Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

modified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / modified (10059 Views)

mODIFIED / mODIFIED / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 23, 2015

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: modified by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 23, 2015

6 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 23, 2015

4 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 23, 2015
In a sane society, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan would have long resigned. What is the morality behind his re-election bid?

Fellow Nigerians, the patriotic call of today is to rise up and be counted among the numbers to say No to continuity of mismanagement, cluelessness, mediocrity and failure. Let us all embrace #Change led by the incorruptible and astute leader, General Muhammadu Buhari. Vote APC

14 Likes

Re: modified by raumdeuter: 4:57am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=15pt]President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to go on exile if he fails to build the Second Niger Bridge before completing his term in 2015.[/size]

The Nigerian leader made the promise in his remarks at a Town Hall Meeting held yesterday in the commercial city of Onitsha as part of activities marking his one-day visit to Anambra State. During the visit, Jonathan commissioned several projects, including the oil production facilities of Orient Petroleum at Aguleri, the massive SABMiller Brewery at Onitsha and the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Gateway in Onitsha

Speaking yesterday at the Town Hall Meeting, the Nigerian leader said that “when the first bridge was built, it was during the presidency of Nnamdi Azikiwe; the second Niger bridge will be built under the presidency of Azikiwe Jonathan.” [size=14pt]To further reassure the people, the President said he would go on exile on the completion of his term if he does not build the bridge.[/size]

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

8 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 23, 2015
cc Progressives
Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, egift, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem seun ishilove obinoscopy nep2ra Louisvangaal jaybee3 p3ndy79 pendy179 Odutodaiwa Jaybee3 sincerenigerian

Jonathanians
Phockphockman (fvckery), Sincere9gerian, mogidi, Tomakint, Taharqa, Seun, idumose Ngwakwe ceo4eva stebell
Re: modified by ba7man(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Front page material!!!!!!! cheesy

But Seun will require a credible source from you on your points. tongue

2 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2015
My brother the many lies of Jonathan is catching up with him now. you can see the reflection from his political campaign, that guy is literally dead!t so many fake promise not one single action

And he is still shamelessly promising.

"Bokoharam is PDP, PDP is bokoharam" He had his boko boys killed azazi for making this innocent statement

Jonathan is a big disgrace to our generation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2015
ba7man:
Front page material!!!!!!! cheesy

But Seun will require a credible source from you on your points. tongue
@ Emboldened, Bros I put source, credible and verifiable. Abi e no show for your screen?
Re: modified by ba7man(m): 5:14am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
@ Emboldened, Bros I put source, credible and verifiable. Abi e no show for your screen?
I agree with you.

I just doubt if Seun and his moderators will.

Those Niccahs are big jokes.

1 Like

Re: modified by gists: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Jona is a goner and he knows it.

1 Like

Re: modified by 401kk: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2015
So, what do you want us to do?
Re: modified by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2015
[b]1. On the Boko Haram Saga in the North: At the initial stage, Jonathan was honest about curtailing the menace in the North-east until he realizes that he would be gaining a political advantage if he left it to spiral out of control. It was a miscalculation on his part. I believe certain people in Jonathan caucus advised him to just ignore the Boko Haram menace and let them continue to kill themselves. By the time Jonathan knew what was going on, Boko Haram has taken over the North-east. Jonathan never took Boko Haram saga serious.

Another angle to Boko Haram is the member of GEJ's cabinet. There are officials who are feeding fat on the issue of Boko Haram. It a big military contract thing for certain people in the government. Ministry of Defense and Nigeria War College have people who have or are massively benefiting from military contracts running into billions of naira. People like Ihejireka and Dasuki Samba are examples. U.S Intelligence published a report about the sudden wealth of Ihejireka.

My Verdict: Jonathan felt letting Boko Haram spread is a win-win situation for him. As it turns out, Boko Haram is now his Achilles Heel.

2. I never believed Jonathan on the refineries promise he made. If you studied Jonathan from the time he came into the office, you would have seen a man with deception all over his face. You look at the president face when he talks and you can see a fake man on display. There is no single promise Jonathan has made in public life that he has fulfilled before. Jonathan is a deceptive man. I knew it when he told the country and backed up by Okojo Iweala that money generated through increase in fuel prices will be used to build refinery and other basic amenities. The sad part is that; Jonathan has awarded the contracts on these refineries running into billions of dollars and nothing has happened ever since. Where are the refineries? What about the city buses? Where are the new universities? Where are the 36 airports promised? This man has never fulfilled a single promise in his public life.

My Verdict: Jonathan is only interested in enriching himself and his cronies through refining of crude oil overseas. Jonathan is more interested in letting the so called crude oil theft continue. Jonathan created avenue to make money for himself and few others. We should not forget how Jonathan seized the surveillance helicopter Amaechi bought for the purpose of surveillance of the areas where crude oil are being stolen. If Jonathan believe in curbing crude oil theft, why did he seize the helicopter bought by River State money?

3. In a sane country, Abba Moro would have been sitting in prison for committing fraud and endangering lives of our young graduates. I have never seen or heard where people pay to apply for jobs except in Nigeria. Minister of Interior established an agency by himself and employed people who were deceiving young graduates to pay money to buy application form. What actually happened would have made a sane government act decisively and prosecute Abba Moro. Jonathan would have been viewed as a president who cares if he had prosecuted Abba Moro. He missed an opportunity. But what he did was to ignore the cries of the family of people who died during the scam job examination.

To the surprise of many people, Jonathan has not asked for the resignation of Abba Moro since this scam happened. Jonathan is now moving from one state to another with Abba Moro campaigning for re-election. grin grin

My Verdict: Jonathan doesn't care. Jonathan has shown to every Nigerians that he is there to protect you in tough times if you are one of people who support his quest for second term as president. It doesn't matter the level of your crime. We have seen it with Moro, FFK, Oduah, Diezani and others.
[/b]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
My brother the many lies of Jonathan is catching up with him now. you can see the reflection from his political campaign, that guy is literally dead!t so many fake promise not one single action

And he is still shamelessly promising.

"Bokoharam is PDP, PDP is bokoharam" He had his boko boys killed azazi for making this innocent statement

Jonathan is a big disgrace to our generation
He is actually a BIG disgrace to his own generation. I don't belong to the same generation with him.

3 Likes

Re: modified by Oklander: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
cc Progressives

Jonathanians
Re: modified by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 23, 2015
ba7man:
I agree with you.

Let's give them the benefit of doubt. angry
Re: modified by Redoil: 5:19am On Jan 23, 2015
So this is another gimmick to cover the fake/forge certificate saga? Buhari will be defeated come failbuhari and he will be disgrace and mention as the chief pilot of BH.
Killing jobless people with APC janj.awe.ed and BH ideologies have been their stock in trade since time immemorial.
The kind of Lies been told by APC cyber dogs like egift omenka barcanista passingshot saibuhari gbawe berem predate man and every living thing on earth.
The kind of Lie coming out of the mouth of APC warlords caused the problem we are in today.
Lie makes tinubu having 6 private jet to the detriment of lagosians.
Lies from APC makes BH to slaugther milions of people hoping to be compesated with 72 virgins which is the age of buhari.
POSITIVE SIDE OF LIE
We (men) lie to get into women's pants
we (women) lie to get into men's pocket
we lie to get what we want at no cost
we lie about our age e.g buhari claiming to be 72years when he is actully 82.
We lie to ganner public vote and sympathy.
As for pastors own i will leave that to God's judgement.
barcanista:
Almakura is APC Governor, there is no infighting in Nasarawa APC! PDP should explain to use what really happened. The police should go and get the assilants or we will assume that our suspiction is right. Pdp primised to Kill buhari, Agbaje Promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari and APc, Yero ordered his thugs to kill Opposition same with Katsina Governor. Are they living to their threats?
musiwa and cramjones are complaing and crying that you have supass them in violent madness and you have purposely been skipping ur drugs so as to wreck havoc among the children of normal human being. Please go back to ur drugs so as to reduce ur madness and pschiatric problem a bit.

5 Likes

Re: modified by Oklander: 5:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Deceiving government of Mr. Lie'nus, The Oga Lecturer.
Re: modified by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Redoil:
[s]So this is another gimmick to cover the fake/forge certificate saga? Buhari will be defeated come failbuhari and he will be disgrace and mention as the chief pilot of BH[/s]
You better modify this post of yours before it gets to front page, else the whole Nairalanders will confirm you as an insane. #brotherly advise

7 Likes

Re: modified by Redoil: 5:22am On Jan 23, 2015
ba7man:
I agree with you.

blackmailing seun and his mods as always been the wont of janja.w.eed since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: modified by Redoil: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Let's give them the benefit of doubt. angry
or else you will hack nairaland and delete people data.
Breaking news
barcanista has finally succeded in escaping from the lunatic assylum where he was been confined in heavy chains for violent mental disorder.
How to identify him
1. He smells like dustbin and soakaway combine
2. He carries gej headach like lacasara and gala on his head.
WARNING
Do not go near him for if he succeded in bitting you there is no cure for madness.
Report him to musiwa or cramjone or berem or egift or omenka for then to share their drugs with him.

3 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 23, 2015
He can make things right. Give him another four years
Re: modified by Swizdoe(m): 5:26am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Lol..........
After 5 years in power, anyone that thinks gej is still the best man for the job deserves a knock with a sledgehammer to reset his brain because he has lost touch with reality.
But wait, don't tell me seun belongs to the jonathanian camp

3 Likes

Re: modified by orekelewa09(f): 5:26am On Jan 23, 2015
d way you take Mr president matters on your head might giv you johnatension. The worst part of it is that you don't even sleep well. Oga , is this the kind of life you want?
Re: modified by eaglechild: 5:27am On Jan 23, 2015
I can never vote for a

FORGER

PERJURER

COUPIST

DICTATOR

ILLITERATE

JIHADIST

Never.

GEJ till 2019!

4 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: modified by watered(m): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Leave Jonathan alone all these APC e-Rats. It is on record that a presidential aspirant in 2011 and over the years was quoted as saying that "He will make the country ungovernable if he loses the election" He also was quoted as saying that "If he loses in 2015 the blood of monkeys and baboons will flow"

Such an illiterate made such a pregnant statement considering the volatility of the nation's security system and he's allowed to travel the length and breadth of this country without arrest or security threat?

That same illiterate is aspiring to be president of this same nation he has promised blood flow should he lose.

GEJ isn't a fool to allow him roam and 'moo' words as he so pleases.

That GEJ is a humble man who follows 'due process' in law shouldn't be abused

My stand is this whether you APC folks like it or not; JONATHAN SHALL RULE AGAIN!!!

GEJ till 2019

Over to you barcanista and you cohorts (Insult me and die a mysterious death)

1 Like

Re: modified by watered(m): 5:36am On Jan 23, 2015
orekelewa09:
d way you take Mr president matters on your head might giv you johnatension. The worst part of it is that you don't even sleep well. Oga , is this the kind of life you want?
He shall live and see GEJ take another oath of office grin

2 Likes

Re: modified by joseph1832(m): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
In a sane society, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan would have long resigned. What is the morality behind his re-election bid?

Fellow Nigerians, the patriotic call of today is to rise up and be counted among the numbers to say No to continuity of mismanagement, cluelessness, mediocrity and failure. Let us all embrace #Change led by the incorruptible and astute leader, General Muhammadu Buhari. Vote APC
Dude hasn't it occurred to you that we don't live in a sane society! Nigeria is far from being sane, especially now that the abnormal is now normal and the normal is abnormal!.

2 Likes

Re: modified by orekelewa09(f): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2015
watered:
He shall live and see GEJ take another oath of office grin

amen

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
“I came into this job, I did my best. I think five years is okay for anybody to make a change and allow some other people to take over and do their best. I am grateful to the Almighty God who gave me the opportunity to discharge these duties well."- Professor Attahiru Jega

5 years is more than enough to make change.

Buhari can never perform better than GEJ as a president of Nigeria. Give it a rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Faces Sanction Over Comments On Electoral Act / Bandits, Terrorists Occupy 1,129 Square Kilometers Of Forest Reserves In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.