Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Modified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (18898 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sorry I have to do this

57 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sorry the Mods made me do this

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please Decide among those two aforementioned who Handled(or is handling) Nigeria Better?

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka tribaleast danot1030 obiagelli Keneking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by fellowbeing(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bk
Re: Modified by anago90: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
why compare sleep with death. the only person that ought to be compared with gej is anini. it's utter disrespect putting the general in the same sentence with the toilet waste oozing corruption lord of otueke.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Modified by gists: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gej is actually a better candidate . . . .
. . . . . FOR KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90: why compare sleep with death. the only person that ought to be compared with gej is anini. it's utter disrespect putting the general in the same sentence with the toilet waste oozing corruption lord of otueke.
Not comparism per se but Nigerians need to look at the record of both men to decide which to align with. In the face of TAN propaganda, Nigerians deserve to know "What Is going on", otherwise, we may fall for another 4years scam

7 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
The difference is clear. One is incorruptible and a good leader while the other is corruption personified and the worst leader Nigeria has ever had.

Give me a Buhari Presidency,give me a better Nigeria.

34 Likes

Re: Modified by justineu(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hw much dem pay u to write dis long write up just to disqualify GEJ ova buhari?

22 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
justineu: Hw much dem pay u to write dis long write up just to disqualify GEJ ova buhari?
I wasn't paid(Won't mind getting paid for doing what is right though). Please DO NOT DERAIL, DON'T even attempt to. Face the topic.

Thanks

34 Likes

Re: Modified by anago90: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Not comparism per se but Nigerians need to look at record of both men to decide which to align with. In the face of TAN propaganda, Nigerians deserve to know "What Is going on", otherwise, we may fall for another 4years scam

that's true sha. the gej comparison with great world leaders advert gat my like wtf. when gej is the perfect example and model of bad leadership.

15 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Modified by justineu(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: I wasn't paid(Won't mind getting paid for doing what is right though). Please DO NOT DERAIL, DON'T even attempt to. Face the topic.

Thanks
ok,if u like write cover 2 pages, dat won't stop me frm givin my vote to jonathan..na my own be dat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by LaurelP(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
K
Re: Modified by anago90: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: That was the straw that broke the camel's back. It got me so angry and insulted. Let's wait for the input of sincere9gerian and other Jonathanians

every sane Nigerian should work with all their might to take that advert down. even a blind, brain dead walking corpse will make a better president than the otueke drinking lord and hat wearing clown.

20 Likes

Re: Modified by omenka(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90: It's utter disrespect putting the general in the same sentence with the toilet waste oozing corruption lord of Otueke.
-Anago90 (2014).

22 Likes

Re: Modified by anago90: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
justineu: ok,if u like write cover 2 pages, dat won't stop me frm givin my vote fr jonathan..na my own be dat

may your life, destiny, business be runner the way gej is running the affairs of this nation can I get the loudest ise in the southern hemisphere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by sovpounds(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Both of them are corrupt. What of the missing billions under the Buhari regime? That was conveniently excluded from the writeup of the OP. The Etete deal also shows that Jonathan is corrupt.

I pray for the day we would compare a corrupt leader and a non corrupt leader. What we are doing now is comparing two corrupt leaders.

10 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:

every sane Nigerian should work with all their might to take that advert down. even a blind, brain dead walking corpse will make a better president that the otueke drinking lord and hat wearing clown.
What pains me is that they always try to use diversionary methods to cover for their epic failures

6 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
sovpounds: Both of them are corrupt. What of the missing billions under the Buhari regime? That was conveniently excluded from the writeup of the OP. The Etete deal also shows that Jonathan is corrupt.

I pray for the day we would compare a corrupt leader and a non corrupt leader. What we are doing now is comparing two corrupt leaders.
Shed more light Sir...

5 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:

may your life, destiny, business be run the way gej is running the affairs of this nation can I get the loudest ise in the southern hemisphere.
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

8 Likes

Re: Modified by anago90: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: What pains me is that they always try to use diversionary methods to cover for their epic failures

abi ooo name one performance dem begin tell you about road. as if the failure ibb no build third mainland bridge. and the failure abacha didn't win us Olympic gold in soccer and other their other much touted achievement.

10 Likes

Re: Modified by justineu(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:

may your life, destiny, business be runner the way gej is running the affairs of this nation can I get the loudest ise in the southern hemisphere.
and may ur life, destiny and career be set ablaze just the way boko hari is hammarin the north east, AMEN

11 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:

abi ooo name one performance dem begin tell you about road. as if the failure ibb no build third mainland bridge. and the failure abacha didn't win us Olympic gold in soccer and other their other much touted achievement.
I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1881558/pro-janathan-camp-highlight-jonathans-achievement and asked them to list Jonathan's achievement. they started blabbing.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
@anago its obvious that someone is trying to use fight to derail thread. PLEASE ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Modified by anago90: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
justineu: and may ur life, destiny and career be set ablaze just the way boko hari is hammarin the north east, AMEN

back to the sender cos I'm not advocating and supporting the c in c that is so useless and clueless to stop the madness, even with all the resources and information at his disposal. hear something niggi ask around here, you don't wanna go on the insult lane with me. cos I gat more aggression than an evil spirit possessed pitbull. be warned.

10 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
anago90:

back to the sender cos I'm not advocating and supporting the c in c that is so useless and clueless to stop the madness, even with all the resources and information at his disposal. hear something niggi ask around here, you don't wanna go on the insult lane with me. cos I gat more aggression than an evil spirit possessed pitbull. be warned.
Just free the guy. His aim is to derail with eFight so that Moderator will lock and delete the thread. Please I don't want that.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by egift(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Buhari demolished the equivalent of Boko Haram and till date there is no tiny existence of it any where in the world. All the Refineries Nigerians have today were built or initiated by Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire I am interested in your contribution
Re: Modified by anago90: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Just free the guy. His aim is to derail with eFight so that Moderator will lock and delete the thread. Please I don't want that.

ok
Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka tribaleast danot1030 obiagelli
I'll pick security to discuss on. How safe were nigerians during but regimes? How strong was the nigerian military during both regimes? How many dangerous sects sprung up during both regimes?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

House Of Reps To Sue Akpabio Over NDDC Contract Allegation / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.