Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

mODIFIED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (10426 Views)

modified / mODIFIED / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

mODIFIED by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
iT HAS BECOME NECESSARY TO DO THIS

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2015

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by brownlord: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
You don't need to open a thread for this.

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
brownlord:
You don't need to open a thread for this.
When did I take orders from you on which thread to open and which I shouldn't open?

25 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by giantstrides(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
For me it is simply the anti corruption toga, I am gonna elaborate why.
Tonight when I asked a friend who he was gonna vote for during the presidential election. He said GEJ, when I asked what Gej had done in the past 6 yrs, he said he had been able to remodel airports, boost agriculture, raise the economy, railway. One by one, I lambasted the achievments. Agriculture in Nigeria has been self growing since democracy, the economy which he claimed grew through goverment policies is in serious danger due to the falling price of oil and mismanagement of Excess Crude Account, the railway he claims to have revamped how many cargo goes through them daily or better yet how many hours will he have to spend in a train just because he is going from maiduguri to PH, on the so called airport remodeling I asked him the percentage of Nigerians who have been to the airport in their lives ( I'm sure out of the 150 million nigerians abt 120 millions have never travelled by air) so wht does it mean to those poor people when they hear jonathan tell them to give him another 4 years due to this achievments. By the way should remodeling airports be a big issue in the supposed biggest economy in Africa?
Now moving to Buhari's anti corruption stance, I told him if four corrupt govt officials are caught and then made serious examples of, everyone will sit up and do their job, the contractor will complete his project, pension money will be paid and not stolen, huge money for projects won't go missing without a clue, roads will be built, ferterlizers go to the farmers e.t.c. I told him if the govt was able to stop corruption in the power industry and give us stable electricity, the welder in his street won't go hungry again, the woman who used to sell frozen foods down the road can restart her buisness, the tailor won't complain abt waiting for electricity, the industries would move back into the country thus providing jobs for unemployed graduates and unskilled workers, perhaps we will stop importing frozen turkey and start producing ours, the light rails been built which work on electricity will be powered and I won't get stuck in traffic anymore ( time is money if u agree with me ) plus they are very fast which unlike the one by the PRESENT FG. I will stop buying diesel for my buisness and therefore pull more money into expanding it e.t.c . Whether we like it or not corruption is our major problem, it even encompasses power issue because if the power incorrupt , believe me the poverty level would have reduced drastically long time ago. GEJ has shown zero will to fight corruption in 6 years, why give him another chance or better yet why give PDP another chance after 16 years... PLS CHOOSE WISELY.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by ArchEnemy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice points Op

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by CaptainAmerica1: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice write up! The end of corruption would be the beginning of Nigeria's progress

#IHaveDecided

[size=13pt]"Terrorism is a global phenomenon, maybe its our own turn to experience it" [/size] [size=13pt]- Jona[/size]
[size=13pt]"If $20billion is missing, America will know because it is their money" [/size] [size=13pt]- Jona[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by kestolove95(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gej is a mistake dat we must corrct cum feb14

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Abduletudaye(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
@Barcanista, many people will only show a blind eye to what you just wrote..

What I wonder is...
1. All of a sudden, Buhari is a very bad and heartless man.

2. All of a sudden, Buhari is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

3. All of a sudden, Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria.

4. All of a sudden, Buhari wants to take the country backwards.

Why is that...

1. All of a sudden, there's a decrease in per barrel price of crude leading to the reduction of PMS.

2. All of a sudden, Kerosene has also reduced..

3. All of a sudden, $1.2billion is to be refunded into federal purse.

4. All of a sudden, the uses of the SURE-P funds are being televised.

5. All of a sudden, Buhari was the one who erupted the 2011 violence..some even say they have evidence..

Its really serious..

I think Nigerians don't want to be ruled with IRON FIST and reduce corruption to atleast 1%.

Gov Amaechi said: The only reason why we keep stealing is because you don't throw stones at us.

I pray Nigeria gets better one day..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Excellent points! grin cheesy

Buhari is the man for the job. I'm sure he'll pick the right men to help him fulfill the aspirations of Nigerians. grin wink
That was the major failure of GEJ. But his own is over by feBuhari 14th.

sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by chymystique(f): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:

We all believe that the second coming of Muhammadu Buhari will arrest the scourge of institutionalised corruption and indiscipline at all levels irrespective of perpetrators political standing-APC, PDP, APGA, AD or whatever, nobody will be spared.

______________.

10 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Brimmie(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
chymystique:
[s]
Are you serious @ this u wrote?? You telling me that he intends biting the hands that fed him? If Buhari is a saint as u painting him to be here, how come he is associating with crooks and corrupt officials all in the name of power.. don't you think such a man can't be trusted to manage Nigeria? I know GEJ ain't good but GMB ain't electable and he is a pretender.. GMB's supporters should get into their skull that GMB CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT of a united Nigeria![/s]

k

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
chymystique:

Are you serious @ this u wrote?? You telling me that he intends biting the hands that fed him? If Buhari is a saint as u painting him to be here, how come he is associating with crooks and corrupt officials all in the name of power.. don't you think such a man can't be trusted to manage Nigeria? I know GEJ ain't good but GMB ain't electable and he is a pretender.. GMB's supporters should get into their skull that GMB CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT of a united Nigeria!
My dear, check it out, the coupist that brought him topower could not get him to their bidding in 1984. By the way, whatever money any crook spend on GMB's campaign is Nigeria's money. When Buhari get to power, he will ensure that no money is looted and arrest thieves.

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Brimmie(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
His major selling point is his Anti-Corruption side. And that's why I'm going to vote for him.

7 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
GenBuhari laykorn NgeneUkwenu Caseless Omenka CaptainAmerica1 Rawani Donphilopus TundeAjani Alphaoscar jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh keneking Obiagelli Berem Jarus Keneking and others

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by rozayx5(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
nice one OP, you dont need to tell us, at least after failboohari 14th you can now register a new moniker

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by chymystique(f): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
My dear, check it out, the coupist that brought him topower could not get him to their bidding in 1984. By the way, whatever money any crook spend on GMB's campaign is Nigeria's money. When Buhari get to power, he will ensure that no money is looted and arrest thieves.
hmmm.. Anyways Time will tell

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
rozayx5:
nice one OP, you dont need to tell us, at least after failboohari 14th you can now register a new moniker
I wonder when some of you will let go the scale of cluelessness angry

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Excellent points! grin cheesy

Buhari is the man for the job. I'm sure he'll pick the right men to help him fulfill the aspirations of Nigerians. grin wink
That was the major failure of GEJ. But his own is over by feBuhari 14th.

sai Buhari
God Bless You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by rozayx5(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder when some of you will let go the scale of cluelessness angry

Re: mODIFIED by IDEApro(m): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Its Jonathan who is sponsoring Boko Haram

When Jonathan seeks for foreign intervention, it was his wife, PEJ who was
busy sponsoring anti-government propaganda.

It was Jonathan that allege genocide and threaten action when the military went hard on Boko Haram.

Its Jonathan fault that Muslim military commanders are opening up armories for Boko Haram to arm themselves.

Its Jonathan fault that northern Elders forum will never come together to condemn boko haram but will be quick to counter any action that doesn't support federal character system implemented by their military brothers.

Its was Jonathan that gave 85% of the Niger Delta oil wealth to Northerners making them decide the economy of Nigeria.

It was Jonathan that gave them import licences of refined products and also allow them forcing the government to subsidized.

It was Jonathan that sold all the waterways jetties in Niger delta to northerners.

Every Northerner knows GEJ has tried but they are desperate to push him out. It's a grand scheme, a conspiracy and a demonic agenda by the northern cabals. They like GEJ progress but detest his face.

@barca, Please do help and vote your brother out.

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 07, 2015
chymystique:

hmmm.. Anyways Time will tell
Sure my dear. Just take my word for it till then

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2015
IDEApro:
Its Jonathan who is sponsoring Book Haram

When Jonathan seeks for foreign intervention, it was his wife, PEJ who was
busy sponsoring anti-government propaganda.

It was Jonathan that allege genocide and threaten action when the military went hard on Book Haram.

Its Jonathan fault that Muslim military commanders are opening up armories for Book Haram to arm themselves.

Its Jonathan fault that northern Elders forum will never come together to condemn book haram but will be quick to counter any action that doesn't support federal character system implemented by their military brothers.

Its was Jonathan that gave 85% of the Niger Delta oil wealth to Northerners making them decide the economy of Nigeria.

It was Jonathan that gave them import licences of refined products and also allow them forcing the government to subsidized.

It was Jonathan that sold all the waterways jetties in Niger delta to northerners.

Every Northerner knows GEJ has tried but they are desperate to push him out. It's a grand scheme, a conspiracy and a demonic agenda by the northern cabals. They like GEJ progress but detest his face.

@barca, Please do help and vote your brother out.

Blame game don't sell! Jonathan is the President

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by IDEApro(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2015
barcanista:
Blame game don't sell! Jonathan is the President

Yea. There's tsunami ongoing and that has necessitated the opposition by the northern

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Candyrain(m): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2015
barcanista:
When did I take orders from you on which thread to open and which I shouldn't open?
You just can't give up, can you? I know you are not been paid for this but the way you are going about it, you just might make me have a rethink. We know you are the grandson of GMB, let it just rest. Gosh...

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Candyrain(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2015
chymystique:

Are you serious @ this u wrote?? You telling me that he intends biting the hands that fed him? If Buhari is a saint as u painting him to be here, how come he is associating with crooks and corrupt officials all in the name of power.. don't you think such a man can't be trusted to manage Nigeria? I know GEJ ain't good but GMB ain't electable and he is a pretender.. GMB's supporters should get into their skull that GMB CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT of a united Nigeria!
Spot on. +5000 likes

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Candyrain:
You just can't give up, can you? I know you are not been paid for this but the way you are going about it, you just might make me have a rethink. We know you are the grandson of GMB, let it just rest. Gosh...
How do you know I'm a grandson to the General?
Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2015
IDEApro:

Yea. There's tsunami ongoing and that has necessitated the opposition by the northern
Jonathan is the President. His job is to arrest the situation
Re: mODIFIED by argon500: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan to Otuoke come May 29th
Re: mODIFIED by Candyrain(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2015
barcanista:
How do you know I'm a grandson to the General?
You've been acting like one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri / Osinbajo Meets Chalker Foundation For Africa Today / A Comparison Between The Benin People And The Igbo People Based On Nigerias Hist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.