Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? (537 Views)

I Really Need Your Comment Guys / Watch Ur Comment Or U Won’t Receive Our Blessings" Bishop Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Wait And Ponder Again...before You Comment Or Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? by Fmartin(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nairalanders it will be good to improve nairaland so that one can know who like or share his comment or post.

What do you think
Re: How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? by jcross19: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Both mod and super mod know nothing than to ban and close thread that's all. Even they find it difficult to move a sensible topic to front page because they don't know the topic they can give the thread but if its topic like "tonto dike kiss my ass" or "wizkid lashes out linda ikeji"and many more stupid topic it will be easy for them to deduct the topic and make it front page material. Well op that's good place to start from.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? by mackhunter77: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
TRUTH BE TOLD, THE FEATURES ON NAIRALAND HAVENT CHANGED OVER THE YEARS UNLIKE OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA/FORUMS THAT EVOLVE QUICKLY.....I HOPE THEY DO THEIR BEST TO EFFEFT POSITIVE CHANGES

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
Re: How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? by BLINGZ88: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nairalanders is a very stagnant water
Re: How Do You Know Does That Like Or Share Your Comment Or Post On Nairaland? by saintikechi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
I concur

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Correct Answer / Love Or Madness? See What A Man Did With His Girlfriend’s Name On His Hand / Someone Post This On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.