience in your area of farming. The bank wants to know whether you have a project you are working on and the fund requirements. And within a month of the inspection, the loan will be approved if the bank is satisfied.

You can obtain a loan of N250,000.00 from the Bank of Agriculture without any collateral.With this amount,you can set up a small backyard chicken business that will pay more than the elusive salary job you are seeking. Some graduates earn N15,000.00 monthly in the name of earning a salary.What a pity!I will show you how to go about setting up a small chicken business with as low as N100,000.00.Check 1st signature below
Re: Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. by enigstil(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
See as you just come here come spoil person thread. So you can't go and open your own thread. If you are making that much in your life you will not have time for Nairaland. As I can see, you just registered.

(1) (Reply)

Brooderstock Fingerlings Juvenile And Jumbo Size Catfish Available / Fish Farmers School / Raising Organic Broiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.