Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? (1670 Views)

How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? / Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lykeiyke: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
I've been on nairaland for a couple of years, at first I wasn't interested in commenting but later I got interested. Not only did I got interested, I wanted my comment to always be on the front page still to no avail because every time I come on a topic, front page has already been filled.

so I want yo ask experienced nairalanders, is there a certain time, hour, forum or whatsoever I can track to make front page?

pls help me.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
1. Tie your phone and 2 garlic in a red cloth.
Pour little fresh palmwine on it while sprinkling ground potash on it

2. Put ground fresh pepper in a pot, add onions, clay soil and 2 small feathers and boil for 2 mins. Add small water.

3. Rub the hot paste all over your hands(for fast typing) and on your eyes(for sharp seeing) and hold your phone while chanting some incantations that will be ministered to you.

4.When you are done. Bath cold water in the middle of your yard by 1am.

From that day forward, front page threads will never pass you by again. Even the ones you create will be moved to front page.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by Truth24(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: 1. Tie your phone and 2 garlic in a red cloth.

2. Put ground fresh pepper in a pot, add onions, clay soil and 2 small feathers and boil for 2 mins. Add small water.

3. Rub the hot paste all over your hands(for fast typing) and on your eyes(for sharp seeing) and hold your phone while chanting some incantations that will be ministered to you.

From that day forward, front page threads will never pass you by again. Even the ones you create will be moved to front page.

Cheers!!!
Guy u harsh ooo
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by Djicemob: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Like seriously? That is ur main problem in life right now? angry SMH

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by simdam500(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
life is too short abeg
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lykeiyke: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2014
krall: 1. Tie your phone and 2 garlic in a red cloth.

Cheers!!!

..... If I wanted to do blood money, I would have gone straight to the shrine
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lykeiyke: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Djicemob: Like seriously? That is ur main problem in life right now? angry SMH

no, it my main problem on nairaland, and I need to sort it out urgently
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by Gabreal1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: 1.Tie your phone and 2 garlic in a red cloth.

Cheers!!!
Lmao!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by Quietly(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
You hav to be very fast in typing, you hav refresh in time to time, you hav to hold your phone like d pics belowe,,,,

Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by ColtonAngel: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. 먹튀 검증
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lipek: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. acim lessons
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lipek: 6:58pm On May 11, 2020
Blast freezer is a specially designed heat plump of freezer room with operating temperature ranging between -18 to –85 degree Celcius. Find out everything you need to know from DeKoolar HVAC-R Professionals in Nigeria. Blast freezer for sale in Nigeria
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by waltermeyer: 6:26am On May 13, 2020
An individual health insurance plan can help prevent staggering expenses if you’re faced with a medical emergency. Licensed in Illinois, Indiana market place heath insurance
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lipek: 4:57pm On May 15, 2020
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Jobs in Pakistan
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lipek: 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also gomovie
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by alexjamse: 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
Playing games and sports has always been the topmost hobby of a lot of people. A large number of people rely on sports not only as a leisure activity but also for fun. This leads to professional sports. The professional game players have their life in their game. best badminton racket for doubles 2020
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by StubbornGENIUS: 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Warris appening hia?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by lipek: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. kqxs
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by ColtonAngel: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help. Aluminium ramen
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
lykeiyke:
I've been on nairaland for a couple of years, at first I wasn't interested in commenting but later I got interested. Not only did I got interested, I wanted my comment to always be on the front page still to no avail because every time I come on a topic, front page has already been filled.

so I want yo ask experienced nairalanders, is there a certain time, hour, forum or whatsoever I can track to make front page?

pls help me.

Click on "Trending" just below the Nairaland logo or just acccess it here, https://www.nairaland.com/trending, and you will find loads of hot topics that may make front page.

From experience, I know topics in the Politics and Entertainment sections are the likeliest to make front page, so you should focus on them.

You should also focus on topics with keywords like "snakes", "animal I killed" and all that.

To be the first to comment, target topics using the "New" button under the logo. You could also access it from here: https://www.nairaland.com/topics

Comment on topics you think are likely to make front page.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by xdfgbggfth: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! elearnpedia
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by xdfgbggfth: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.  Liberated
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by xdfgbggfth: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Top 5 hair trends women must try
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by xdfgbggfth: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. Secure data on internet
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by ColtonAngel: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight Psychic & Tarot
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by akprovide: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Top Dawg Seeds
Re: Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? by akprovide: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2020
I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: gali result

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Am Not Dead See The Old And New! [photo] / Behind The Scenes At The US Army Ranger School / Nigerians In South Africa Face Mass Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.